Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
What a pity Max is going to have to die. Oh well he's just a rich libertarian shitbird designed from the ground up for everyone to hate his guts and to enjoy seeing him get tortured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

What a pity Max is going to have to die. Oh well he's just a rich libertarian shitbird designed from the ground up for everyone to hate his guts and to enjoy seeing him get tortured

I still don't understand why you think the comic is trying to portray what Allison is doing here as a good and heroic deed. If it was the case, the chapter would not have started off with that whole Axiom of the Tyrant thing, nor would she be crying or doing the whole thing in the dark. She overpowered a defenseless person who has no chance in hell to resist her and with very negative staging all the while. Now she looks like she might be trying to drink herself into oblivion (if she even get drunk? I can't remember). Like everything about this has bad move written all over it and even if you don't trust what you read, the artist herself said it was a violent kidnapping. If you cant trust the text, and you can't trust the author intent that is explicitly stated then what exactly are you basing anything off of?

Don't get me wrong, the comic completely mishandled a lot of stuff particularly in the previous chapter, but if the comic is one thing it's not subtle and it hasn't been subtle about this. Like whatever else you want to read, it's clear that Allison kidnapping a dude is not something we are supposed to be cheering about. Where it's going, who knows but this is clearly supposed to be a dark moment for Allison's character.

JuniperCake fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Oct 12, 2016

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

JuniperCake posted:

I still don't understand why you think the comic is trying to portray what Allison is doing here as a good and heroic deed. If it was the case, the chapter would not have started off with that whole Axiom of the Tyrant thing, nor would she be crying or doing the whole thing in the dark. She overpowered a defenseless person who has no chance in hell to resist her and with very negative staging all the while. Now she looks like she might be trying to drink herself into oblivion (if she even get drunk? I can't remember). Like everything about this has bad move written all over it and even if you don't trust what you read, the artist herself said it was a violent kidnapping. If you cant trust the text, and you can't trust the author intent that is explicitly stated then what exactly are you basing anything off of?

Don't get me wrong, the comic completely mishandled a lot of stuff particularly in the previous chapter, but if the comic is one thing it's not subtle and it hasn't been subtle about this. Like whatever else you want to read, it's clear that Allison kidnapping a dude is not something we are supposed to be cheering about. Where it's going, who knows but this is clearly supposed to be a dark moment for Allison's character.

I don't say that she's being shown as heroic, but nevertheless she is tarring and feathering (on Mulligan's behalf) a really particular stereotype, like the entirety of the last chapter did with rapists. It's so blatant and I still hope for better things from the comic and am still disappointed when it goes for the most blatant scapegoats one can imagine. It isn't that I have any sympathy for Caricature Libertarian Man (or rapists for that matter), it's disappointment that there is no character to feel sympathy for. Ever since Max was introduced I've been asking why he was portrayed as such an unbelievable shitbird, and now that it's made obvious I'm annoyed at it :shrug:

At least in this chapter it's a little less repellent than Mary's "And they're still going to say I turned villain :qq:"

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
In the latest page Allison looks tired and distraught where as Max looks like a cat just poo poo on his couch and he wants to know who's going to clean it up. The comic is trying to have it both ways with how it portrays Allison and what passes for antagonists in this comic.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Skellybones posted:

Who is Max?

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is Max?"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Skellybones posted:

Who is Max?

He is the man who loves his life. He is the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Amazing.

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

This dumb comic occupies way more of my thoughts than it deserves.

When I first read the scene where Patrick lays out the conspiracy to Allison what I thought was less that the shadow cabal was killing people who could change the world, and more they were killing people who could destroy it. A kid with infinite free energy could make a miniature sun and fry the planet. Someone who can order germs around could make a plague that's a global pandemic. Some evil business cartel giving people super powers then killing the kids if they could change the power structure of the world seemed so vapid I assumed there had to be some kind of twist.

The other thing that irks me about this comic is something someone said a few pages ago. Apparently the author said he doesn't want to explain what's happening or what he intends the audience should take away from a scene. It's bothered me for a long time that the comic feels like it isn't actually trying to say anything. Instead it just throws stuff out there and expects the audience to do all the work interpreting it, like some kind of narrative Rorschach test. Before I thought it was just bad writing, but now that I know he's doing that on purpose I think it's really bad writing.

Yet the premise is good enough that I keep reading in the vain hope that one day it'll get better. It won't though :smith:

Galvanik fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Oct 12, 2016

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Please never stop :allears:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm still unclear what his power even is. Like does in last forever? Did Allison partake?

I hate leave poo poo blank for no purpose other than, guess what happened?!?!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

I'm still unclear what his power even is. Like does in last forever? Did Allison partake?

I hate leave poo poo blank for no purpose other than, guess what happened?!?!

his power is being a strawman

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I'm sure the comic will get to that in a while :shrug:

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I was wondering why the author decided not to reveal so much information until the end, but someone pointed out one important thing. A burger and a bottle of bourbon is the thing Feral requested Allison bring her if she ever figured out how to fix the world.

So, I guess Allison figures she has?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Rand Brittain posted:

I was wondering why the author decided not to reveal so much information until the end, but someone pointed out one important thing. A burger and a bottle of bourbon is the thing Feral requested Allison bring her if she ever figured out how to fix the world.

Gonna bet she thinks she has, but has instead ruined everything. Like, if it's Feral she boosted, Feral now heals too quickly to even operate on.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

The Lord of Hats posted:

Gonna bet she thinks she has, but has instead ruined everything. Like, if it's Feral she boosted, Feral now heals too quickly to even operate on.

On the other hand she called Dr Rapestatistics with some questions earlier, so she probably has a good idea what she's doing. The comic is about as subtle as a brick to the jaw but it's not completely incompetently written, just way overambitious.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ManlyGrunting posted:

it's not completely incompetently written

I disagree.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Flesh Forge posted:

I remember there was a lot of speculation that the "kill the supers who can upset the applecart" conspiracy didn't kill Allison because she would be too hard to kill, but it seemed pretty clear to me that they just didn't bother because she didn't really have anything going on except "punch hard", i.e. no power that could particularly threaten the status quo. That doesn't explain how Max got passed over but I kind of think Mulligan came up with Max's story idea afterward and didn't bother to try to make it fit the conspiracy story :shrug:

Keep in mind that we only have Patrick's word on why the conspiracy was killing people. Not only is he more than capable of lying, he genuinely doesn't know. We also don't know exactly how much they knew and when; did they know Patrick was a telepath, and how strong he'd ultimately be? Did they pass him over on purpose or just miss him? Is he part of the plan that's meant to be deployed intentionally at some point? Hopefully this stuff will all get explored later as the comic goes on. I mean, he's got a two-year time limit to find that conspiracy at this point before Alison goes public on him, so we know as of the last issue that it's still a major part of the overall plot.

Galvanik posted:

The other thing that irks me about this comic is something someone said a few pages ago. Apparently the author said he doesn't want to explain what's happening or what he intends the audience should take away from a scene. It's bothered me for a long time that the comic feels like it isn't actually trying to say anything. Instead it just throws stuff out there and expects the audience to do all the work interpreting it, like some kind of narrative Rorschach test. Before I thought it was just bad writing, but now that I know he's doing that on purpose I think it's really bad writing.

I think the comic is definitely trying to say things. I mean, Jesus, that's pretty obvious. The author just doesn't want to explain what they are, he wants people to read the comic and come to their own conclusion about them. This is somewhat annoying, but understandable.

Brought To You By posted:

Allison will cause a lot of collateral damage if she got into a fight but I refuse to believe she is anywhere near as big a threat as we've speculated. And the reason I'm so fond of gas is because it completely circumvents her invulnerability. Not to mention there are gasses that affect the body on inhalation so she can fly all she wants, as long as she gets a lungful of something she'll go down eventually. Right now she's sitting at superboy tiers of power. She has some form of telekinesis and body augmentation that allows her to fly and mitigate damage so long as her focus isn't broken between the two.

There are even abilities like that puppet master guy who can rob a human of their bodily control. No explanation on the specifics but he could easily render Allison powerless if the conditions for activation are easy enough to meet.

If there were an odorless gas that could be deployed into any area to instantly knock someone out without extensive preparations on the space to be gassed and without serious danger to the surrounding civilian population, we would be deploying that poo poo in every hostage situation ever. I'm not saying gas is off the table, but it's definitely not that simple.

As for puppet dude, as a government official, a criminal with mind control powers is basically the last person I want to let near one of the most powerful superheroes on earth. That's sort of like the Master continually making alliances with other evil aliens on the basis that THIS one probably won't horribly betray him by the end. The same thing applies to almost any superhero or villain you want to send after her. How do you know they aren't going to take her side, or use her against you for their own ends?

Really, what it boils down to is this: there is no simple, surefire way of taking out Alison. It's not impossible, it's just a huge, huge risk. If it escalates into an open confrontation, Alison has many important advantages, so you basically have to do it by subtlety, stealth, or coercion, and you generally only get one shot at that before it escalates to that direct confrontation. Do you want to be the one who gives that order, and then has to explain that because your guys did things less than 100% perfectly, an angry superhuman is currently tearing the Pentagon into tiny pieces with her bare hands? And that what the U.S. is almost certainly still counting on as a primary weapon against a superpowered attack from China is now not only off the books but about to put a serious dent in your military capacity?

I think it's basically inevitable that Alison will come into conflict with the government at some point, but if I'm the person in government making that call, I want to do it for a better reason than her messing with some rear end in a top hat senator's rear end in a top hat son.

The guardians were only one group of Super Heroes and like it's already been stated, most governments have their own bio-dynamic soldiers. Even then The Guardians were just the east coast branch of a domestic security force. Get the Midwest Avengers or something to step in (not the literal Midwest avengers those guys suck)

The government's best recruits to replace the Guardians include a worse version of Aquaman who can talk to wolves, but "not persuasively". If that's who they're putting on their A-team, what does the B-team look like? Even the Guardians were only reasonably good superheroes, with the exception of Alison. The world is not exactly swimming with Supermen at this point.

Rand Brittain posted:

Either that, or she's doing this to remind herself of what she said to Feral and imagining that what she just did was part of it. Guess we'll find out.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

idonotlikepeas posted:

I think the comic is definitely trying to say things. I mean, Jesus, that's pretty obvious. The author just doesn't want to explain what they are, he wants people to read the comic and come to their own conclusion about them. This is somewhat annoying, but understandable.

The author wants to say things but they have nothing to say.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
the author doesn't want the readers to come to their own conclusions, he wants the readers to agree with him

and the people who disagree get their comments deleted

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Hogge Wild posted:

the author doesn't want the readers to come to their own conclusions, he wants the readers to agree with him

and the people who disagree get their comments deleted

There's an icon in the comments for the people who give them money now. Unsurprisingly the people who give them money are also the people who will post like fifty comments on every page about how mind blowing it constantly is.
EDIT: Turns out it's just one person who posts so many comments I thought it was multiple people. Jesus.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Nuebot posted:

There's an icon in the comments for the people who give them money now. Unsurprisingly the people who give them money are also the people who will post like fifty comments on every page about how mind blowing it constantly is.
EDIT: Turns out it's just one person who posts so many comments I thought it was multiple people. Jesus.

Don't doxx idonotlikepeas

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 13, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
this comic..it's just so bad. it's gotta be a parody, nobody can actually write this and think "yeah, this is good", its got to all be a jest.

but, despite my rage, im just a clevin in a cage

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
clevin

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

If there were an odorless gas that could be deployed into any area to instantly knock someone out without extensive preparations on the space to be gassed and without serious danger to the surrounding civilian population, we would be deploying that poo poo in every hostage situation ever. I'm not saying gas is off the table, but it's definitely not that simple.
Two things. First is that this is a work of fiction where a 13 year old super genius was manufacturing giant robots for another 13 year old who could read minds. I think we can put "fast acting but slightly unwieldy riot gas" on the table.

Two, the gas doesn't need to be fast acting just effective in limited doses. I stick with Gas because it's a simple idea but unless Allison really does have superman's durability she will be suceptible to any attack that circumvents direct physical damage. You can think of sound waves or concussive blasts, extreme heat and cold, electricity or other energy forms, etc as other possible solutions. Even Chemical attacks are still on the table it's just a matter of finding a method of application.

quote:

As for puppet dude, as a government official, a criminal with mind control powers is basically the last person I want to let near one of the most powerful superheroes on earth. That's sort of like the Master continually making alliances with other evil aliens on the basis that THIS one probably won't horribly betray him by the end. The same thing applies to almost any superhero or villain you want to send after her. How do you know they aren't going to take her side, or use her against you for their own ends?
Amanda Waller has proven to me that explosive neck collars are an effective way to get bad people to do what you need them too. But really my point of bringing him up is to reiterate that there are plenty of abilities shown in the series that circumvent Allison's main selling point, her inability to take direct damage. You could just get a telekinetic person like the one from Feral's chapter and hold her down (while watching for stray shoes). Unless her newfound flight cancels out a telekinetic force hold she's not going anywhere.

Also why do you think that a superhero sent after her would just decide to side with her? I can understand a reluctantly recruited villain. but if she did rampage arguably she'd just be seen as a hero-turned-bad guy or someone who has lost their mind and I'd assume most heroes that don't have a personal relationship with her wouldn't consider her words worth hearing. Unless she pulls a Menace on them and hits them with some compelling information which she probably won't because she doesn't have the benefit of a large corporation and telepathy.

quote:

Really, what it boils down to is this: there is no simple, surefire way of taking out Alison. It's not impossible, it's just a huge, huge risk. If it escalates into an open confrontation, Alison has many important advantages, so you basically have to do it by subtlety, stealth, or coercion, and you generally only get one shot at that before it escalates to that direct confrontation. Do you want to be the one who gives that order, and then has to explain that because your guys did things less than 100% perfectly, an angry superhuman is currently tearing the Pentagon into tiny pieces with her bare hands? And that what the U.S. is almost certainly still counting on as a primary weapon against a superpowered attack from China is now not only off the books but about to put a serious dent in your military capacity?
I never got the impression that Allison is some key part of the U.S. defense plan. That interviewer was talking about what the Guardians would do now that all of the tier-one villains had been rounded up. The comment about joining the military was something that was unsubtly dropped after Pintsized said the Guardians would still help mop up all of the lower tier criminals. She laughed at the idea and the interviewer asked if she thought it was beneath her and maybe she would be willing to help the military against China.

There is no doubt that Allison is a tier-one biodynamic. But she's not Dr. Manhattan. She'll be hard to take down but I liken her to Cleaver for a reason, they have a similar capacity for destruction.

quote:

I think it's basically inevitable that Alison will come into conflict with the government at some point, but if I'm the person in government making that call, I want to do it for a better reason than her messing with some rear end in a top hat senator's rear end in a top hat son.
She just demonstrated that she's willing to abuse her powers for personal gain. She's also willing to do it again and use the threat of force to coerce people. She's gotten a pass before but that's because those people didn't have the same connections Max had. This isn't the same situation as threatening a bunch of protesters in a hospital parking lot.

quote:

The government's best recruits to replace the Guardians include a worse version of Aquaman who can talk to wolves, but "not persuasively". If that's who they're putting on their A-team, what does the B-team look like? Even the Guardians were only reasonably good superheroes, with the exception of Alison. The world is not exactly swimming with Supermen at this point.
The Guardians are also an irrelevant fighting force and are only being kept around as a hollow shell of it's former glory. Nobody needs to stock the place with powerful or useful heroes, they'll be stopping common criminals now.

As for your last point, that's reflection of a problem with the writing. The world doesn't seem to be stocked with supermen but at the same time we know they exist because the story hints towards the political situations in other countries. China has stockpiled powerful Biodynamics, why wouldn't other countries? We just haven't seen them because the story is focused on Allison's small world.

Another thing I can't state enough is that if Allison really is some super unstoppable force, it breaks one of the themes of the story which is "not being able to punch away your problems". Allison isn't in a position to become Ultraman and just declare the world under her control. She can be stopped, it may take effort or time but she can be stopped. She's strong but the bloke who can teleport is more of a threat than she is because he could conceivably just go and assassinate every major world leader by himself provided he knew where they were. The puppet guy was able to control one city which is impressive but he was contained and systematically routed.

If she manages to get away with kidnapping Max with no consequence from law enforcement I will be disappointed because she really will have become something very close to a Mary Sue. The kind of character where even if their wrong and the story knows they are wrong nothing truly bad ever happens to them aside from feeling bad for themselves.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
what

http://strongfemaleprotagonist.com/issue-6/page-89-2/

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Are we finally going to find out what Max's power actually does? I like how it almost seemed like Allison was going to have regrets and find absolution at the bottom of the bottle but I guess she just got over violently kidnapping someone right quick. I guess Allison might know the specifics of how his power worked--she read his dossier--and it wasn't uncertain how it would turn out?

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

This is going to be something dumb like she made a catatonic organ factory using feral's powers or something.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Stormgale posted:

This is going to be something dumb like she made a catatonic organ factory using feral's powers or something.
Maybe it made her regenerative powers so strong that she heals faster than doctors can do the surgery and Allison completely hosed up Feral's plan. But probably not.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Reminder: when she started donating organs, Feral was wanted for multiple murders. In fact, the only reason she isn't in jail right now (or dead, assuming The Man can find a way to execute her) is because she was donating organs. And since she's not anymore...

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Full sized ferals burst out of all the people she donated organs to

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Mikl posted:

Reminder: when she started donating organs, Feral was wanted for multiple murders. In fact, the only reason she isn't in jail right now (or dead, assuming The Man can find a way to execute her) is because she was donating organs. And since she's not anymore...

I'm pretty sure the idea was that she got a pardon because she did the organ donar thing. So its not like she'll get unpardoned.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Two things. First is that this is a work of fiction where a 13 year old super genius was manufacturing giant robots for another 13 year old who could read minds. I think we can put "fast acting but slightly unwieldy riot gas" on the table.

Two, the gas doesn't need to be fast acting just effective in limited doses. I stick with Gas because it's a simple idea but unless Allison really does have superman's durability she will be suceptible to any attack that circumvents direct physical damage. You can think of sound waves or concussive blasts, extreme heat and cold, electricity or other energy forms, etc as other possible solutions. Even Chemical attacks are still on the table it's just a matter of finding a method of application.

Amanda Waller has proven to me that explosive neck collars are an effective way to get bad people to do what you need them too. But really my point of bringing him up is to reiterate that there are plenty of abilities shown in the series that circumvent Allison's main selling point, her inability to take direct damage. You could just get a telekinetic person like the one from Feral's chapter and hold her down (while watching for stray shoes). Unless her newfound flight cancels out a telekinetic force hold she's not going anywhere.

Also why do you think that a superhero sent after her would just decide to side with her? I can understand a reluctantly recruited villain. but if she did rampage arguably she'd just be seen as a hero-turned-bad guy or someone who has lost their mind and I'd assume most heroes that don't have a personal relationship with her wouldn't consider her words worth hearing. Unless she pulls a Menace on them and hits them with some compelling information which she probably won't because she doesn't have the benefit of a large corporation and telepathy.

I never got the impression that Allison is some key part of the U.S. defense plan. That interviewer was talking about what the Guardians would do now that all of the tier-one villains had been rounded up. The comment about joining the military was something that was unsubtly dropped after Pintsized said the Guardians would still help mop up all of the lower tier criminals. She laughed at the idea and the interviewer asked if she thought it was beneath her and maybe she would be willing to help the military against China.

There is no doubt that Allison is a tier-one biodynamic. But she's not Dr. Manhattan. She'll be hard to take down but I liken her to Cleaver for a reason, they have a similar capacity for destruction.

She just demonstrated that she's willing to abuse her powers for personal gain. She's also willing to do it again and use the threat of force to coerce people. She's gotten a pass before but that's because those people didn't have the same connections Max had. This isn't the same situation as threatening a bunch of protesters in a hospital parking lot.

The Guardians are also an irrelevant fighting force and are only being kept around as a hollow shell of it's former glory. Nobody needs to stock the place with powerful or useful heroes, they'll be stopping common criminals now.

As for your last point, that's reflection of a problem with the writing. The world doesn't seem to be stocked with supermen but at the same time we know they exist because the story hints towards the political situations in other countries. China has stockpiled powerful Biodynamics, why wouldn't other countries? We just haven't seen them because the story is focused on Allison's small world.

Another thing I can't state enough is that if Allison really is some super unstoppable force, it breaks one of the themes of the story which is "not being able to punch away your problems". Allison isn't in a position to become Ultraman and just declare the world under her control. She can be stopped, it may take effort or time but she can be stopped. She's strong but the bloke who can teleport is more of a threat than she is because he could conceivably just go and assassinate every major world leader by himself provided he knew where they were. The puppet guy was able to control one city which is impressive but he was contained and systematically routed.

If she manages to get away with kidnapping Max with no consequence from law enforcement I will be disappointed because she really will have become something very close to a Mary Sue. The kind of character where even if their wrong and the story knows they are wrong nothing truly bad ever happens to them aside from feeling bad for themselves.

lol

you're thinking about this way more than the writer and the artist are

her antagonists will always be a parade of strawmen and she will win against them because she's the strong female protagonist

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Oct 14, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Not to egg on you or anything, but I didn't get past the second paragraph. Maybe your theory about this webcomic is correct, though. I don't know.

Stormgale posted:

loving called it. Now onto the Akira ending.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
She gave Moondancer super anti-rapist powers so now the world is patrolled by hard-light holograms that stab people.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Oct 14, 2016

Serene Dragon
Mar 31, 2011

Okay, I'm done. I am 1000% done with this comic.

Honest to god, I wasn't even that put off by the whole Mary chapter despite how terrible that was. But this chapter is just abominable. loving dire in every way.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I dunno, still waiting to see where this goes :shrug:

Synthbuttrange posted:

Full sized ferals burst out of all the people she donated organs to

hoping for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Serene Dragon posted:

Okay, I'm done. I am 1000% done with this comic.

Honest to god, I wasn't even that put off by the whole Mary chapter despite how terrible that was. But this chapter is just abominable. loving dire in every way.

You can never escape Female Protagonist's Strong ride.

• Locked thread