Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

This is a pamphlet for chimney sweeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

York_M_Chan posted:

This is a pamphlet for chimney sweeping.

I'll be Gus, the lovable chimney sweep. Clean as a whistle, sharp as a thistle, best in all Westminster. Yeah!

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

DizzyBum posted:

I'll be Gus, the lovable chimney sweep. Clean as a whistle, sharp as a thistle, best in all Westminster. Yeah!

Then to decide it, I propose a race around the world. Meet me at Leicester Square at noon tomorrow. The Queen herself shall drop the checkered flag.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Then to decide it, I propose a race around the world. Meet me at Leicester Square at noon tomorrow. The Queen herself shall drop the checkered flag.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

CatchrNdRy posted:

double your pleasure Springfield

simble
May 11, 2004

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

That'll learn him to bust my tomater.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Burn that seat.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

I'm Buckets, and I'll leave you with what we all came here to see...

HARDCORE NUDITY

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Buckets posted:

HARDCORE NUDITY

You know, this thread turned into a hardcore sex thread so gradually, I didn't even notice.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
My cataracts are gone! I can see! Nature in all her...

... I'm blind. Ah well, easy come, easy go. :shrug:

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

Buckets posted:

HARDCORE NUDITY

I'm Mr. Buttons. Blah, blah, blah. Do this, quote that, blah, blah, blah. I think I'm so big. Blah, blah, BLAH!

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.

I call the big one Bitey :)

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Roark
Dec 1, 2009

A moderate man - a violently moderate man.

Buckets posted:

HARDCORE NUDITY

Buckets, do you want to play John Wilkes Booth, or do you want to act like a maniac?

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Roark posted:

Buckets, do you want to play John Wilkes Booth, or do you want to act like a maniac?

Don't mind if I do!

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

What's this? A personal stereo. Were you going to listen to rock music in sunday school?

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

And now, please rise for our opening hymn, In The Garden Of Eden by I. Ron Butterfly.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

And now, please rise for our opening hymn, In The Garden Of Eden by I. Ron Butterfly.

]

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

This sounds like Rock and/or Roll...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Root Bear posted:

This sounds like Rock and/or Roll...

That's all well and good for you, but I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day... now I'm lucky to find half an hour a week in which to get funky. I've got to get out of this rut and back into the groove.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

gently caress you, Matthew!

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Mister Kingdom posted:

hmm... I don't remember the thread being there...

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Mister Kingdom posted:

Mister Kingdom, I'm sorry to bother you at this hour, but I threw a man out of my house today. I feel like I violated Matthew 19:19.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

TMMadman posted:

That's all well and good for you, but I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day... now I'm lucky to find half an hour a week in which to get funky. I've got to get out of this rut and back into the groove.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Antitonic posted:

Mister Kingdom, I'm sorry to bother you at this hour, but I threw a man out of my house today. I feel like I violated Matthew 19:19.

I've been slowly showing my girlfriend a curated pick of old Simpsons and so far Dead Putting Society and Bart Ruins Thanksgiving are her favorites. "This is better than Family Guy, because they learn something."

Oh, yes, yes, Matthew 19:19...of course.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Deviant posted:

I've been slowly showing my girlfriend a curated pick of old Simpsons and so far Dead Putting Society and Bart Ruins Thanksgiving are her favorites. "This is better than Family Guy, because they learn something."

And you remember.....Matthew.....21:17.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Deviant posted:

It seems like every week something odd happens to the Simpsons. My advice is to ride it out, make an occasional smart-aleck quip, and by next week we'll be back to where we started from, ready for another wacky adventure!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

It seems like every week something odd happens to the Simpsons. My advice is to ride it out, make an occasional smart-aleck quip, and by next week we'll be back to where we started from, ready for another wacky adventure!

Everything really wrapped up nicely. (checks watch) Hmm, much quicker than usual.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

IMJack posted:

Everything really wrapped up nicely. (checks watch) Hmm, much quicker than usual.

♪ Who needs the quote thread... ♪

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Root Bear posted:

It was an unusually warm February, so the distraught Indian shopkeeper sat on the roof without gloves.

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

Root Bear posted:

Hey, Root Bear's not happy at all... He lied to us through song!

I hate when people do that! :mad:

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Class3KillStorm posted:

Hey, Root Bear's not happy at all... He lied to us through song!

I hate when people do that! :mad:

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Deviant posted:

They what? Cartoons don't have messages, Deviant's girlfriend. They're just a bunch of hilarious stuff you know, like people getting hurt and stuff, stuff like that.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Deviant posted:

Do over Ham posted:

They what? Cartoons don't have messages, Deviant's girlfriend. They're just a bunch of hilarious stuff you know, like people getting hurt and stuff, stuff like that.

Cartoons don't have to be 100% realistic.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Antitonic posted:

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Antitonic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

It's not unusual for me to say, "He'll kill you five times before you hit the ground," but I don't think anyone ever gets the reference.