Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Man I'm sure glad I'm catching up on this thread while eating a burst open burrito, let alone anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

My Lovely Horse posted:

I can't stop watching this. It's like someone built a machine that accelerates natural selection.

PCOS Bill posted:

They did, it's called a motorcycle.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that the same guy that would rub the "water" out of the cyst at the top of his rear end and smear it on his bed frame every morning and there were obvious stains on the headboard from where he did that?

Wtf man

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that the same guy that would rub the "water" out of the cyst at the top of his rear end and smear it on his bed frame every morning and there were obvious stains on the headboard from where he did that?

WE ARE DONE HERE

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Subjunctive posted:

WE ARE DONE HERE

no keep going

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

does anyone have the story of the guy who drained his rear end cyst with a shop-vac

i believe it was a taint boil and it was from the same bachelor thread that gave us the cumvase

i hope this aids you in your search

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
poz my neg search history

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

treat me like the headboard

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i believe it was a taint boil and it was from the same bachelor thread that gave us the cumvase

The butt cyst guy was one of the bachelor threads as well. Sometimes I think the only good thing that came from the bachelor threads was the duct taping of bags of wine in the shower to have a classy shower wine instead of a lowly shower beer.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

The butt cyst guy was one of the bachelor threads as well. Sometimes I think the only good thing that came from the bachelor threads was the duct taping of bags of wine in the shower to have a classy shower wine instead of a lowly shower beer.

That/those threads were so drat long I lost interest

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Probably for the best. The deeper into the thread you went the less light could reach you, until finally you found yourself chuckling at the thought of a sock so encrusted with cum that it grew mushrooms and the inky darkness smothered you like a mother's womb.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

Probably for the best. The deeper into the thread you went the less light could reach you, until finally you found yourself chuckling at the thought of a sock so encrusted with cum that it grew mushrooms and the inky darkness smothered you like a mother's womb.

so humans can reproduce asexually!

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Pretty sure cumvase and taint boil were in separate iterations of the PYF Bachelor poo poo threads, and were the end of their respective threads.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

If it helps lessen the mental picture I thought it simply was a guy who'd wipe his jizz down the side of the mattress every night, and when he moved his bed it was getting eaten away by mold?

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

alpaca diseases posted:

If it helps lessen the mental picture I thought it simply was a guy who'd wipe his jizz down the side of the mattress every night, and when he moved his bed it was getting eaten away by mold?

Oh no, that's a different goon.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
From the China thread in GBS

Krinkle posted:

What? Nipples don't really get a lot of sunlight so I don't think the class signifiers of whether you get vitamin D or not from manual labor apply to goddamn nipples. Christ.

e: whoops, wrong thread for friendly nicknames for nipples.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

alpaca diseases posted:

But when he washed the sheets... Yeah he never washed the sheets

fake edit: Yeah he never had sheets.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Solice Kirsk posted:

a sock so encrusted with cum that it grew mushrooms

Well that explains the term "mushroom head"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It got dismantled. :haw:

JigglyPuff
Jun 3, 2002
Context -discussing a twitter account dedicated to the memes created by an AI programme.

Mogomra posted:

I was recently told about @ShitpostBot5000.

Afriscipio posted:

Do androids dream electric memes?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

wait, do you fill your glass in the shower, or do you tape the bag way up high and drink directly from the spigot, or do you poke a hole in the top and stick in some plastic tubing to use as a straw, or what

I *must* know

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
You shower with the wine, obviously.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

loquacius posted:

wait, do you fill your glass in the shower, or do you tape the bag way up high and drink directly from the spigot, or do you poke a hole in the top and stick in some plastic tubing to use as a straw, or what

I *must* know

All of these are valid but I prefer the straw, like a big adult Capri Sun

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Overhead like a giant hamster bottle

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Migishu posted:

if i looking for cyber

him name is computer green cyber

i lost my cyber

love, migishu

ps. i'll find my cyber
who took my cyber
who found my cyber

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

loquacius posted:

I *must* know

For some reason I remember this, and his intent was just to suckle from the spigot.

Kill me

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always thought a nice wine glass sitting on the soap dish would add a touch of class to a shower. So the one time I had shower wine thats how I did it. Same with using a bottle instead of a can for beer.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Idgi

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

idk what to tell you

classic mashup of hopkin green frog + cyber

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Solice Kirsk posted:

I always thought a nice wine glass sitting on the soap dish would add a touch of class to a shower. So the one time I had shower wine thats how I did it. Same with using a bottle instead of a can for beer.

Not safe man. Smashed glass in your foot before work would suck rear end. And the alcohol would make it bleed worse.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

If you're having enough booze before work to materially affect how quickly you bleed, you're probably better off calling in sick anyway.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A chunk of glass in my foot would prompt me to call in anyways. A quick picture of my gross bleeding foot so I can let my boss see the "proof" that I stepped on my razor and it's a day of Bloodborne and junk food for me.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Why even have a gallon of wine & shards of broken glass in your shower if you aren't gonna call in sick? That's the best part!

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
I hate when the shower gets my burrito all soggy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Big Centipede posted:

I hate when the shower gets my burrito all soggy

Keep it wrapped in the foil except for the little bit you're eating and shower with your back to the shower head. This is like Bachelor Shower 101 stuff.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Use the driest part of the tile, guacamole, and your finger to figure out opitmal burrito/water stream placement.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Subjunctive posted:

If you're having enough booze before work to materially affect how quickly you bleed, you're probably better off calling in sick anyway.

Sometimes people take showers after work :ssh:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Terrible Robot posted:

Sometimes people take showers after work :ssh:

True, but the post said "before work". :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Oh, my God, I can't handle all these amazing forums quotes you're all posting!