Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RealFoxy posted:

It's so frustrating watching Meteos's pathing this game, because it's his to lose here. In the dive top lane, they saw Ambition running straight through mid towards top, through wards, and Meteos just recalled instead of following (Despite having full health)
Ruler and CoreJJ pushed into tower top lane and Tahm's consume used up, Meteos goes to take wolves then unsuccessfully gank an Orianna with ultimate and summoners.

What the gently caress you doing bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

meteos and jensen seem like they're both tilted so that gank might have a big negative impact. c9 are a very tilty team with meteos and jensen in the lineup

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Devour is such a frustrating cockblock, your team can play like morons and be totally fine

Schiavona fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Oct 14, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

that whole mess in top lane was great

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think you've got to ban tahm versus corejj

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I can't tell if Meteos noticed that Impact didn't complete the TP or if he's just that tilted he decided to 2v3 with his support

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i actually feel bad for Sneaky, thats the loving worst as ADC when there's a fed carry you literally cant get away from

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ambition being temporarily possessed by the spirit of maknoon

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

you know, im starting to think c9 are gonna lose 3-0

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Vermain posted:

ambition being temporarily possessed by the spirit of maknoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhclf7KIaF4

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
those tp cancels have been game changing tho

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
"Ahhh my butthole"

-- Zackary "Sneaky" Scuderi, 2016 League of Legends World Tournament Quarter Finalist

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Typical Pubbie posted:

"Ahhh my butthole"

-- Zackary "Sneaky" Scuderi, 2016 League of Legends World Tournament Quarter Finalist

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

i actually feel bad for Sneaky, thats the loving worst as ADC when there's a fed carry you literally cant get away from
Smoothie is trying his damndest too, but Meteos and Jensen are so tilted and Reapered hasn't realized Jayce isn't actually good yet so Impact is useless too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not surprised that Smoothie has done like 30% more damage this game than Jensen has

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

remembering his Dignitas days, CoreJJ has more solo kills than anyone on C9 has kills at all. amazing that he 1v1d Jensen and Impact two times a piece already

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo they are so bad at this game.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
fart cloud 9

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Rofl that baron call. Also, does SSG have the perfect comp for this patch?

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Tahm Kench is 5/0/11, what a time to be alive.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

What in the gently caress was that last "fight" jesus C9

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Parallel Playa posted:

Rofl that baron call. Also, does SSG have the perfect comp for this patch?

yes, i can't believe the power of cross map plays with tahm kench atm

also its not hurting ssg that cuvee is literally playing the games of his life at worlds

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

BUNG very nearly gets the kill in the 4v1 gank

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I think Jensen is a good player that just doesn't mesh well with Cloud9.

He'd be perfect on CLG, and that opens up another import on Cloud9 for a better mid laner. Impact/Contractz/GBM/Sneaky/Smoothie would be an interesting team to watch. All you'd need to do is teach Contractz or Smoothie how to shotcall, and GBM has a similar environment to Jin Air (A top laner with a strong champion pool, a very control-focused, aggressive jungler, and a bot lane that are fine completely on their own). Plus the memes. Everyone loves memes.

Meanwhile having Jensen on a very macro focused team, and CLG having a real midlaner sounds pretty scary too. Huhi is too much of a wildcard for CLG, and I think that he's entirely useless unless on his two good champions that patch and tilts extremely hard.

I can't wait for preseason drama and team swaps

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
5/0/11 Tahm kench

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Will anyone on C9 get more kills than CoreJJ? Won't be surprised if they don't

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
MVP will go to CuVee

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

yes, i can't believe the power of cross map plays with tahm kench atm

also its not hurting ssg that cuvee is literally playing the games of his life at worlds

The cross map plays definitely won them this game but somehow they also have great disengage and peel, decent waveclear, 3 tanky bodies to deny the poke comp and plenty of late game damage between the sivir and cassiopeia. The more I think of it the less I know how reapered was ever planning on winning this past 25 minutes

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
it's hilarious how SSG are blatantly not even trying.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Safety Scissors posted:

it's hilarious how SSG are blatantly not even trying.
But why won't Korean teams scrim NA? They claim they're wasting their time and never try when they're actually in scrims!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Parallel Playa posted:

The cross map plays definitely won them this game but somehow they also have great disengage and peel, decent waveclear, 3 tanky bodies to deny the poke comp and plenty of late game damage between the sivir and cassiopeia. The more I think of it the less I know how reapered was ever planning on winning this past 25 minutes

the draft relying on one person to carry ori ball and those two people to be the most tilted people on the team seemed really ambitious. but the team also has bad macro so i understand wanting a lane dominant snowball comp, i still think its too risky at this point in the series. i mean obviously it was since it ended while i was writing this post

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

better mid laner
GBM

uh

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
What's jayce's winrate this worlds? Where can I find info like that?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Parallel Playa posted:

What's jayce's winrate this worlds? Where can I find info like that?

50% after this game I think

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:
Looks like a KR vs KR final again

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Hai is actually calling out NA fans for booing Samsung. Good, now Regi needs to do it to TSM fans who chant at games they're not even at.

I'm giving GBM the benefit of doubt since he was out of his element, had never been a shotcaller, and was stuck with Kiwikid and Santorin and Quas, who were all underperforming too. Santorin eventually stepped up but NRG was a dumpsterfire like Winterfox was, despite most of the players on the roster being pretty good. Except NRG went into the season without as many good players.

When GBM left Korea he was a top 3/4 mid laner, despite Jin Air choking every playoff series.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

C9's bot went 1/27/22 this series, for a KDA of 0.85

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ultimately C9 lost that game because top and bot should have been winning lanes and just weren't. CuVee solo killing Impact during laning was probably the beginning of the game

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

rabidsquid posted:

ultimately C9 lost that game because top and bot should have been winning lanes and just weren't. CuVee solo killing Impact during laning was probably the beginning of the game

Yeah ssg played it pretty well, I was legit surprised both impact and sneaky ended up getting rocked as hard as they did, and I was expecting them to lose in the first place. I'm hoping anx/h2k can take them down just so we don't have a super boring finals but it was a clean game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

henkman posted:

50% after this game I think

If I got it right, it's only slightly below with 7 wins to 8 losses. That surprised me.

• Locked thread