Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hark! Hark! Harken to me.

Friends, Romans, fellow goons, lend me your ears
I come to bury TRUMP, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Trump.

The good lord shines his mercy upon us sinners. I come with a way to redeem your mortal souls.

REPUDIATE TRUMP
SPIT UPON HIM, UPON HIS NAME, UPON HIS MOVEMENT
REPUDIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

and your SOUL and your ACCOUNT will be saved.
and your TOXX will be annulled.

Your foolishness will be punished with a MONTH LONG PROBATION for the BAD JUDGEMENT you have shown in supporting such a man.

SPEAK NOW, to SAVE YOUR SOULS. Quote this post, and give a SINCERE reason or two for why you repudiate trump.

The alternative is eternal damnation. An automatic upgrade to a permatoxx.

This is your chance to save yourselves, and release the hold that Trump has on your mortal souls.

Repent. REPENT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Remember when even we hated boosted?

Please remember that and continue it. He's a the_donald addict now, he's gone

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

The good lord shines his mercy upon us sinners. I come with a way to redeem your mortal souls.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Your foolishness will be punished with a MONTH LONG PROBATION for the BAD JUDGEMENT you have shown in supporting such a man.

SPEAK NOW, to SAVE YOUR SOULS. Quote this post, and give a SINCERE reason or two for why you repudiate trump.

This is your chance to save yourselves, and release the hold that Trump has on your mortal souls.

Repent. REPENT.

I, Baloogan, hereby repudiate trump, his movement, my support for his movement. Forever and ever.
I repudiate trump for his support for antiamerican forces like PUTIN
I repudiate trump for his SEXISM, beyond that, his SEXUAL ABUSE OF WOMEN
I repudiate trump for his RACISM, his incitement to RACIAL HATERED
I repudiate trump for his HATE SPEECH, his support of WHITE NATIONALISM

I spit on trump. I repent. And I thank our admin for the chance to do so.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

Can you register a different account after a permatoxx

texasmed
May 27, 2004
the only thing i'll go back on is saying i'll rereg, judging by the number of brainwashed liberal fucktards there are around here

texasmed
May 27, 2004

Baloogan posted:

I, Baloogan, hereby repudiate trump, his movement, my support for his movement. Forever and ever.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
i repudiate...... HILLARY CLINTON!!!!! FOR BEING A GRADE-A FUCKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
what the gently caress does it matter if it's a permatoxx? if hillary wins, then we're looking at a smorgasbord of new wars, and the current cold war w/ russia (thanks obama) will be even closer to becoming a hot war

its not like anyones gonna give a poo poo about being banned from a dead & irrelevant forum when hillary is gonna be trying to literally destroy the world. get this idiotic spineless poo poo outta my face. trump or bust.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
:siren: MOD NOTE :siren:

Baloogan's heart/liver is in the right place, but all bets stand. No matter how disgusting or reprehensible.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

I really hope Baloogan just wants a month off from posting or so he can focus on his gimmick accounts after the election, and he also wants to rouse the base.

While what I do in the ballot box is irrelevant in November because even the women here prefer Trump, i will not pull a Paul Ryan to take a lesser punishment or go back on a pledge like a loving cucksevative.

PERMATOXX ME YOU GLOBALIST SCUM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Captain_Maclaine posted:

:siren: MOD NOTE :siren:

Baloogan's heart/liver is in the right place, but all bets stand. No matter how disgusting or reprehensible.

ZDR approved!

this is a real way to save ur souls!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i have been to the mountaintop!

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

ZDR approved!

this is a real way to save ur souls!!

Yeah, sorry; just got word from ZDR that the escape hatch is open.

To the rest of you: I'd take the opportunity if you have even an ounce of humanity remaining.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

are you just trying to bait boosted into posting?

also suck my dick you gently caress man

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

I only toxxed to begin with as an accident brought on by my crippling alcoholism. So I never really pudiated Trump to begin with. Can I still repudiate him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

you're really fuckin stupid if you conflate posting in this thread with *supporting* trump

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Aw man I have to either permatoxx or eat a monther for drunk toxxing to get Boosted back? :sigh:

I don't want to lose my name or archives, I was just gonna rereg on the 8th so I could celebrate Killary's win. Can I just eat the (not perma) ban now instead?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i aint a rules lawyer i dun even know the rules etc
im just the guy with the prophesy
and just lettin ya know the way to save ur soul

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i will never abandon Trump

gently caress HILLARY

I toxxed for Trump and I will continue to do so until the day I die

MAGA!!!!!!!!

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i will never abandon Trump

gently caress HILLARY

I toxxed for Trump and I will continue to do so until the day I die

MAGA!!!!!!!!

GTBTP!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i aint a rules lawyer i dun even know the rules etc
im just the guy with the prophesy
and just lettin ya know the way to save ur soul

you're a mercurial drunk cuck, just like boosted, gently caress off and die

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'll hit up a an IK/IQ challenge if there's a third way out to just eat the regular ban early :pray:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

thecluckmeme posted:

I'll hit up a an IK/IQ challenge if there's a third way out to just eat the regular ban early :pray:

bitch

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

you're a mercurial drunk cuck, just like boosted, gently caress off and die

Will you partake of that last offered cup?
Or disappear into the potter's ground
When the Man comes around

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
hey Hillary supporters, have you recently pondered the fact that Hillary Clinton lied to your faces and laughed about it, multiple times, even admitting the fact? That she looks on you as one would consider a turd they'd just plunked in the toilet?

#I'mWithHer

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
In 2012 we had to actually wait until election night for people to start lashing out. We're still four weeks away!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

zen death robot posted:

Yes you can still abandon ship and toxx for Gary Johnson instead of supporting someone who's completely flipped out at this point. This is your chance to save your soul.

If you're still a true believer then may god have mercy on you.

I repudiate Trump! I renounce the Devil! I am reborn in the light of Christ; I'm With Her.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Double posted i repented so hard mafks wanna fine me

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Trump peeped on naked teen beauty pageant contestants. Your MAGA is tainted by extreme perversion. If you adopt the burning tower I'll know you ironically toxxed and you'll be spared the permatoxx.

I don't give a poo poo if you don't like Clinton, you can vote for loving Gary Johnson ffs. This is about having some standards.

:cheers: ZDR

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I repudiate Donald Trump, and pledge that if I ever meet him I will grab him by the balls, since according to Republicans that wouldn't be assault.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Hillary Clinton is a scumhawk. She has spent her entire adult life lying and smearing the victims of her husband's sexual assaults, pandering to the big banks and wall street, taking money from state sponsors of terrorism, and claiming at the same time to be a champion for women and the poor

she conspired with the corrupt DNC to destroy Bernie Sanders' campaign. She manipulated the State Department and the DOJ for her own gains. She knowingly exposed top secret information to anyone with half a brain for her own convenience.

#StrongerTogether

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Wouldn't be a Trump thread without the deal changing halfway through.

gently caress anyone who takes your offer. I'll be like Slim Pickens, riding this nuclear thread until detonation.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Juat a reminder to anyone who takes the deal: you are abandoning the most fun forums faction in a finale that will be our final stand and for what?

Ten dollars, your precious username and reputation on an internet comedy forum.

To anyone who permatoxxes, you don't need to vote for Trump - that's not in the Toxx code. All you have to do is something the GOP is incapable of - honoring a pledge.

You are sad, pathetic Boostians who don't even deserve the hats you refuse to don.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i dont know anything about some permatoxx or whatever, i dont care either way

i toxxed for Trump in this thread and i mean to stick with it

i always keep my loving word, unlike some coward bitches

MAGA

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Juat a reminder to anyone who takes the deal: you are abandoning the most fun forums faction in a finale that will be our final stand and for what?

Ten dollars, your precious username and reputation on an internet comedy forum.

To anyone who permatoxxes, you don't need to vote for Trump - that's not in the Toxx code. All you have to do is something the GOP is incapable of - honoring a pledge.

You are sad, pathetic Boostians who don't even deserve the hats you refuse to don.

yeah, this, you put it better than I

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I plan to autoban after the election anyway, I don't want this account anymore. But gently caress Donald Trump, and long live Baloogan the First, whose banner I proudly follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

zen death robot posted:

Trump peeped on naked teen beauty pageant contestants. Your MAGA is tainted by extreme perversion. If you adopt the burning tower I'll know you ironically toxxed and you'll be spared the permatoxx.

I don't give a poo poo if you don't like Clinton, you can vote for loving Gary Johnson ffs. This is about having some standards.

nice meltdown

• Locked thread