Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Finnankainen posted:

TIme to check in on good ol Lazamataz

Got robbed. LOL

That was goddamn great, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Finnankainen posted:

TIme to check in on good ol Lazamataz

Got robbed. LOL

"Yeah bro, I'd totally have Mozambique'd those darkies if I brought my gun! They were lucky I was held back, man!"

Their baseball caps are as sideways and their collars as popped as the guys at the club, it seems.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
I think it's been mentioned before, but I wonder what they'd think of trans men.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

SocketWrench posted:

Likely the same facrors where they can fantasize about quick drawing on some armed thugs like Dirty Harry and be able to notch a few bodies on the barrel of their gun. It's called immaturity

I have always blamed their blood thirst fantasies on their ignorance and lack of exposure to other peoples causing them to dehumanize non-whites, seeing them as animals not people. I can't use that rational for acceptance of casual sexual assault. They know women in their families! Are they so far gone that they dehumanize their own kin?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Whiz Palace posted:

I think it's been mentioned before, but I wonder what they'd think of trans men.
Butch lesbians. They're on the exact same page as some of the radical second wave feminists they hate on that one, as well as.

chitoryu12 posted:

Not if you think trans women are just mentally ill male perverts.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I have always blamed their blood thirst fantasies on their ignorance and lack of exposure to other peoples causing them to dehumanize non-whites, seeing them as animals not people. I can't use that rational for acceptance of casual sexual assault. They know women in their families! Are they so far gone that they dehumanize their own kin?

Women? Their role is to rear children and please their husbands. They vote in the bedroom not the poll booth.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Welcome to trump statements about his daughters.

The answer is yes.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I told my mom about this thread today and she told me she regularly visits Freep to read the craziness. Shes excited that she can come here and find all the highlights easily.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

hi omnibobb's mom

if you click the Post History button under omnibobb's posts, you can see everywhere else in the forums omnibobb posts

have fun with that

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
This one is funny mostly just for the title but still.

What is your Anecdotal evidence that the Trump movement is real and the Polls and Media are lying?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Mors Rattus posted:

hi omnibobb's mom

if you click the Post History button under omnibobb's posts, you can see everywhere else in the forums omnibobb posts

have fun with that
she needs Platinum for that.

Omnimom, when you buy an account, make sure you buy Platinum

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Hi omnimom! I'm Wren. Welcome.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Is their own kin liberal? Hell yes they can
There's a lot of freep divorcees...and even the freep women degrade themselves

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I really do wonder what drives dudes to fantasize about a world where they can sexual assault people without consequences. It is so far outside my own morality that I can't fathom any reason anyone would want to live in that world. I get that these are a bunch of perverted mostly limp dicked wheelchair bound geriatrics but even that does square why they'd want to hurt others for their own pleasure. Are Freepers just that selfishly sadistic?

Welcome to toxic masculinity, where a lot of men were told growing up that a lot of their self-worth should be built around how many women they sleep with, and that women you don't marry really only exist to be slept with. So there's no reason to feel bad for hurting women, and if you don't gently caress enough women, all the other guys will mock you!

Imagine living in a 7th grade mindset forever.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Given their habit of turning on any member or former hero who dares to fail to bow to Lord Trump-sama, we've seen time and again that their definition of "kin" only matters so long as you support them without question. Should you fail to do so at any point, you will be disowned, exiled and retroactively labelled an evil liberal traitor islamocomminazithug. They know nothing but the most self-serving idea of "love" much like any of their other so-called principles.

There's a good reason why so many of these old bastards are bitter, divorced, and hate women/young people.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Women (in the US) have barely won being seen as people in their own right rather than an extension of their father/husband/children.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I'm really looking forward to watching Freep turn on Trump hardcore the second he loses.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Night10194 posted:

I'm really looking forward to watching Freep turn on Trump hardcore the second he loses.

Eh, they'll whine and moan about the rigged system for at least a few months before zeroing in on a brand new One True Republican

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

DarklyDreaming posted:

Eh, they'll whine and moan about the rigged system for at least a few months before zeroing in on a brand new One True Republican

Who the gently caress could they go to now that'd be a more True Conservative? Trump was able to pull this off by being independently wealthy and not being a politician, so he could say whatever the gently caress he wanted and not have to worry about reelection. Who is further right than him and able to run that kind of campaign, Alex Jones?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Kavak posted:

Who the gently caress could they go to now that'd be a more True Conservative? Trump was able to pull this off by being independently wealthy and not being a politician, so he could say whatever the gently caress he wanted and not have to worry about reelection. Who is further right than him and able to run that kind of campaign, Alex Jones?

Don't tempt the gods like that Kavak :ohdear:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

omnibobb posted:

I told my mom about this thread today and she told me she regularly visits Freep to read the craziness. Shes excited that she can come here and find all the highlights easily.

Hi omnibobb's mom!

omnibobb, buy her an account so she can see things without the silly profanity wordfilters.

So today Trump went full :tinfoil:, namedropping globalists and international bankers and basically transforming into Alex Jones live on stage, only worse, because at least Alex Jones can be funny. His main target wasn't the globalists or international bankers, though, it was the media that acts as their puppet, doing whatever they're told to do.

This plays directly and only to his primary audience, and freepers are in that audience. The news section is full of the most absolute utter stupidity.

From Kaine:“The Catholic Church Will Change Its Same-Sex Marriage Stance... [banning Church from USA] posted by freeper C210N

So before diving in, let's look at the version of this story that got published in major news organizations.
Most importantly, absolutely none of the words that the freep article attribute to Tim Kaine appear anywhere in the other articles. Not even the one on Breitbart has anything approaching what's quoted by the site freep linked to.

Here's the excerpt from freep:

the excerpt posted:

"...at some point it is going to start acting contrary to the Christian faith, and we’re talking about an institution that’s supposed to be the first one on the front line defending it. So, when that happens, and that’s what’s happening with condemning LGBT rights, we’ll state an ultimatum. The United States of America, more precisely, the future President of the United States of America, Hillary Clinton, will state an ultimatum. And that ultimatum will be to either change its stance on same-sex marriage or pack its bags and get out of America. And yes – the President of the country can do that.”
The comments are poo poo, of course, but they're also important. Someone links to the official website hosting videos of the speeches given that night noting how mysterious it is that the quoted bits don't appear in the speech (made a month ago, by the way). Then someone else says "hey, go click on the About Us link at the bottom"

goddamnit posted:

The Right To Be Right… TheRightists.com/.com is independent News platform That allow People and independent Journalist to bring the news directly to the readers. Readers come to us as a source of independent news that not effected from the big channels.

This is HYBRID site of news and satire. part of our stories already happens, part, not yet. NOT all of our stories are true!

Freep is wound up. Trump is screeching at them about how it's them versus the world. They're willing to believe anything that the enemy does is true. And boy do they.

quote:

To: C210N

If this does not wake up Catholics and all Christians that the Democrats are not their friends, then nothing ever will.

3 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:19:15 PM by eekitsagreek

quote:

Will illary give the same ultimatum to muslims?

Will they be forced out of the USA if they do not change their doctrines on homosexuality?

Or how about the ones about all infidels must die?

7 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:19:39 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam , Know Peace)

quote:

This is what could be One heartbeat, one blood clot , one seizure, from the presidency

8 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:19:51 PM by silverleaf (Age takes a toll: Please have exact change)

quote:

And these are the people that the American people will put in the White House, please tell me I am living in the Twilight zone

9 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:20:15 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

Excellent! Let the nation see the evil they stand for. Between Wikileaks and Kaine, we might just have an honest election for a change.

13 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:22:40 PM by DannyTN

quote:

To: Bayard

I have trouble believing that he is that stupid.

You confuse "stupid" with "evil." The man is evil.

16 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:24:56 PM by P-Marlowe (Freep mail me if you want to be on my Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar Ping list.)

quote:

To: silverleaf

Trump should bring this up in the next debate. Put Hillary on the spot. If she disavows Kaine’s policy, Trump can press her on whether she still thinks Kaine would make a good president, given his anti-catholic policies.

18 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:25:15 PM by DannyTN

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

Makes one believe election fraud is real, yes?

20 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:25:49 PM by Olog-hai

quote:

To: Olog-hai

Makes me believe that if Clinton wins that America has become the land full of dummies and unfortunately we can’t fix stupid. Democrats, the media, they figured out how to make people vote for their side and its pretty simple..trash the other candidate SO badly and promise them all the freebies they can ever imagine

23 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:28:57 PM by Sarah Barracuda

This isn't the first douber, it's just the funniest.

quote:

I think this either satire, or something meant to make conservatives post it on facebook and look like idiots — because I can’t find any verification that he actually said this. And it’s a bit too blatant for him to have said publicly.

27 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:31:00 PM by Wyrd bið ful aræd (Flag burners can go screw -- I'm mighty PROUD of that ragged old flag)

quote:

To: P-Marlowe

During the years long debate over homosexual marriage in this country, the liberals said then that they would leave churches alone. They said they would not try to force churches to perform homosexual marriage. They said there was non issue that churches could lose tax exempt status over their views on homosexuality.

Well folks what do you think now???

There is no sense of perspective with the liberals. The liberals make no.account of all the benefits to society we see from the Catholic church and its affiliates entities. The liberals have nothing to say about the excellent Catholic schools, Catholic universities, Catholic hospitals, charitable work done by Catholic institutions.

No, None of that matters. Unless you change your theology you are not welcome in America????

I can’t believe what I’m hearing sometimes. Where the heck is this country headed.

31 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:35:06 PM by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

How much more do you think God is going to put up with in this country? The poor children are growing up in an Anti-God society. Who is going to tell them the truth?

37 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:38:31 PM by Maudeen (No one on this earth is too far gone for Jesus.)

There are a few posts in a row here confirming it's a satire site. But that's reality, and freep is immune from reality.

quote:

To: silverleaf

It’s perfect, if she agrees with Kaine, they are both exposed as anti-catholics.

And if she disagrees, her judgement is impaired for choosing Kaine.

Trump disagreed with Pence over Syria, but that’s nothing compared to a flat out attack on the Catholic Church.

Trump could follow that up with asking about if they would ban protestants if they refused same-sex marriage.

This could be a real wedge issue that could turn a lot of people away from Clinton/Cain.

45 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:50:16 PM by DannyTN

quote:

...Hillary Clinton, will state an ultimatum. And that ultimatum will be to either change its stance on same-sex marriage or pack its bags and get out of America.....

‘Hillary Clinton has personally said that Christians must change their beliefs. There a video of her saying that.

This country is nearing the abyss of darkness. I am beginning to believe that 666 is the number of a WOMAN.

50 posted on 10/13/2016, 8:06:02 PM by Sasparilla (Hillary for Prison 2016)

Completely, utterly credulous.

quote:

OH.HELL.NO.

58 posted on 10/13/2016, 8:18:11 PM by Jaded (Pope Francis? Not really a fan... miss the last guy who recognized how Islam spread... the sword.)

quote:

Man, they're getting really bad at self-censoring lately.

quote:

He needs to go human being elsewhere

65 posted on 10/13/2016, 8:40:59 PM by Archie Bunker on steroids

At this point in the thread, half of the posts are whining about it being a satire site. The other half, though...

quote:

And that ultimatum will be to either change its stance on same-sex marriage or pack its bags and get out of America. And yes – the President of the country can do that.”

Ah, NO, the president of the country CANNOT do that! Is Kaine not familiar with the Constitution??? Especially the part about the establishment of religion and the FREEDOM of religion? This guy is a U.S. Senator?

70 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:40:04 PM by boatbums (God is ready to assume full responsibility for the life wholly yielded to Him.)

quote:

Yes we Commies Kaine!

Kick out Catholics but subsidize the importation of hundreds of thousands of Sharia loving Islamic terrorists.

These traitors seeks to KILL Western Civilization.

73 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:43:18 PM by a fool in paradise (Obama is more supportive of Iran's right to defend its territorial borders than he is of the USA's.)

quote:

This would start CWII in a heartbeat.

74 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:45:13 PM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
When I said freep was wound up, I meant it.

On a good night, I'll find ten or so decent threads and post from many of them. I wish I didn't have anything to do tomorrow, because otherwise I'd be up all night dealing with these.

From New political survey finds US is increasingly 'two nations in one' posted by freeper 2ndDivisionVet

the article posted:

•Nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of the American public has little to no confidence that the government in Washington will actually solve the problems it sets its mind to solve.
•Vast majorities of those polled believe that most politicians are more interested in winning elections than in doing what is right, and that while the system of government is good, the people running it are incompetent.
•Significant majorities agree most elected officials don't care what they think and that they don't have any say about what the government does.
[...]
•Seventy-three percent of all Americans believe the economic system is rigged in favor of the wealthiest Americans.
•Sixty-two percent of the American public agrees that the leaders in American corporations, media, universities and technology care little about the lives of most Americans.
•Nearly three out of four Americans (73 percent) believe that political correctness is a serious problem in our country, making it hard for people to say what they really think.

Nothing there should be a surprise to anyone paying attention over the past few years.

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

And we know what happens.

Thank you, second ammendment, for our liberal control devices.

4 posted on 10/13/2016, 6:33:09 AM by Da Coyote

quote:

Perhaps a serious discussion of secession is in order. Draw a line down the middle of the country: Small government, balanced budget, pull-your-own-weight types on the left, and the rest on the right. You have 3 years to make your choice and move.

8 posted on 10/13/2016, 6:36:07 AM by BlueStateRightist (Government is best which governs least.)

Christ, they don't read anything...

quote:

But we already knew this. The freeloaders vs. the workers.

10 posted on 10/13/2016, 6:40:18 AM by FlingWingFlyer (From "a nation of immigrants" to a nation of illegal aliens?)

gently caress you.

quote:

Liberals and Americans.

11 posted on 10/13/2016, 6:41:06 AM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

To: DoodleDawg

Regardless of who wins next month, half the people are not going to look on that person as their president.

Was flipping by PBS and caught two minutes of Judy Woodruff interviewing Kellyanne Conway. Apparently someone at a Trump rally shouted something about "revolution". Woodruff pressed Conway to disavow this (which, under those circumstances, she did). They are panicked.

However, from her face and the tone of her voice I could tell that Woodruff (and by extension the entire MSM) KNOW revolution is coming, and that they're in the crosshairs.

Likewise if Trump wins look for BLM riots in the streets.

20 posted on 10/13/2016, 6:50:24 AM by Buckeye McFrog

gently caress you.

quote:

To: BenLurkin

Parasite and host.

22 posted on 10/13/2016, 6:55:21 AM by sparklite2 (When they play the race card, play the Trump card.)

quote:

Just wait until all those mussie rapeugees start naming their enclaves and replacing state names.

23 posted on 10/13/2016, 6:57:44 AM by SkyDancer (Ambtion Without Talent Is Sad - Talent Without Ambition Is Worse)

:stare:

quote:

22 posts and no one points out the elephant in the room: millions of Spanish speaking people changing the face of the country into something unrecognizable (well, you’d recognize it if you simply crossed the border at Nogales)?

Two nations? Yeah: Mexico being forced on America.

The Bolshevik gangsters are just being buttressed by the illegals, who are their army. Absent the mass influx of the last 40 years, the Left would have shrunk to insignificance as they aborted and contracepted themselves out of existence.

30 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:02:19 AM by Regulator

There are a few posts like this, but this is the best. It's good to see it given their attitude lately.

quote:

To: wbill

The problem with the analysis is that there really are no Red States or Blue States. That’s a function of the two major political parties.

The dividing lines aren’t by state, or by county, or city/town, or neighborhood.

The divisions are door to door.

It would be a terrible mess.

41 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:30:00 AM by Ted Grant

And then right back into the crazy.

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist

For the individual American (that is spelled with a “c”), there are only 3 palatable solutions if hitlery gets in.

1. Emigrate to a country with like minded expats.
2. Secession with Texas at the center of a new nation
3. A military coup with the installation of a benevolent dictator.

Voting will not matter anymore. Article 5 is a joke. CW2 along with WW3 will make the US the most dangerous place in the world.

43 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:37:11 AM by grumpygresh (We don't have Democrats and Republicans, we have the Faustian uni-party)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A few from Trump Tweet - Major Speech @ Noon in West Palm Beach posted by freeper SamAdams76

It's a livethread of the speech he gave first today.

Lesson 1: Get your news and views from a wide variety of sources

quote:

To: wright2bear

Evidently the media is coming out with a zillion hit pieces on Trump, and he’s fighting back.

I haven’t even heard of any of the crap he’s talking about.

154 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:27:05 AM by Pravious

Lesson 2: Don't alienate people, you goddamn irredeemable fuckwit

quote:

To: wright2bear

You don’t succeed in business by holding back and pulling punches.

155 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:27:48 AM by reaganaut (I'm looking forward to Trump as President. I'm an Evangelical and I vote.)

Lesson 3: Learn how libel laws operate.

quote:

To: Pravious

he’ll own NYT when he’s done suing them.

156 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:27:59 AM by wright2bear (#NeverTrump is a mental disorder!)

Lesson 4: If you get positive emotional tears while listening to Donald Trump, you are beyond all hope

quote:

To: SamAdams76

“... 1 PM speech...”

Just wow!! I literally got tears in my eyes at one point and it takes A LOT for that to happen to me since I am not emotional usually ever.

Unbelievably excellent. Everyone watch who can.

160 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:31:38 AM by stonehouse01

quote:

He said more truth in the first 15 minutes then any politician in modern history.

161 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:31:48 AM by DouglasKC

This is a livethread about Trump giving a speech.

quote:

To: Mjreagan

I was listening to RUSH. He is going after MICHELLE O big time. He was playing bits and pieces of the speech. I am so incensed with CROOKED HILLARY.

She needs to be LOCKED UP! The whole bunch of them!

163 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:33:47 AM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

quote:

To: Geoffrey

This is a conspiracy against the AMERICAN PEOPLE and we can’t let them do it.

180 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:40:38 AM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

quote:

To: Geoffrey

DEAR LORD,

Surround DONALD TRUMP with mighty angels. Magnify the TRUTH about the evil that is going on in our nation.

In JESUS’ Name we pray. Amen.

186 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:46:16 AM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

quote:

Oh my God, Sam. I’m shaking!! Omg. Omg omg what a speech. Nothing else matters: It’s Trump or we are finished. All I can think right now is that God sent us this man in a very historical point in history. Bigger than Reagan. Much much bigger

206 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:56:42 AM by navymom1

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

That was the best speech ever made in this country, not exaggerating.

207 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:57:31 AM by stonehouse01

I was going to start mocking freep for their reactions to Donald Trump talking, but then I remembered the handful of times that I got emotional tears listening to Obama. But then I remember that Obama is a master of the art compared to Trump and I start wondering what the gently caress is wrong with freepers again and all is right with the world.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Today, Michelle Obama gave a powerful campaign speech, digging into everything about Trump without ever mentioning his name. It's great and you should go watch it if you can.

It was so great that freep had two topics about it (1, 2). The total "wookie" count is 8 between 170 posts, which is lower than normal. However, these threads are really, really slim pickings, because nobody at all watched even a second of the speech. There's no substantial criticism, it's just them hating on Michelle Obama.

I mean seriously,

quote:

To: DungeonMaster

Hey Michelle...shut up you ignorant bitch!!

31 posted on 10/13/2016, 11:07:27 AM by roostercogburn

quote:

To: Zakeet

Lying racist *itch can only be shaken to core by Trump victory in November. Then she and the Clown she is married to will follow Hillary, Lynch, and Comey into prison.

53 posted on 10/13/2016, 11:20:53 AM by ZULU (Where the HELL ARE PAUL RYAN AND MITCH MCCONNELL ?????)

quote:

To: ColdOne

Hey you ugly, homophobic skank, your husband and his minions tried to ruin the life of Barack’s former lover for revealing the truth. Don’t know if Larry Sinclair will ever recover.

18 posted on 10/13/2016, 1:06:45 PM by pissant ((Deport 'em all))

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From WHAT IF CLINTON WINS?, a vanity thread posted by freeper Dick Bachert

The OP is long but boring, so we'll skip it.

quote:

To: Dick Bachert

She could very well trigger a violent revolt.

3 posted on 10/13/2016, 12:25:21 PM by Biggirl ("One Lord, one faith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)

quote:

The country as founded will be over.
I’ll be heading for the hills and digging in waiting for the jackboots.

4 posted on 10/13/2016, 12:26:05 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam , Know Peace)

quote:

What if Hillary wins? I expect Texas will be the first state to secede. After that it gets worse.

13 posted on 10/13/2016, 12:31:42 PM by MeganC (JE SUIS CHARLES MARTEL!!!)
By the way, recent polling in Texas suggests a Trump lead by only five percentage points. Texas may be in play if more scandals break.

quote:

I hope General Flynn, and all the military brass supporting Trump, are networking among active military & police. They will be our leaders, not Clinton.

18 posted on 10/13/2016, 12:33:38 PM by JonPreston

Yes, please. Destroy the GOP!

quote:

Tea Party 2.0 will be born.

And they will not be as nice this time around.

30 posted on 10/13/2016, 12:37:19 PM by roses of sharon ("Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise." Luke 23:43)

quote:

To: TheTimeOfMan

We either have a military coup, or a vicious civil war, or we go to the camps.

Anyone who thinks there is a political solution left - is being naïve in my opinion. The demographics (leeches vs. producers) have permanently tilted.

Even if Trump wins - and he stays alive - I only see a reprieve. It’s not a solution.

32 posted on 10/13/2016, 12:39:35 PM by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)

quote:

Well for starters conservatives will have their designated water fountain lunch counter and bath room

63 posted on 10/13/2016, 1:00:09 PM by al baby (Hi Mom Its a Joke friends)

quote:

To: dartuser

Does anyone doubt she will come after all her political enemies with a vengeance?

Yep, White Conservatives will be like the Jews in 1903's Germany.

White Liberals will what's coming to them in a decade or two when Conservatives are no longer around to protect them.

66 posted on 10/13/2016, 1:02:52 PM by qam1 (There's been a huge party. All plates and the bottles are empty, all that's left is the bill to pay)

quote:

Let’s be blunt. We are not at war with Hillary or any other demented leftist ideologue. We are war with about 50% of Americans. Taught by leftist, coddled by gov’t schools, having no fear of God before their eyes. They are like the countless masses pounding on Noah’s Ark before it floated. Unless their is a Christian revival in this land, we are doomed like all other apostate civilizations. With no standard of right and wrong we will all do “what is right in our own eyes” Trump. for now, is our only vessel for traditional, orthodox values. He might be flawed in some regards, but who else is fighting for the average, God-fearing person? Paul Ryan? John McCain? Lindsay Graham? Jeb Bush?

71 posted on 10/13/2016, 1:06:31 PM by 2nd Amendment (Proud member of the 48% . . giver not a taker)

quote:

If she wins I predict escalating violence against those who oppose her. I have a Trump sign in my yard, wouldn’t be surprised if I wasn’t on some kind of list.

84 posted on 10/13/2016, 1:22:20 PM by Scythian_Reborn

Guys, please. I really, really don't like having to do the FBI tip line thing.

quote:

To: Biggirl

If the people would have known the truth about Waco and the Branch Davidians at the time, it might have happened then. The first time a 2nd Clinton administration tries to pull off a standoff like what happened at Waco, the Feds are going to be the ones surrounded.

Mark it Federal agents. Do you really want to put your life on the line for this corrupt witch and her child-molesting pervert of a husband, and their corporatist cronies? Does your pension and perks mean that much to you? Will you be able to sleep at night knowing you are nothing but a whore?

95 posted on 10/13/2016, 1:34:34 PM by attiladhun2 (The Free World has a new leader--his name is Benjamin Netanyahu)

Goddamnit.

quote:

To: cherry

Was pricing ARs today. Don’t really need one but there are some awesome deals out there now.

If it looks like she will win I’ll salt one away with a case of ammo.

96 posted on 10/13/2016, 1:34:43 PM by Comment Not Approved (When bureaucrats outlaw hunting, outlaws will hunt bureaucrats.)

And I saved the most likely one for last.

quote:

There will sure be a lot of vanities on freerepublic.com the next day.

56 posted on 10/13/2016, 12:54:35 PM by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat.)

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
I think MIchelle Obama's speech might have broken some Freepers

From various threads

quote:

To: july4thfreedomfoundation
lets see, Trump says the word pussy, bill c rapes pussy, bill c says hill c eats more pussy than he does (most likely muzzie pussy), moochell is a man who dresses like a woman and visa versa muzzie bama...and who is the bad actor of the bunch...the potty mouth New Yorker? i think not moochell!

42 posted on 10/13/2016, 11:37:19 PM by ldish (Have had enough...you??????)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SIDENET
Michelle has a VAHINA!

Her vahina tells big lies.

43 posted on 10/13/2016, 11:41:59 PM by TheNext (Hillary Hurts Children & Women)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Nachum
What that hideous, classless hairy chimp REALLY can't stand is that Melania is a world class beauty, inside and out.
And guess what, Moo ?
That is NEVER gonna change for ya !

98 posted on 10/13/2016, 8:20:31 PM by tomkat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Also holy poo poo the racist image macros are out in force today.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Vanity: Open warfare in your family now and, like me, do you not care anymore? posted by freeper RooRoobird20

the OP posted:

Husband and I are the only conservatives and Trump supporters in my large extended left wing family. We have always been quiet when family idiots start braying against Republicans, conservatives, Trump, etc.

No more. I'm done with the ignorant fools in my family. I'm taking them on in person and on Facebook and I imagine they all hate me at this point--including my brother, who is an executive at the St. Louis Post Dispatch. What's new is I DON'T CARE anymore if they hate me and never speak to me again.

I've told them "This is Total War, and we are on opposite sides. You are with the enemy and you are now the enemy."

How is it going with your families and family dinner discussions LOL?

As a reminder, Thanksgiving is only two and a half weeks after the election.

quote:

To: RooRoobird20

Don't feel bad. You are not alone. I have a brother and two sisters-in-laws that don't call any more and avoid my wife and I.

They have a personal problem because there is nothing wrong with us.

4 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:29:33 PM by Parmy (II don't know how to past the images.)

quote:

It’s hard. I’m lucky in that my family agrees with me but none of my friends do. I tolerate only so much and then after the second scotch-on-the-rocks, level them with the force of my wit and intelligence. They are rarely up on the news.

Yesterday, I took on a dumb Brit on FB who promptly unfriended me when I schooled her about Hillary and her rape victim and the anarchy of rape evidence before the law set in to attempt to shield the victims. She didn’t know what hit her.

To use a Britism - get the boot in; they’ll never know what’s hit them.

8 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:32:06 PM by miss marmelstein (Richard the Third: With my own people alone I should like to drive away the Muslims)

quote:

To: Parmy

I’ve had to put up with family members sitting at my dinner table, eating my food, drinking my booze, and ranting against Republicans, Donald Trump, the Catholic Church. Our home has always been open door hospitality during holidays, but not anymore.

14 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:33:19 PM by RooRoobird20 (Left the Democrat party 25 years ago, have never looked back)

quote:

I wrote off a first cousin and her husband back in 2006. I will not put up with communists in my family. I also do not care if they hate me - they are my enemy as they actively work against me, my family’s well being, and everything I believe in.

17 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:33:39 PM by rigelkentaurus

quote:

Not just family, some friends too. I don’t care, they disgust me at this point. They’re willing to vote away my freedoms so they can feel morally superior. F ‘em.

32 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:41:04 PM by Mjreagan

quote:

To: monkeywrench

Jesus before family! If they side with the devil, what part has light with darkness?

33 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:41:13 PM by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)

quote:

My sister refuses to talk politics as any criticism
of Hillary is off limits.
My cousin says she gets physically ill thinking I would
support a lewd freak like Trump, and I don’t understand
how she can still support a grifter and liar like Hillary.

At least my cousin and I can battle and that is how it
should be but my sister won’t even carry on a conversation.

Poor dear, she thinks people are born gay and republicans
are the scum of the earth.

How I pray Trump wins the election, so they can feel what
I’ve felt these last eight horrific years.

35 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:41:56 PM by tet68 ( " We would not die in that man's company, that fears his fellowship to die with us...." Henry V.)

quote:

Pretty lucky. Most all my family hate clinton. But i am with you. Daughter brother aunt...doesnt matter.
If i find you supported hillary.. Dont darken my door. Dont ring my phone. I lived under 8 years of hell. If u give me 4 mire. To hell with you

39 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:43:15 PM by Donnafrflorida (Thru Him all things are possible.)

I really don't like caww.

quote:

To: BunnySlippers

If men were to be the only voters Trump would win in a grand landslide.....woman are too self-centered in the political field, when it comes to power, they do not understand the game as men do, and few who care to discover otherwise.

64 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:59:32 PM by caww

quote:

To: caww

Women are largely stupid. My GF is all about touchy-feely “feel good’ issues.

66 posted on 10/13/2016, 4:02:37 PM by BunnySlippers (I Love Bull Markets!!!)

quote:

I wrote a nephew out of my will for saying on Facebook Trump was a fascist.

89 posted on 10/13/2016, 4:28:49 PM by Drango (A liberal's compassion is limited only by the size of someone else's wallet.)

We'll close on this note.

quote:

quote:

Do your best to love your family. Politics isn’t worth it. Not even close.

99 posted on 10/13/2016, 4:51:32 PM by cornfedcowboy

You are so wrong

This isn’t politics, and you know it!

This is slavery or free.

Try again.

100 posted on 10/13/2016, 4:56:00 PM by Guenevere (If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do....)

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Wait Michelle is homophobic and yet she married a gay man???

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

TetsuoTW posted:

Wait Michelle is homophobic and yet she married a gay man???
Don't ask for internal consistency from freep.

After trimming a handful that were boring, here are three I'm not covering tonight but that someone should.
Seriously though, every single one of the wikileaks things so far has been them finding two or three words and blowing it up into a clickbait headline and writing an article around the headline, not the email. It's shameful that people fall for that kind of crap.

Instead I'll finish tonight with Why does the establishment hate Donald so much?, a vanity thread posted by ruthles

the OP posted:

jealousy? resentment? sincere opinion that he's unfit? globalist business interests imperiled?

quote:

To: hecticskeptic

Cronyism traces its roots to the “state capitalism” of Lenin’s New Economic Policy.

7 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:00:13 PM by Olog-hai

what

quote:

To: ruthles

He simply has the manners of the working class, definitely not one of the beautiful people to be certain. One must certainly refrain from associating with those beneath our status. After all, as a the former republican congressman from Arkansas (now Lt Governor) said at a tea party meeting “ the democrats in DC want the same thing for America as we republicans do!” We simply must band together to rid ourselves of this free thinking independent American Donald J. Trump!

Reeeaaaalllyyy Daaahhling!

11 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:01:48 PM by Billyv (Freedom isn't Free! Get off the sidelines!)

quote:

Many of the electeds see their beltway gravy train screeching to a halt.

The media fears exposure and shaming. My GOD can you imagine what must be going through their heads over the idea of not being catered to? It wouldn't surprise me if he called off that garbage of an event, the correspondent's dinner.

And then there's the very realistic fear of talented foreign affairs people coming in to stop the pay for play, someone like Sarah Palin given the head of EPA or Interior and ...the worst possibility of all for the lawless clique, Rudy Guliani and Chris Christie as possible. AG and DOJ.

My guess is a lot of people aren't sleeping well around DEE CEE lately - and won't be for the next month.

16 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:02:39 PM by Baynative (Freedom; the dream of every human, the birth right of every American.)

quote:

Every US President in recent memory was “owned” in some fashion....if simply by the vast money it requires to win.

Wikileaks is exposing what has been true all along, but called conspiracy theory, that the world elite pull the puppet strings and much of media and government is Kabuki Theater.

The “refugee crisis” is about destroying the borders of Europe and the USA to further a global control.

The fact that Trump could win this as a billionaire who will literally only be beholden to his own ideas of what he should do as President means he can actually BE the President.

It doesn’t even really matter what he wants to do, they don’t like the fact he will be free to do as he pleases.

There still is one card for them to play if he wins.

Lincoln, Kennedy and Reagan are three of the Presidents who attempted things that went against the grain of the current shaped reality of their time.

18 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:03:45 PM by Crimson Elephant

quote:

To: arl295

“He challenges the status quo”

Everybody, on both sides of the aisle, in DC is terrified of DJT because, if he wins, they will no longer have access to the WH. No access means no influence. No influence means no power. No power means no money!!!!! The gravy train for all these lobbyists, K Street lawyers, advisors, media types, political strategists, lifetime bureaucrats etc, etc. will be over! All this is, of course, aside from the fear in DC of what criminal action DJT would take against the current cabal!

38 posted on 10/13/2016, 9:19:43 PM by Batman11 ( All Muslims are not terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslim)

quote:

Because he is going to tip over their apple cart.

Ever wonder how no matter who we elect nothing ever changes?

Notice that no government departments get shut down, no executive orders get revoked, (except by democrats) and the size of government never shrinks?

Most of all, notice how no one who is elected to office ever leaves poor?

That was not always the case.

We had former presidents who died paupers. Not anymore.

They all die multi millionaires.

Ever wonder why that is?

60 posted on 10/13/2016, 10:42:56 PM by Harmless Teddy Bear (Not a Romantic, not a hero worshiper and stop trying to tug my heartstrings. It tickles!)
Because Congress decided that was a bad idea and gave former Presidents a pension?

quote:

Both Republicans and Democrats have a nice con going on. They are both in the process of looting the treasury of the US in preparation for the coming melding of the Americas into one bloc like the EU. They are getting theirs like all failing corporations, the top leaders sell high, and when it collapses they move on. They think there may be just one more big hunk of change left in the carbon credit market, they tie us down for eternity under that and they will retire in droves. Imagine a tax that is to save the planet. If temperatures go up, we can’t lower it and probably raise it. If the temperatures go down, IT IS WORKING!!! They can make it work better with higher taxes. They will have the perfect money making machine. It will be a carbon trading market just like the Dow.

62 posted on 10/13/2016, 11:34:11 PM by Glad2bnuts (If Republicans are not prepared to carry on the Revolution of 1776, prepare for a communist takeover)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Today, Michelle Obama gave a powerful campaign speech, digging into everything about Trump without ever mentioning his name. It's great and you should go watch it if you can.

It was so great that freep had two topics about it (1, 2). The total "wookie" count is 8 between 170 posts, which is lower than normal. However, these threads are really, really slim pickings, because nobody at all watched even a second of the speech. There's no substantial criticism, it's just them hating on Michelle Obama.

I mean seriously,

Waaah, why won't women vote for us?!

Did get a kick out of watching Huckabee shove his foot in his mouth and poop it out his rear end. He compared Trump to Captain quint from Jaws, crude, mean, a bit crazy, vulgar, but in the end, he kills the shark, and the shark is of course Hillary. Megyn Kelly expalined to him that Quint doesn't kill the shark and is in fact eaten by it to which Huckabee quickly yammered about how Quint went down saving the others and then lied some more

Seriously, if i hadn't lived through this I'd think it was just a bunch of tall tales. the party of family values and personal responsibility had to drop all of that to support the Orange One and it's loving hysterical
"We're the loving party of goddamned family values, fucker. Go whore your cock sucking human being mouth elsewhere"

quote:

22 posts and no one points out the elephant in the room: millions of Spanish speaking people changing the face of the country into something unrecognizable (well, you’d recognize it if you simply crossed the border at Nogales)?

Two nations? Yeah: Mexico being forced on America.

The Bolshevik gangsters are just being buttressed by the illegals, who are their army. Absent the mass influx of the last 40 years, the Left would have shrunk to insignificance as they aborted and contracepted themselves out of existence.

30 posted on 10/13/2016, 7:02:19 AM by Regulator

[klan_hood] "loving wetbacks ruining my pure America like those damned niggers and kikes" [/klan_hood]

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Oct 14, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: caww

Women are largely stupid. My GF is all about touchy-feely “feel good’ issues.

66 posted on 10/13/2016, 4:02:37 PM by BunnySlippers (I Love Bull Markets!!!)

I hope she reads this post of yours, I really do. If she's like you say, someone's gonna be eating a tv dinner alone this year.
God what awful, ugly people. And they wonder why family and friends hate them.

quote:

It’s hard. I’m lucky in that my family agrees with me but none of my friends do. I tolerate only so much and then after the second scotch-on-the-rocks, level them with the force of my wit and intelligence. They are rarely up on the news.

Yesterday, I took on a dumb Brit on FB who promptly unfriended me when I schooled her about Hillary and her rape victim and the anarchy of rape evidence before the law set in to attempt to shield the victims. She didn’t know what hit her.

To use a Britism - get the boot in; they’ll never know what’s hit them.

8 posted on 10/13/2016, 3:32:06 PM by miss marmelstein (Richard the Third: With my own people alone I should like to drive away the Muslims)

If that's the epitome of your wit and intelligence, you're about as dumb as any other loudmouthed rear end in a top hat out there.
And yeah, can't imagine why someone would try to block you when you spam them with long debunked bullshit that you think is true because you're "too intelligent" for reality

McGlockenshire posted:

Seriously though, every single one of the wikileaks things so far has been them finding two or three words and blowing it up into a clickbait headline and writing an article around the headline, not the email. It's shameful that people fall for that kind of crap.

Just because the Nigerian Prince scam doesn't make its rounds anymore doesn't mean the people that fall for it smartened up or disappeared. JimRob has been bilking money out of these suckers for decades and Trump's getting in on it too

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Oct 14, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Finnankainen posted:

I think MIchelle Obama's speech might have broken some Freepers

From various threads

Also holy poo poo the racist image macros are out in force today.

But truely it is she who is the racist against noble white men for daring to exist and not give them justification for the hatreds within themselves so they can be the good guys.

Freep is just getting worse and worse. They're already calling opponents literal demons, crying that the world is racist for not elevating them to powers soley for being old white men, and demanding a coup so a "benevolent dictator" can rule them and punish all who disagree. How far off the deep end will November take them?

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Oct 14, 2016

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Today I discovered my ma has a Freep account. Suddenly reading this thread takes on a whole different light.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

From the same thread, presented without further comment or emphasis for it is beautiful just the way it is:

quote:

Many years ago, you were a bunch of scattered molecules. Some molecules turned into the food your parents ate. Some got swept up in a cycle that included them in your father's sperm, others, your mother's eggs.
Then he moved on her like a bitch, and grabbed her pussy :-)

Those molecules combined and a cycle began, and you are the manifestation.

Your biological family is not your family. Your Father is God and the skies, your Mother is the Earth - however you want to divide it - you are now in the womb of the universe, and for a very, very very short time you passed through your 'mom and dad'.

The pattern in your DNA resembles them and many in your family, but only .00000000000000000001 % more closely than mine.

Your family, no matter how close, is not your real family, unless, by chance and conditions and interaction, they became family AFTER you slid out your 'mom'.

So, if you don't have at least the ability and freedom to totally detach from family ... and call them what they are based on their character, values and behavior, just as you would call a total stranger what he or she is ... then you're trapped in an illusion, and you will suffer, and further, you'll never know your real mother and father and brothers and sisters. In a cliche way, we are, but that's not what I'm talking about - not talking about cliche.

I am flat out telling you that your family is not your real family. That is a binary, true false thing, not a 'they are not really your family'. Nobody's birth family is really their family.

IF they should be treated like sh*t, or gold, or anywhere in between, then you will attain a level of freedom most never do, when you judge them as any other humans in your life rather than your family.

The natural reaction of all God's conscious creations, is to recoil from that which is bad for it.

So rather than curse them to their faces, which brings negativity into your life, I would lay down that you don't tolerate whatever it is you don't tolerate. If that's liberal values, then fine. Give them one chance to change. They won't, but you've given them a choice. After that, remove them from your life as you would a leech on your arm. Don't step on the leech - just toss it back into the muck, and stay out of that muck.

God does not command in language. He commands through your knowing - just as often through aversion as from attraction. If the aversion is towards a negativity or pain than brings no consequent joy into your life, then it has no use, and doing nothing about it is the same as being the architect of your own suffering.

That you may have passed through the same penis or pussy at one time in the past is not a moral claim on your life or piece of mind. You cling to that belief out of fear - you trust what man has told you rather than what God has always been telling you through your senses, intuition, feelings ... through your knowing.

But once properly constructed, your life will be 'full of their absence', rather than needing you fight back at them. Why keep something in your life if you have to fight it?

You don't owe them anything, and they owe you nothing. If I handed you a rock, if you like it, you'd keep it, if you didn't, you'd toss it.

Why is it any different here?

Honor your family by doing what they should be doing - honoring God. Honoring God means try to help, but once it's hurting you, vacate. Look at every creature on the earth other than humans - they simply leave. If they can't leave, they attack until the noxious thing is dead or ... they can now leave. We are the only creatures who regularly make the mistake of believing their own concepts (ego) rather than their knowing when it is on it's face detrimental. We are advanced in certain ways ... but the particular advancement of the ego, while in most cases it keeps us alive, has zero care for our spiritual life. Therefore, it's happy to err on the side of honoring its fears.

Biological 'family' -> the duty attached to it, the obligation -> is a concept. It's ego based - it is an illusion, a hypnosis ... that the society is all sick with the family illusion ... reinforces the illusion ... it's a collective hypnosis.

If, since being born, they have not earned a place in your life where they are welcome - simply on the face of it - welcome, and you already know whether they have or not ... release them from the burden of wasting their energy by causing suffering in your life.

I know from rather extreme experience ... the cost and the benefit ... it works ... and it works not because you have eliminated 'these awful people, the causes of misery' ... but because you have obeyed God.

Attack only long enough to force them from your home. Every once in a while, check in to see if they have changed.

71 posted on 10/14/2016, 12:09:15 AM by tinyowl (A equals A)

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
We can laugh about how bitter and alone they are, or how angry they'll be after November, but no matter what they'll still live better than 90% of humanity through no virtue of their own. They really don't suffer enough.

e: come to think of it, this also applies to goons

Whiz Palace fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Oct 14, 2016

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It's been quoted a few times in the USPOL thread, but I thought I'd post it here too. The combo of goon spite and Trump being a gigantic shitwizard have combined in the form of raising over $10,000 for RAINN in the span of only 2 days.

Lemming posted:

Trump is a horrible loving monster, donate to RAINN because it's a good thing to do

RAINN is the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network

Thanks to Colonel Corazon for taking the initiative:

People from the Trump thread have been donating, add your posts in here if you donated.

https://donate.rainn.org/

total so far:

code:
Lemming			2390	10000.04
brugroffil		50	
StandardVC10		25	
Corny			20	
TARDISman		25	
redneck nazgul		130	
oneforthevine		10	
ScrubLeague		5	
Knight			25	
Colonel Corazon		50	
Powered Descent		25	
quadrophrenic		50	
anime was right		50	
ALL-PRO SEXMAN		25	
Deki			25	
RandomPauI		1	
Ivor Biggun		100	
the talent deficit	100	
Squizzle		25	
A HUNGRY MOUTH		25	
The Nards Pan		25	
SHUPS 4 DETH		100	
BananaFusion		100	
Lastgirl		50	
spite house		25	
Homework Explainer	50	
FAUXTON			100	
Epic High Five		25	
zakkro			25	
Beachcomber		6	
frankenfreak		22.04	
Shadowhand00		50	
Gravybong		25	
PostNouveau		25	
AceRimmer		25	
Golden Bee		50	
Look Around You		25	
brocretin		20	
Johnny Joestar		25	
L_Harrison		50	
Vox Nihili		25	
Hostile V		25	
Zas			50	
Pustulio		25	
TheOneOutside		20	
Condiv			25	
Mariana Horchata	50	
Forums Terrorist	15	
Cael			50	
Sojenus			50	
mrmcd			200	
Soulfucker		50	
Rip_Van_Winkle		50	
plasticowlmachine	25	
Al!			32	
The Orgasm Sanction	50	
gently caress You And Diebold	50	
Fidel Castronaut	25	
Withnail		25	
Constant Hamprince	50	
Tatsuta Age		25	
Radish			50	
J.A.B.C.		25	
Digital Jedi		15	
Istvun			50	
JohnCompany		100	
Ursine Catastrophe	50	
alnilam			25	
LinYutang		25	
Karl Barks		50	
Zikan			50	
DMCrimson		25	
Ragequit		25	
Huxley			100	
Bankok			25	
mormonpartyboat		1000	
SirPhoebos		25	
Inglonias		20	
Azathoth		50	
Mo_Steel		25	
WoodrowSkillson		25	
mlmp08			100	
my bony fealty		10	
Kurr de la Cruz		50	
mango sentinel		25	
ProfessorProf		2000	
Dick Trauma		100	
OhFunny			100	
bondster		25	
losonti tokash		25	
shiksa			25	
Rye			25	
MariusLecter		25	
Hilbert Spaceship	50	
FabioClone		25	
Panic! at Nabisco	15	
BowieFett		25	
yurtcradled		100	
a helpful bear		100	
exploding mummy		50	
logikv9			25	
huge pile of hamburger	25	
Naerasa			25	
Plinkey			50	
lamentable dustman	100	
tinstaach		69	
Regy Rusty		100	
Guy DeBorgore		25
yorkinshire		50
$9,993.04 so far! Incredible!

As of 9:31 PM PST, we broke 10k!!!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Freepers: Her vahina tells big lies.

BREAKING! Wikileaks exposes the Assassination of Scalia

This is so dumb.

OP posted:

According to new WikiLeaks emails, three days before Justice Scalia died this email was sent, using the term "wetworks" - exclusively used in Military meaning "assassination".

Freep is actually kind of skeptical at first.

quote:

To: native texan

I thought it was WETWORK

http://www.wordow.com/english/dictionary/?t=wetwork

2 posted on 10/13/2016 2:18:53 PM PDT by gaijin

quote:

Three days BEFORE he died? Really?

4 posted on 10/13/2016 2:20:16 PM PDT by Ditter (God Bless Texas!)

quote:

Since when is every other “article” posted here from some no-name blog with a phony, hyped-up conspiracy theory?

5 posted on 10/13/2016 2:20:33 PM PDT by JediJones (Social conservatism is the root of all conservatism.)

It doesn't last long, of course.

quote:

Comey and Lynch COVERED UP the murder
of a SCOTUS Judge for Clinton.

And the GOP did nothing.
Just like Foster.
Just like Benghazi.
Just like the IRS Atrocity.
Just like arming al Qaeda.
NOT A THING.

6 posted on 10/13/2016 2:20:45 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

quote:

To: americas.best.days...

Evil is at play and trying it’s best...

What the hell is happening! ?!??

8 posted on 10/13/2016 2:21:16 PM PDT by Dacula (Southern lives matter!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JediJones

wikileaks has not been wrong in years.

trolls like you, on the other hand ....

9 posted on 10/13/2016 2:21:33 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Back to skepticism.

quote:

Other than the date being close, there’s nothing that indicates this email has anything to do with Scalia. Where’s the rest of email chain, and who is Steve Elmendorf?

10 posted on 10/13/2016 2:21:56 PM PDT by Huntress ("Politicians exploit economic illiteracy." --Walter Williams)

quote:

To: Diogenesis

Insufficient evidence for any such claim as far as Scalia goes. The email said nor implied any such thing.

11 posted on 10/13/2016 2:22:51 PM PDT by piasa
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

I honestly don’t think even they would be stupid enough to reference an assassination via email. I suspect it’s referring to specific efforts to kill Bernie’s primary campaign. They basically stole it from him.

13 posted on 10/13/2016 2:22:56 PM PDT by catbertz

Dio's on a roll in this thread!

quote:

Americans KNEW Comey and Lynch were covering up
treason, rape of America, rape of minors,
and murder of witnesses,
but THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF COMEY-coverup.

15 posted on 10/13/2016 2:24:04 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

quote:

Trump's been tryin' t'TELL ya' !

17 posted on 10/13/2016 2:24:38 PM PDT by knarf (I say things that are true .. I have no proof .. but they're true .. and it pisses people off)

quote:

To: catbertz

LOL This board is losing its mind with wikileaks conspiracies.

There’s PLENTY OF TRUE STUFF that we dont need to invent anything.

23 posted on 10/13/2016 2:26:05 PM PDT by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

False Flag!

quote:

could this be a false flag drop in order to discredit wikileaks?

25 posted on 10/13/2016 2:26:23 PM PDT by longtermmemmory (VOTE! http://www.senate.gov and http://www.house.gov)

quote:

Hold it here partner. You better make sure things like this is in line what was originally exposed. And that means a link to the hacked emails that Wikileaks put out.

We have a conserted effort from the clinton crime syndicate to scam these leaks to try and make the claim that the Wikileaks are not reliable.

So...were are you?

29 posted on 10/13/2016 2:26:52 PM PDT by crz

quote:

To: Huntress

No, nothing to connect it at all. Just an email mentioning a clandestine murder and a conservative SC Judge “dieing in his sleep” several days later. Then Clinton crowing in a news conference shortly after that now that he is gone, we can finally do something about gun control.

I see no connection whatsoever...../s

33 posted on 10/13/2016 2:28:10 PM PDT by wrench
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

The INSTANT I heard about Scalia I assumed he had been murdered.
I became actually sick to my stomach.
Look at the circumstances and the rushed manner of things.
It was very fishy

37 posted on 10/13/2016 2:29:05 PM PDT by HereInTheHeartland (I don't want better government; I want much less of it.)

quote:

To: piasa

Agreed that it is too indefinite to be the basis for an accusation. But, it would be sufficient for an honest media to query Podesta on just what he did mean & understand was being communicated. Ask the questions, do not rush to conclusions. The Socratic method is respectable among all rational people. Rushing to judgment is not! (Even when one suspects the foulest of foul play!)

40 posted on 10/13/2016 2:30:25 PM PDT by Ohioan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

Why not just go away and not read if it bothers you? Are you paid or just troll for fun?

43 posted on 10/13/2016 2:31:51 PM PDT by nclaurel

quote:

To: Diogenesis

This is some blogger’s interpretation of a document leaked by WikiLeaks, which may or may not have merit. So the poster was not calling WikiLeaks wrong. No need to call everyone on this forum that is just making a comment a troll.

57 posted on 10/13/2016 2:39:30 PM PDT by Rusty0604
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Well he had to have murdered somebody!

quote:

To: wrench

Even if this is not about Scalia, this still damns Podesta for conspiracy to commit murder.

58 posted on 10/13/2016 2:39:51 PM PDT by thoughtomator (ETL promotes Clinton campaign propaganda - beware)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

Still a False Flag!

quote:

False flag operatiaon.

59 posted on 10/13/2016 2:40:12 PM PDT by Menehune56 ("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))

quote:

Here is the deal for me..........

I recently had a discussion with a co-worker...He is very Conservative...as am I.

We both are professionals.

At the VERY LEAST...there should have been an investigation.

We have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court...die and some funny things happened after his death...And there is no investigation??????

Call me stupid.........
61 posted on 10/13/2016 2:41:02 PM PDT by Osage Orange (Cover up after cover up...OUR GOVERNMENT is OUT OF CONTROL)

quote:

I think this is a bogus conclusion. The New Hampshire primary was on 2010-02-10.

Sanders won that primary. I think Podesta was expecting Hillary to lose.

I'm don't know what "wet works" and "pool parties" has to do with it. I'll guess it was some kind of inside joke.

73 posted on 10/13/2016 2:47:08 PM PDT by justlurking

No you're the conspiracy theory!

quote:

To: Bogey78O

“Avoid the conspiracy theories.”

Lol. This whole gubbermint is in one giant conspiracy against the RULE OF LAW. A conspiracy against the American people.

What are you smoking?

83 posted on 10/13/2016 2:57:07 PM PDT by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America. Treat them accordingly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

Impossible, everyone is completely serious when communicating by email!

quote:

Nothing to indicate that email has anything to do with Scalia or with any assassination. Could well be just two dumbasses trying to amuse each other in emails.

87 posted on 10/13/2016 3:00:49 PM PDT by Enchante (Hillary's new campaign slogan: "Guilty as hell, free as a bird!! Laws are for peasants!")

Freep continues to eat itself alive.

quote:

To: Future Useless Eater

“Hoax story”

If you don't know for a fact that it is or isn't you moron fvckheads shouldn’t be commenting.

Otherwise, I'll consider you trolls.

91 posted on 10/13/2016 3:05:19 PM PDT by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America. Treat them accordingly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Electric Graffiti; All

Absolutely. The best place I have found for info on the podesta emails is twitter. Go on twitter, click the magnifying glass and you will get a list of what is trending, ( or what twitter is allowing to trend). Click on #PodestaEmails6 and you can see screenshots of the emails in the wiki drop that twitter users are posting. Then no one will have to argue.

99 posted on 10/13/2016 3:12:35 PM PDT by kcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 91 | View Replies]

Wow, the paranoia runs deep at Freep.

quote:

To: gaijin

The following comments are my just spitballing, but hear me out. When the clintons retired from the white house they needed a vehicle to propel her forward and move toward the white house. So she ran for the New York senate seat. This seat was the result of Daniel Patrick Moynihan dying. He died of complications of appendicitis, it was reported. Suddenly the very need of hillary opened up. I have done surgery for 30 years. Do you know how uncommon it is for someone to die from appendicitis? The mortality rate is 0.01%. This improved since anesthesia became available. I have always suspected the clintons. I have no evidence. I don't even know if an autopsy was done.

This young man who was killed walking home from a days work with the election comittee who was shot in the back, not robbed. It was reported that he was dealing with the FBI on illegal activity of the Hillary camp. It has fallen silent I wonder why there is no talk about that. Assange did say it might be that the cllinton team put a wet team of Seth. These are just some random thoughts. Probably just my cynicism.

114 posted on 10/13/2016 3:27:33 PM PDT by Texas Songwriter (proawaki)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mears

““LOL This board is losing its mind with wikileaks conspiracies.

There’s PLENTY OF TRUE STUFF that we dont need to invent anything.”

A voice of sanity-—I was just here shaking my head”

This is not invented, Unless if Wikileaks is setting us up. Why do you think Podesta was talking about wet works 3 days before Scalia died?

These are the uncensored words from the snake pit. Are you expecting talk about how much they love Jesus

123 posted on 10/13/2016 3:36:52 PM PDT by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 108 | View Replies]

Deeper than the Mariana Trench.

quote:

To: Texas Songwriter

Also the open NY seat was widely viewed as waiting for JFK Jr. (on whom I am neutral).

But it was SOOOOO SAD —he flew off over the ocean, getting lost and disoriented and then CRASHED.

Suuuuch saaaad tragedy. (insert Arkansas banjo strumming here)

Everything just fell into line for her, didn’t it..?

Funny, that.

128 posted on 10/13/2016 3:45:15 PM PDT by gaijin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 114 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Texas Songwriter

Pardon me, But I remember it pretty well DPM retired way before he passed I remember him getting ready to pass the torch and doing pressers w/ Hilda. I will wonder how and why they nudged him out, love to know the dirt they had on him, remember the Clinton's play by Soprano rules. DPM carried a lot of dirty water that day Lieberman, Kerry and DPM went to the Senate Floor and verbalized their outrage of Bill and the Monica mess, but fell short and never him to resign. Years later I found out it was all a setup. Trollops all 3 of them are...

135 posted on 10/13/2016 4:05:26 PM PDT by taildragger (Not my Monkey, not my Circus...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 114 | View Replies]

quote:

Why are the moods allowing this sh*t story to stay up?????

153 posted on 10/13/2016 5:01:47 PM PDT by Artcore (Trump 2016!)

Heh

quote:

To: TexasTransplant

This is getting ridiculous, and if it continues, FR will soon become synonymous with kook.

Granted, everyone wants Hillary undone at all costs, is waiting breathlessly for the silver bullet; but we have to be better than this, because we are better than this.

172 posted on 10/13/2016 7:14:07 PM PDT by kevao (Biblical Jesus: Give your money to the poor. Socialist Jesus: Give your neighbor's money to the poor)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 171 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JediJones; GregoTX

I didn’t know that it was fraudulent when I posted my comment.

I would think that such is ban-worthy. Fraud is the province of the Left, not us.

180 posted on 10/14/2016 8:11:16 AM PDT by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 125 | View Replies]

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
It's just not possible that the old fat man died of natural causes.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Too be fair, it tends to feel like terrible people in positions of power live forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Darkman Fanpage posted:

It's just not possible that the old fat man died of natural causes.

How does a man with no heart die of heart disease?