Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Can't stop, won't stop eyyyy

quote:

We've talked a great length about the possibility of having foals some day, and while we'd both like to eventually, neither of us feel like we'll be ready for the commitment until we get a lot of learning, traveling, and personal exploration taken care of first. Maybe 10 or 15 years down the road, once I've got a stable career to support us and we've moved out of our apartment into the Tiny House I'd to build us, we'll revisit the subject. There are a lot of challenges in the way, such as our inherent genetic incompatibility and Twi's current inability to find any teleportation spell capable of bringing another pony from her world to ours, but those are things we can work on finding workarounds for when we both feel like we're at a point in our lives where we could raise children. No matter how it works out though we both feel that if we can't have our own child, adopting a foal from Twi's world would be the best option.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 22:39 on Oct 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

I need to see effect in multiple life systems for diagnosis. Do we have evidence of his work/school life being disrupted?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

We’ve always accepted the possibility that I could be mentally ill and that Twilight could be a figment of my imagination, but that doesn’t seem very likely to either of us.

quote:

Nevertheless, while investigating the nature of Twilight’s existence we decided to pay a visit to the most renowned psychologist in the state and explained our story to him to get his take on the matter. He did find it a little odd but after five sessions together I was given a clean bill of mental health and his blessing to continue pursing our relationship together. His perspective was that we had a very healthy and loving relationship, and while there was no evidence to prove or disprove Twilight’s existence, he saw nothing harmful in our relationship and found me to be completely psychologically healthy in every other regard.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh poo poo did you find an active version of the forum

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Tetracube posted:

Oh poo poo did you find an active version of the forum

Mining this thread that was up when the forum still was https://kiwifarms.net/threads/i-married-a-purple-pony-or-jin-and-twilight-sitting-in-a-tree.8753/ :nws:

They also claim he has Graves' disease and that's why he can't attend uni anymore or sth like that.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 22:54 on Oct 13, 2016

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
:yikes:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Really gotta got to bed but I'll leave you with these observations.

1. I think that's a second bed behind that door. So I guess his roommate is an actual living person.
2. Anime gently caress pillow in the top left.
3. Look at the pillow on his bed in the bottom right. LOOK. AT. IT. How long do you have to not wash your pillow?

Finally that other forum had other pictures of the double dick set I posted earlier and clearly, he and the pony were wearing diapers. BECAUSE WHY STOP AT PONY PLUSH loving? Might as well throw diapers into the mix to keep it interesting.

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
Wolves, top right corner.

I don't think there any words for it, it's just intuition, but being "into wolves" is always a red flag.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

imthe water stain on the drop ceiling tiles

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Fathis Munk posted:

Mining this thread that was up when the forum still was https://kiwifarms.net/threads/i-married-a-purple-pony-or-jin-and-twilight-sitting-in-a-tree.8753/ :nws:

They also claim he has Graves' disease and that's why he can't attend uni anymore or sth like that.

The poor seamstress...

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wonder how he explains MLP being a show on TV. A portal to the pony world? Are the ponies OK with being spied on for human amusement? Did the writers create the ponyverse using magic?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Tetracube posted:

I wonder how he explains MLP being a show on TV. A portal to the pony world? Are the ponies OK with being spied on for human amusement? Did the writers create the ponyverse using magic?

He mentioned something about no longer being a Brony because the show "stopped being accurate to the real Equestria".

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cakefarts Carol posted:

imthe water stain on the drop ceiling tiles

im the buddha statue on the hallway table

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

chitoryu12 posted:

He mentioned something about no longer being a Brony because the show "stopped being accurate to the real Equestria".

I'm actually a little curious what this means.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

I'm actually a little curious what this means.

In the show Twilight Sparkle isn't married

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tetracube posted:

but wait!

He has a gay friend who he slept with sometimes, but stopped because he felt he was cheating on the plush toy

OK, so he thinks, (chooses to believe), that his plush doll is the REAL Twilight Sparke.

So what happens if he loses this doll, or it gets ruined by fluids or whatever. If he buys a new Twilight Sparkle doll, will that one become the REAL pony? What about every other mass produced plush doll, are they also teh REAL Twilight Sparkle?

I truly don't know if this is mental illness, or intentional self delusion.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Guy Goodbody posted:

In the show Twilight Sparkle isn't married

Ok mister subject matter expert :newlol:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BrigadierSensible posted:

OK, so he thinks, (chooses to believe), that his plush doll is the REAL Twilight Sparke.

So what happens if he loses this doll, or it gets ruined by fluids or whatever. If he buys a new Twilight Sparkle doll, will that one become the REAL pony? What about every other mass produced plush doll, are they also teh REAL Twilight Sparkle?

Well obviously the doll isn't the real twilight sparkle, it's simply a vessel for the real twilight sparkle's spirit to possess. So he could get a new one

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Data Graham posted:

Whoa

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't even know how to begin to take this. :stonk:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Data Graham posted:

I could be wrong. But I'd bet that in the show Twilight Sparkle isn't married to a human who wears diapers and never washes his pillow

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

I could be wrong. But I'd bet that in the show Twilight Sparkle isn't married to a human who wears diapers and never washes his pillow

Is it married? Is there a pony that has a husband? I need to know.

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there

How deep does the pony hole go

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

So when do we get around to marrying ponies?

Sir, that isn't what animal husbandry is about.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Fathis Munk posted:

Really gotta got to bed but I'll leave you with these observations.

1. I think that's a second bed behind that door. So I guess his roommate is an actual living person.
2. Anime gently caress pillow in the top left.
3. Look at the pillow on his bed in the bottom right. LOOK. AT. IT. How long do you have to not wash your pillow?

Finally that other forum had other pictures of the double dick set I posted earlier and clearly, he and the pony were wearing diapers. BECAUSE WHY STOP AT PONY PLUSH loving? Might as well throw diapers into the mix to keep it interesting.

So much going on in that photo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Even for the AUG thread this is getting weird.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Someone enhance the image so we can see what type of anti psychotic medication are in that pill bottle he obviously hasn't taken enough of.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Panfilo posted:

So much going on in that photo.

I've almost got it but:
* what books are in the bookshelf, can't decipher
* what is in the vile glass things on the right hand shelf
* right in front of the MED bottle, can't read the script

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I'm just going to assume any container in that photo contains either urine or semen, with a mlp figurine like some canopic jar.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Panfilo posted:

I'm just going to assume any container in that photo contains either urine or semen, with a mlp figurine like some canopic jar.

piss pony

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
Someone photoshop piss Christ with a pony head on it

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im gonna post some other things

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Not washing your face and eating too many shockalit bars?

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Not washing your face and eating too many shockalit bars?

He'll grow out of it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

He even has the de rigeur katana hanging in the closet so he can fight off rivals for his pony's love. :catstare:

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's a deep philosophical question about the Ponydoll of Theseus.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
I like the fan pointing at the doorway.

I bet the place smells awful.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I get the feeling this person constantly smells like unwashed hair

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
That loving pillowcase

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

ANUSTART posted:

That loving pillowcase

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA

hadn't noticed until you said something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

El Diablo Bob O posted: