Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

cptn_dr posted:

My cat Fozzie suddenly passed away yesterday morning. It was his sixth birthday. I just want everyone to know he was a very good cat, and I miss him very much.

One of the last photos I got of him.

And one of the first.

I'm sorry for your loss. Fozzie looks like he was wonderful and really soft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://i.imgur.com/XePi2N7.mp4

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

When he was just a kitten, he has an operation to fix his knee. It was a complete success, except he never really got used to having a functioning leg. So for his whole life, he would just flop over all the time and lie on his back waiting for attention, since he would always get it.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

cptn_dr posted:

My cat Fozzie suddenly passed away yesterday morning. It was his sixth birthday. I just want everyone to know he was a very good cat, and I miss him very much.

One of the last photos I got of him.

And one of the first.

Sorry, friend :sympathy:

That's a fine looking FluffCatte.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

6 years is too short. :(

cptn_dr posted:

When he was just a kitten, he has an operation to fix his knee. It was a complete success, except he never really got used to having a functioning leg. So for his whole life, he would just flop over all the time and lie on his back waiting for attention, since he would always get it.

Thats just regular cats. Mine do that all the time. :v:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

cptn_dr posted:

This is pretty normal catte behavior, Ash loves him some belly rubs on the kitchen floor.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

That is true! All my cats enjoy a good belly rub! With Fozzie, it was more the "running around then bam! Does a half somersault and lies on his back."

Sorry to keep spamming photos of him, but I'm trying to celebrate the time he had with us.

He got off to quite a rough start in life. My aunt worked at the SPCA at the time, and she called her husband up and said "You have to come in to work and pick up this kitten! He's too small and his mother has abandoned him, so if we don't take him he'll be put to sleep."

So he was hand raised for a few weeks, before he came to live with us. The tiniest kitten I ever met. He never got very big, but he did get very fluffy!

He was such a sweet cat - he never liked being alone, so he would follow me around the house whenever I was home, and spent every night on someone's bed, usually just up by your head. The morning never seemed complete without being woken up by a loud purr and a headbutt.

Fudge Handsome
Jan 29, 2011

Shall we do it?

cptn_dr posted:

That is true! All my cats enjoy a good belly rub! With Fozzie, it was more the "running around then bam! Does a half somersault and lies on his back."

Sorry to keep spamming photos of him, but I'm trying to celebrate the time he had with us.

He got off to quite a rough start in life. My aunt worked at the SPCA at the time, and she called her husband up and said "You have to come in to work and pick up this kitten! He's too small and his mother has abandoned him, so if we don't take him he'll be put to sleep."

So he was hand raised for a few weeks, before he came to live with us. The tiniest kitten I ever met. He never got very big, but he did get very fluffy!

He was such a sweet cat - he never liked being alone, so he would follow me around the house whenever I was home, and spent every night on someone's bed, usually just up by your head. The morning never seemed complete without being woken up by a loud purr and a headbutt.

You gave him the best life he could have possibly had.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Hello friends, is now an okay time to introduce you to Scout?

This is Scout.

This is how Scout sleeps.

This is how Scout shows interest.

This is not Scout. This is Gulliver, Scout's older sister.

This is what Gulliver does when I want her to be doing something cute for the internet.

Gulliver came into our lives when she literally followed my girlfriend and I home after we saw her in the alley behind a restaurant - over a mile and half, walking behind us, stopping for traffic and keeping a safe distance of about 15 feet while checking us out. We only picked her up to cross the last street before our apartment. That was one year ago. It's her Gulli-versary.

Scout came more normally. We were in a pet store on adoption day. I picked her up and she immediately tried to bite my hat. So we took her home.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

Triskelli posted:

Which of course recalls the ballad of Loca the Pug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RJN9a_jdM

Still can't fecking run!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I really wanna boop that snoot.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
https://twitter.com/CuteEmergency/status/786920781712424960

Lagnar
Feb 23, 2013

Blackie here just turned 10 this past summer. Still going strong after having 4 different owners over the years. We pass her around in the family, basically whoever is able to take her does so. I just happen to have had her for the past three years.

She loves rubs.

And this is where she spends a fair amount of her time.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

"Check out this kitten that just came in to Pets Lifeline with 24 toes. He should be up for adoption in about a month. "No additional charge for extra toes," says the center."

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

a life less posted:

"Check out this kitten that just came in to Pets Lifeline with 24 toes. He should be up for adoption in about a month. "No additional charge for extra toes," says the center."

More beans for the bean god!

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Lagnar posted:

Blackie here just turned 10 this past summer. Still going strong after having 4 different owners over the years. We pass her around in the family, basically whoever is able to take her does so. I just happen to have had her for the past three years.

She loves rubs.

And this is where she spends a fair amount of her time.

What a cutie :3:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"I fear I may have miscalculated the timing." *DONK*

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Taking slow motion videos of pets doing stupid poo poo is why high speed cameras were invented.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
You only have to whisper the word 'bath' for Charles to slink away to hide under the corner chair and yet...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Got some underwater sploots here:

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I love when dogs sit like that.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
http://i.imgur.com/Ft14Ai9.gifv

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Cutitout! *thomp* *butt wiggles* :3:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the dogwalk
Yeah, on the dogwalk
On the dogwalk, yeah
I do my little turn on the dogwalk

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/0ZeyRnI.mp4

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4JBMwCm1zE

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/ssa5M12.gifv

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Is that one of those optical illusions that creates a sensation of things moving?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Is that one of those optical illusions that creates a sensation of things moving?

Cat's first time on carpet

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Nipped out of his goddamned mind.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Azhais posted: