Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Wafflecopper posted:

Ignore the obvious troll guys

Let's start off this next page right: with an apology.

Sorry for contributing to that derail, all. I'm done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
Hillary Clinton is probably going to invade several Middle Eastern countries, support the destabilisation of several others, continue to support the death penalty, oppose universal healthcare and worsen the persecution of American Muslims even more. It's okay to say she's bad, and doesn't mean you support Trump

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

WE B Boo-ourgeois posted:

Hillary Clinton is probably going to invade several Middle Eastern countries, support the destabilisation of several others, continue to support the death penalty, oppose universal healthcare and worsen the persecution of American Muslims even more. It's okay to say she's bad, and doesn't mean you support Trump

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Democratic-Party-Platform-7.21.16-no-lines.pdf

quote:

Securing Universal Health Care
Democrats believe that health care is a right, not a privilege, and our health care system should
put people before profits. Thanks to the hard work of President Obama and Democrats in
Congress, we took a critically important step toward the goal of universal health care by passing
the Affordable Care Act, which has covered 20 million more Americans and ensured millions
more will never be denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition. Democrats will never
falter in our generations-long fight to guarantee health care as a fundamental right for every
American.

quote:

We will abolish the death penalty, which has proven to be a cruel and unusual form of
punishment. It has no place in the United States of America. The application of the death penalty
is arbitrary and unjust.

?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Guy at work claimed Trump was a Democrat agent planted to destroy the Republican party and give Hillary an easy win.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that people like Trump exist in politics, or that he voted one into power three times in a row.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

WarpedNaba posted:

Guy at work claimed Trump was a Democrat agent planted to destroy the Republican party and give Hillary an easy win.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that people like Trump exist in politics, or that he voted one into power three times in a row.

Key is smart as poo poo and can take verbal abuse like a pro. He's basically National's facetank during question time.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

WarpedNaba posted:

I'm probably not the guy from your work but I really want this to be true.

or i did until we found out trump is a rapist so it's not really funny anymore

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
Is Kim Dotcom actually a Trump supporter now, or does he just see that as the best way to stay out of jail and screw the rest?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pararoid posted:

Is Kim Dotcom actually a Trump supporter now, or does he just see that as the best way to stay out of jail and screw the rest?

Kindred spirit.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Cool lots of posts in nzpol, something must have gone down.

*35 posts about Hillary's emails*

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
National is going to win in 2017.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/786436817092382720

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

He genuinely still does not get what a total fool he made of himself last time, does he?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Pararoid posted:

He genuinely still does not get what a total fool he made of himself last time, does he?

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/786445303469617156

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Boy I sure do love a shitload of USPOL in my NZPOL thread, I sure do love it when it becomes exactly like the other 90% of the internet!

This was true long before you posted this and it's neither more nor less true now.

However he doesn't seem to understand how politics work; IRL only winston peters gets to respawn after being fragged.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

His plan wouldn't be the one involving his trophy wife as the Foreign minister, by any chance?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

WarpedNaba posted:

His plan wouldn't be the one involving his trophy wife as the Foreign minister, by any chance?

He's going to gently caress the Greens is what he's going to do.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/786448005222150144

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Where is this youth and why didn't I meet any when I was young(er)?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Historically the only party he's ever managed to give a boost to is National.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013

:confused:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I got a random call from my [national] local mp tonight, wanted to chat about what I, as a voter in his patch, is concerned or happy with at this moment in time.

How'd he get my number :wikileaks: :tinfoil:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Yeah, but they don't need Dotcom to do it

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I got a random call from my [national] local mp tonight, wanted to chat about what I, as a voter in his patch, is concerned or happy with at this moment in time.

I think all the parties get them

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Do you have a land-line in 2016 for real?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

Do you have a land-line in 2016 for real?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Take note of the top left hand corner of the image

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
It probably wasn't difficult to get the numbers of the dozen houses in his patch.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ah, now you're $6 mortgage makes perfect sense

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Trying to make sense of the form factor here.... did you really buy an ipad with 3g??

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

What makes you think I bought this thing?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Also I frequently leave my $50pw mortgage home dwelling to the 97% of the country that has access to 3G

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I love not having cell coverage. No one can hear you scream when, for example, this poo poo happens:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

My local mp doesn't seem to be very interested in getting cell phone coverage to my property. To be fair, I don't seem very interested in voting for him.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

My local mp doesn't seem to be very interested in getting cell phone coverage to my property. To be fair, I don't seem very interested in voting for him.

Ask him if he thinks key is more naive than Trump dog

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

I love not having cell coverage. No one can hear you scream when, for example, this poo poo happens:

All I'm seeing here is an airtight excuse to get a lifted hilux with a snorkel aka my dream car

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Look, it's perfectly simple. you just dial 06 and use that code where it's one ring for the first house, two for the second and so forth. Work your way along the party line. By tea time you've surveyed the entire electorate, no data mining involved apart from that lady who listens in to all the phone conversations as an alternative to daytime tv.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

bobbilljim posted:

All I'm seeing here is an airtight excuse to get a lifted hilux with a snorkel aka my dream car

You want to get stuck in a shallow puddle and wheelspin your two non-locking diffs pathetically?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Jaguars! posted:

Look, it's perfectly simple. you just dial 06 and use that code where it's one ring for the first house, two for the second and so forth. Work your way along the party line. By tea time you've surveyed the entire electorate, no data mining involved apart from that lady who listens in to all the phone conversations as an alternative to daytime tv.

This was actually a thing until 2013. Party line with 3 houses. It sucked poo poo. loving New Zealand in the 21st century everybody. Nine years of labour didn't sort it out :xd:

emminou
May 25, 2006

I thought all the new posts in the thread might have been about Helen Kelly's death, but no.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

emminou posted:

I thought all the new posts in the thread might have been about Helen Kelly's death, but no.

:(

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
gently caress cancer

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

This was actually a thing until 2013. Party line with 3 houses. It sucked poo poo. loving New Zealand in the 21st century everybody. Nine years of labour didn't sort it out :xd:

:tviv: And I refrained from making a party line double entendre because I thought the kids wouldn't understand it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

The kids wouldn't only old folks who live in the wops.

• Locked thread