Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/nycaviation/status/786418297822588929

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/786422022276575232

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I really hope Trump doesn't drop out. The Republicans deserve for this to be an albatross around their loving spineless necks for as long as possible.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Rocks posted:

Trump having a gay relationship and/or an abortion would be loving AMAZING

what about a gay abortion???

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Proceed, Governor.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/ira/status/786421574752624640

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

redneck nazgul posted:

i just threw $50 to RAINN

and i'm going to throw another $10 for each currently toxx'd trump supporter who disowns him by friday

baloogan, i already got you.

I'm in with you on this, :10bux: per redeemed soul!

Help make the world less poo poo and consider donating:

Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
2500+ new posts in the last eight hours jfc

Based on the thread title, I'm guessing Trump actually shot someone on Fifth Avenue and people DIDN'T like it?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
You know what the biggest Trump scandal will be

in the tradition of the previous ultimate racist of the GOP, it'll be that he knocked up a black housekeeper

except because he's Donald loving Trump, he forced her to get an abortion then didn't pay her back after it was done

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

brocretin posted:

i hope hope hope some percentage of the base sticks to trump

it would be disaster for the gop

I really think that a good chunk of that 30% is going to stay. They'll be convinced this is ((the media)) doing a false flag smear campaign and that Hillary paid the accusers.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

lol Trump is shook as gently caress. He knows there are a Nordstrom's worth of shoes still to drop.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Here is Trump's 'Campaign Manager' doing a very bad job (again) and Brianna Keilar doing a very good job (again) at their jobs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC9DhD0lxCo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

if you are following this poo poo and habe the budgetary discretion in tour life to be charirable and yoy arent throwing money at rainn or another reputablr pro woman charity i will find out who you are and dedicafs years toward emotionally academically professionally and financially dismantling you and evryone you ever felt afdection for

ITS TOO LATE TO DO THAT TO ME I ALREADY DID IT

:smithicide:

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

DMCrimson posted:

My money's on this for one of the videos, it makes too much sense with Trump's history.

Trump has already repented from his aborting ways.

It'd have to be him threatening her into agreeing to an abortion.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

uhhhh... no hope of winnin' that one, hoss

C-Euro posted:

Based on the thread title, I'm guessing Trump actually shot someone on Fifth Avenue and people DIDN'T like it?

yeah, what happened since 6pm EST

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Her answer was so specific. Did camp Trump have to set up a defense for airplane groping well in advance?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Sinteres posted:

I really hope Trump doesn't drop out. The Republicans deserve for this to be an albatross around their loving spineless necks for as long as possible.

trump dropping out would probably be even worse because he'd guarantee his voting bloc wouldn't bother coming to the polls AND keep assaulting the GOP the same as he ever has

we've still got a ways til election day but right now there is no visible way for the republican party to douse the fires, here

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

skaboomizzy posted:

in the tradition of the previous ultimate racist of the GOP, it'll be that he knocked up a black housekeeper

except because he's Donald loving Trump, he forced her to get an abortion then didn't pay her back after it was done

"That's called business, by the way"

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
trump's horoscope from today, courtesy of extremely legit site "horoscope.com":

quote:

A lot of paperwork might need attention today, Gemini. You might throw a lot of your focus and energy into getting it all done. Stimulating conversations with colleagues could keep your mind occupied so you avoid boredom. You could take a walk at the end of the day, since you're apt to encounter so much new information that you will want to clear your head in order to absorb it all.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Well, that's just a bog standard threat letter, he doesn't have the balls to actually sue.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
[On Donald's gropes and rapes not being discovered or leaked by Republicans]

anime was right posted:

i wonder if they knew but were terrified of ending the populist. same reason hillary didn't go scorched earth on bernie.

It's quite possible they feared that in retaliation Donald would dig up and release evidence of their own sexual misconduct. The same way he's dragging up Bill with Hillary. It was Mutually Assured Destruction.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/jackhealyNYT/status/786405373766885376

Romney's gonna endorse on November 1 and McMuffin's gonna win Utah

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
trump's horoscope from yesterday, my god

quote:

Are things getting a little bit crazy, Gemini? Too many tasks and too many people vying for your attention could have your nerves stretched as taut as violin strings. Try to get outside for a while. Treat yourself to a nice lunch or do a little shopping. Take a good long nap. Whatever seems so urgent isn't worth sacrificing your peace of mind. Try to stay focused!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Colonel Corazon posted:

I put in this for the address:

New York State Unified Court System
Office of Court Administration, Rm. 852
25 Beaver Street
New York, NY 10004

:vince:

you're my heroine~ :glomp:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

You really, really don't want to know whats worse. I don't want to know whats worse.

do you alrady know and did it make you feel more hatred or sadness

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

hope you're ready for a wave of slime and poo poo to course over your body and brain as you get caught up, around 12 women have come out stating they were sexually assaulted to varying intensities and degrees by orange baby hitler.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Rocks posted:

I have a WINNING temperament. I know how to WIN.

Remember when Trump did business in Cuba and it was barely in the news because of the rest of the shitstorm

remember when trump shared lindsay graham's phone number and that was the most beyond the pale thing anyone had ever done

wish i had a time machine so i could tell page 20 of this thread "just wait, this poo poo will get extremely funny and also gross"

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

In the best timeline, the official NYT response would just be a page with this smiley :jerkbag:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
....hey did Eric Trump really send a fundraising email with Shook Nate's 'if only men voted' and 'if only women voted' maps saying 'maybe only women should vote' that caused #repeal the 19th amendment to trend?

Is that a real thing that happened? That seems like that's some pretty fuckin bad news.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

sullat posted:

Well, that's just a bog standard threat letter, he doesn't have the balls to actually sue.

thing is, did he go this far with the tax returns one?

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

skaboomizzy posted:

If I were writing it for ultimate self-ownage, I'd say illegal immigrant working at one of his hotels. So that's probably what it will be, because this loving election.

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Please don't. My head felt like it was about to explode today already. I'm about to overdose.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Donald Trump made my dad sad today.

He told me the latest scandal, shook his head in a defeated way, and say "I can't wait until this is over."

Me too, Dad, me too.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i'm never gonna get any sleep

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/786421610735632384

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

....hey did Eric Trump really send a fundraising email with Shook Nate's 'if only men voted' and 'if only women voted' maps saying 'maybe only women should vote' that caused #repeal the 19th amendment to trend?

Is that a real thing that happened? That seems like that's some pretty fuckin bad news.

yes, he really did do that thing

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Far be it from me to cry tears for Scott loving Walker but if all the R candidates offered this oppo to the media it's completely hosed up that they refused to run it.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Oxxidation posted:

trump dropping out would probably be even worse because he'd guarantee his voting bloc wouldn't bother coming to the polls AND keep assaulting the GOP the same as he ever has

we've still got a ways til election day but right now there is no visible way for the republican party to douse the fires, here

I'm looking past this election. I want people to remember exactly how bad it got, and I hope it gets much worse.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
So this was the Times. Does that mean that there's still two big oppo pieces that Clinton is hanging on to, or do people think this was one of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

drat man charge yr phone

• Locked thread