Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

can i just take a moment, beofre i sit in a warm bath and read a book on taoism to calm myself, thati am super lovely at this cycle for making me watch CNN again after a 13 year embargo? and for temporarily sympathizing even a little bit with Megyn Kelly and Ana Navarro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i dont know why this became a meme but i like it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I feel like if you slowed down the "I don't even wait" part of the trump tape it would be 100x creepier

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

can i just take a moment, beofre i sit in a warm bath and read a book on taoism to calm myself, thati am super lovely at this cycle for making me watch CNN again after a 13 year embargo? and for temporarily sympathizing even a little bit with Megyn Kelly and Ana Navarro?

Ommmmm~

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

these women are going to start showing up in ads and on msnbc/cnn. also trump won't be able to resist reacting to them personally a la alicia machado

this also probably means there's going to be even more pressure on nbc/burnett to release the apprentice tapes

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
it being carried by the NYT instead of some third-rate blog gives it some weight. enough? who loving knows anymore

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Too bad trump blew his load on bill during the second debate

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

phew finally home

hook a brother up w/ that sync-tube link

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/jenstatsky/status/786343949199814656

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

euphronius posted:

it was more of a dribble

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

euphronius posted:

You will pay dearly for underestimating his stamina

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

lawl

https://twitter.com/JimmyJazz1968/status/786272133659840513

Although I do have to quibble a bit with the Japan part of the map.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

Ommmmm~

im not sold yet but i adore Le Guin and it's a theme central to a lot of her works and her other writing/philosophy so i figure, hey ill read some stuff on it and even if i think its dumb ill at least be able to appreciate the left hand of darkness on a deeper level

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the talent deficit posted:

these women are going to start showing up in ads and on msnbc/cnn. also trump won't be able to resist reacting to them personally a la alicia machado

The most likely outcome, Trump can't resist going after people who accuse him.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

being in the times certainly helps

lets see if it snowballs like ailes/cosby

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if the trump camp had brains theyd know to take his phone cuz this is prime 3am tweeting material

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

I always sympathized with ana navarro, she gave up her organic humanity to fight terrorists and save lives, undergoing hugely disfiguring physical surgery to install augmentations and her anger is used against her to turn her into a pawn for an evil one world government

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHA9W-zExQ

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Zwabu posted:

lawl

pretty sure it'd be 50% trump 50% sanders

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

I always sympathized with ana navarro, she gave up her organic humanity to fight terrorists and save lives, undergoing hugely disfiguring physical surgery to install augmentations and her anger is used against her to turn her into a pawn for an evil one world government

Project A.N.A has gone rogue sir

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They should switch out Trumps phone with a Fisher Price iBigBoy and see if he notices

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
A new sign got put up on the nearby highway, it just says TRUMP on one side and the other side says "WATCH Fox News NOT Lying Liberal Media"

:|

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He's gonna say something dumb like "she wanted it " or " I'd never touch a 6"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

lmao

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Zwabu posted:

lawl

I'm pretty sure I've seen this map somewhere but I can't remember what stupid alt-history anime it's from

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Fullhouse posted:

I'm pretty sure I've seen this map somewhere but I can't remember what stupid alt-history anime it's from

man in the high castle or tower or w/e

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mr. Pumroy posted:

if the trump camp had brains theyd know to take his phone cuz this is prime 3am tweeting material

The pussy tape was pretty much the end of restraint

He's gonna be on Twitter saying some real gross poo poo tonight

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MariusLecter posted:

oh my god, Ruffles has this canadian "All Dressed" flavor... its hella good

but i realize, it's just the bbq flavor but less of it on the chips...

i feel scammed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I prefer potato chips without ruffles

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Zwabu posted:

lawl

Weebs, man.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

im not sold yet but i adore Le Guin and it's a theme central to a lot of her works and her other writing/philosophy so i figure, hey ill read some stuff on it and even if i think its dumb ill at least be able to appreciate the left hand of darkness on a deeper level

lemme know if you wanna go deeper~

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

i dunno if you've read 'lathe of heaven' but its basically all about that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wow. Show a little empathy

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Vertical Lime posted:

being in the times certainly helps

lets see if it snowballs like ailes/cosby

It's a well-written article. I just read it and my heart is loving racing and I'm completely angry about this rear end in a top hat.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zas posted:

i dunno if you've read 'lathe of heaven' but its basically all about that

I've read Lathe of Heaven like a dozen times, wonderful book A+++

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i bet he manages to hold it until friday so he can capture the all important weekend news cycle

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
That Donald Trump, I dunno. Seems like kind of a shady character to me.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

I've read Lathe of Heaven like a dozen times, wonderful book A+++

its good

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/786345095184338944

https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/786345643740532736

https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/786346481091346432

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Matter of Seggri is the #1 piece of hers to shook and/or woke any dude who ain't already. Short story too!

• Locked thread