Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This thread moves really fast but apparently the Clinton campaign has a new tool where it spits out any random year to compare what Hilary and Emperor Dorito were doing in that year.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-tool-trump-achievements-2016-10
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/tools/way-back-when/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Koalas March posted:

Can someone post a stream link? I made sure to take a lunch break for once so I can watch it.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?416882-1/donald-trump-campaigns-west-palm-beach-florida&live

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cthulhumatic posted:

I can't even parse this election anymore. We went from dogwhistle racism to blatant racism, from subdued sexism to HEY LEFTIES WHY DO YOU NEED CONSENT, from subtly courting neo-Nazis to full-blown support for ethnic cleansing.

The fact that Fox News is going to be forced to become Breitbart-lite or be seen as a wing of the MSM is perhaps the one actually humorous thing that is coming out of this. The rest is so terrifying that whenever I see a Trump/Pence sign in someone's yard I immediately flag them as a Nazi.

While driving to Kroger last night my partner remarked that is was nice of all the shitheels in our neighborhood to self-identify.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

5436 posted:

I feel like VA is pretty segregated. You got NoVA/Richmond/VA Beach (maybe) that are liberal and the rest is very Republican/Tea Party. Not sure it matters much down ballot.

If Trump is polling 8-10 points behind, it likely won't bode well for anyone. There's at least one possible Dem Pick up in VA-10 already.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/the-7-oddest-things-donald-trump-thinks-214354

This was posted earlier but I just wanted to comment on one of the items.

1. Exercise will destroy you
2. Germs are worse than exercise
3. Imperfection is unacceptable
4. Sleep puts you at a disadvantage
5. Hair is hugely important
6. Asbestos ‘got a bad rap’
7. Isolated billionaires are people too

What the gently caress did he do before the internet twitter? Oh my god, could there be poo poo in some internet achieves?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheStalwart/status/786600888731328515

Not that it surprises anyone, but this is confirmation.

quote:

Big scoop from @kevcirilli. Trump prevented his staff from doing research into Trump's own past.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Night10194 posted:

The funny part about this: Excepting Cyrus the Great, usually the person God is using as a mysterious way is an outside king who is going to gently caress the people up because they've broken the covenant and caused Trouble. This is actually a big part of where Judaism morphed out of a Henotheistic (Only worship one god, consider him the best, but acknowledge others exist) to a monotheistic religion as the elites in captivity in Babylon who wanted to keep to their religion had to invent reasons their god was not, in fact, owned when Marduk's followers conquered their country and ritually took the spoils of the temple to show they'd captured Yahweh. So they came up with the idea that the Babylonians were allowed to win by God to punish the kingdom of Judea for its sins.

In other words, the usual precedent for an outsider/non-believer who is going to be used as God's instrument is as the iron rod of His anger. They are walking right the gently caress into this one with Trump.

So Trump is a punishment from God here to destroy the republicans and religious right because they've grown too sinful?

That actually makes perfect sense.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Donald Trump defended Serbian nationalism? What? What?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

hiddenriverninja posted:

a perfect typo

Now she's got the big fake tidbits and everything, she totally changed her look.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

hiddenriverninja posted:

a perfect typo
Oh yeah, I forgot the American spelling's different.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

PhazonLink posted:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/the-7-oddest-things-donald-trump-thinks-214354

This was posted earlier but I just wanted to comment on one of the items.

1. Exercise will destroy you
2. Germs are worse than exercise
3. Imperfection is unacceptable
4. Sleep puts you at a disadvantage
5. Hair is hugely important
6. Asbestos ‘got a bad rap’
7. Isolated billionaires are people too

What the gently caress did he do before the internet twitter? Oh my god, could there be poo poo in some internet achieves?

Skin man by day, murder by night. He's the full Bateman

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

canepazzo posted:

Yeah I thought this was known for a long time now. Not sure if we actually had a credible source for it at the time though.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Thanks, m8.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

canepazzo posted:

That's been known for a long time.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

flashy_mcflash posted:

This thread moves really fast but apparently the Clinton campaign has a new tool where it spits out any random year to compare what Hilary and Emperor Dorito were doing in that year.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-tool-trump-achievements-2016-10
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/tools/way-back-when/

Don't mar the good name of Doritos.

Cheeto Benito is the preferred name around here.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

hahaha They're playing Let's Spend The Night Together. Good job Trump campaign music guy.

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.
I hope that People magazine story makes the cover, so every American standing in line at the supermarket checkout can stare into the abyss of Donald Trump the sexual predator for the next week.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Koalas March posted:

hahaha They're playing Let's Spend The Night Together. Good job Trump campaign music guy.

I am 100% convinced the Republican music people are trying to sabotage the campaign. They have consistently chosen ironically terrible songs all year.

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

Well, the need for a bad hairpiece is obviously due to the chemo.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

gradenko_2000 posted:

Donald Trump defended Serbian nationalism? What? What?

Yes, he did an interview with a Serbian magazine where he apologized for stopping their genocide.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

I am 100% convinced the Republican music people are trying to sabotage the campaign. They have consistently chosen ironically terrible songs all year.

Trump still plays "You Can't Always Get What You Want" to close out his rallies!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Soooooo... we know of any polls coming out today?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

WampaLord posted:

Trump still plays "You Can't Always Get What You Want" to close out his rallies!

at a rally in North Carolina he literally had "Sympathy For the Devil" playing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

2spooky4me posted:

While driving to Kroger last night my partner remarked that is was nice of all the shitheels in our neighborhood to self-identify.

And they aren't going away :smith:

Bassetking
Feb 20, 2008

And it is, it is a glorious thing, to be a Basset King!

Pablo Gigante posted:

They're playing Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding before the rally starts lmao

Bleeding out of its... whatever?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
The stream shows he's literally this very second having a relaxed meeting with some 'small business leaders' in an office somewhere, 30 minutes after the rally was meant to start.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
For those waiting with bated breath for Donald Trump's latest good and exciting policy proposals in the speech he has hyped as taking place at noon, be advised that he's currently sitting at a table with some people who are apparently "small business leaders," looking dejected and talking about Obamacare. When he is done, his campaign claims he will be going to a rally, where the yooje speech will be happening. We could be waiting for a while. I hope Donald takes his uppers between now and then, he looks and sounds very sad. :ohdear:

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Quorum posted:

For those waiting with bated breath for Donald Trump's latest good and exciting policy proposals in the speech he has hyped as taking place at noon, be advised that he's currently sitting at a table with some people who are apparently "small business leaders," looking dejected and talking about Obamacare. When he is done, his campaign claims he will be going to a rally, where the yooje speech will be happening. We could be waiting for a while. I hope Donald takes his uppers between now and then, he looks and sounds very sad. :ohdear:

goddamn it, I clocked out for this.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

WampaLord posted:

Yeah. I'm reminded of the story of Romney hiring liberal IT people without vettng them and how they proceeded to intentionally sabotage everything they touched in the subtlest way they could, and the Romney campaign was just too full of itself to notice or care.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

hmmmm

quote:

Republican National Committee officials conducted opposition research on Trump and the other members of the GOP field, one of the people familiar with the matter said, but the results yielded nothing substantial.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The music is terrible because all the good, appropriate songs are by artists who refused to let them be played at Trump rallies.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Koalas March posted:

Next it will be Blurred Lines.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that the party of maintaining institutionalized misogyny couldn't find women who wanted to talk to them about sexual harassment or assault.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

blue squares posted:

Literally the only thing that prevents her from winning is death

I know this is probably meant to be comforting but I'm a democratic voter in an area that has tons of Trump signs in people's yards.

I'll still be voting Hillary but I hate the Electoral College and how my vote is basically meaningless in the Presidential race.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Which trump kid is the worst tia

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Trick question, they are all the worst.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

biracial bear for uncut posted:

I know this is probably meant to be comforting but I'm a democratic voter in an area that has tons of Trump signs in people's yards.

I'll still be voting Hillary but I hate the Electoral College and how my vote is basically meaningless in the Presidential race.

It's not meaningless. Remember: solid blue and red states are only solid if every reliable voter shows up. Trump has no ground game and his base is fracturing and unmotivated. THIS IS YOUR YEAR BRO.

Edit: hey, leave his younger kids alone. They didn't do anything wrong (yet), and Barron Trump's Twitter is a national treasure. :colbert:

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

5436 posted:

VA Beach (maybe) that are liberal

Unless something really changed since I left, VA Beach is a hotbed of evangelicals and white flight.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

probably Gendry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Donald Jr because he's /pol/ in 'human' form.
Best is Barron because he's still a kid.

• Locked thread