Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

The Rokstar posted:

I feel kind of bad about posting in this thread now, there's just no sport in it. Can I upgrade to a permaban Toxx or something? Let's make it at least slightly interesting.

In case there was any doubt for whatever reason, this means I'm permatoxxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
That's a poor toxx, friend. Old age is a thing, and the presidency is a demanding job. Plus, she might accomplish her entire agenda in four years and be ready to retire.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Peztopiary posted:

That's a poor toxx, friend. Old age is a thing, and the presidency is a demanding job. Plus, she might accomplish her entire agenda in four years and be ready to retire.

It will probably take more than 4 years to destroy the Republicans and salt their fields, I'm guessing she stays the full 8.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Should we start stocking up on Make America Great again hats so we can resell them at huge markup and sell to hipsters to wear ironically?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I was considering permatoxxing for the gangtag but I think I'm changing my av soon

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

StashAugustine posted:

I was considering permatoxxing for the gangtag but I think I'm changing my av soon

Permatoxx anyway. Doing so no longer gives you the gang tag anyway.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Should we start stocking up on Make America Great again hats so we can resell them at huge markup and sell to hipsters to wear ironically?
Give money to RAINN instead:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794070

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
lol if you think a mere perma-toxx will get you a gang tag after the Trump video and accusers

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

lol if you think a mere perma-toxx will get you a gang tag after the Trump video and accusers

Yeah, I made my perma :toxx: clause back in June.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I'm trying to imagine what kind of bet would be reasonable at this point.

Trump attempts to get physical with someone, probably Hillary, but maybe a moderator, audience member, or security person at the third debate?

Trump refuses to concede defeat and advocates armed revolution?

Not making those bets, but this election has been so far outside of the norm, I don't even know what is unthinkable at this point.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Azathoth posted:

Not making those bets, but this election has been so far outside of the norm, I don't even know what is unthinkable at this point.

Nothing is, friend. Truly we are blessed by living in the simultaneous best/worst timeline.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Well h3 did advocate armed revolution at the wee hours of Nov 9th 2012 so who knows

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pakled posted:

Hillary's been preparing for this campaign her whole life but all of her preparation ended up not mattering at all because by sheer dumb luck the Republicans nominated noted garbage person and all-around worst major party candidate in history Donald Trump

That's the craziest loving part.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
I'm hedging my toxxes

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
perma :toxx: that Hillary wins: PA, OH, FL, and VA

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
gently caress it, NC too.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

RACHET posted:

I'm hedging my toxxes

Why, that sounds like a double-toxx, which around here often leads to a...

:siren: MOD CHALLENGE :siren:

Double-toxxing (usually) is a bannable offense! To escape it, you must now do one of the following:

1) Post a thread about how Gary Johnson is the Green Primitivist candidate of this election. Such a post must include references to specific mises.org articles, and cannot be from an accelerationist perspective (ie: he's so horrible civilization will collapse, which is good).

2) Provide photographic and/or video evidence that Russia, both as a nation and geographic location, does not exist, and is in some way a false flag. This cannot include material found on infowars.

You have until Monday to satisfy this challenge and save your account, which is totally because I'm a generous guy and has nothing at all to do with me taking a trip this weekend how dare you even bring that up.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I'm shocked that I have yet to :toxx: for hilldawg

also i didn't realize this thread existed, as like mi abuela, I am a demon and my eyes are burning coals.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
one of these days someone will actually try a mod challenge

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Why, that sounds like a double-toxx, which around here often leads to a...

:siren: MOD CHALLENGE :siren:

Double-toxxing (usually) is a bannable offense! To escape it, you must now do one of the following:

1) Post a thread about how Gary Johnson is the Green Primitivist candidate of this election. Such a post must include references to specific mises.org articles, and cannot be from an accelerationist perspective (ie: he's so horrible civilization will collapse, which is good).

2) Provide photographic and/or video evidence that Russia, both as a nation and geographic location, does not exist, and is in some way a false flag. This cannot include material found on infowars.

You have until Monday to satisfy this challenge and save your account, which is totally because I'm a generous guy and has nothing at all to do with me taking a trip this weekend how dare you even bring that up.

Goddamn these are some fun looking challenges. Why didn't you just make him eat a MAGA hat on video or something?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Afraid of Audio posted:

one of these days someone will actually try a mod challenge

I got Homework Explainer on my first one, and he actually did it! Pity that the second guy flaked out on my Dr. Seuss one, I seriously spent some time on that.

Thump! posted:

Goddamn these are some fun looking challenges. Why didn't you just make him eat a MAGA hat on video or something?

I don't like requiring people to do things that could cost them money or have other real-world consequences, unless they've really been an rear end in a top hat of course.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
Captain_Maclaine I done changed the game with a TRIPLE TOXX

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
poo poo just got real as gently caress in here

RACHET has issued a correction as of 02:48 on Oct 14, 2016

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I got Homework Explainer on my first one, and he actually did it! Pity that the second guy flaked out on my Dr. Seuss one, I seriously spent some time on that.

I don't like requiring people to do things that could cost them money or have other real-world consequences, unless they've really been an rear end in a top hat of course.

Fair enough :cool:

Hell, almost makes me want to take the plunge just to get some creative writing out of my system.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Because a regular toxx is currently boring, upgrade the ban to permanent if she loses PA and OH :toxx:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Because a regular toxx is currently boring, upgrade the ban to permanent if she loses PA and OH :toxx:

drat, you put a lot of faith in a state full of unstable morons

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
ahaha look at all those dumb fucks in the other thread just look at them.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I would, but I don't want to accidentally post there.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I looked for this thread a while ago and didn't realize the toxx threads were in this subforum.

If hillary loses probate me for 1 week per electoral vote trump has over her in addition to the banning.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

iospace posted:

:agreed:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

A Neurotic Jew posted:

read a bit and holy poo poo they are dumb as bricks

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Yinlock posted:

You could have gleaned that much from the fact that they're pro-Trump :smug:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Yo, I've held off on this but consider me to be toxxing for abuela

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

JT Jag posted:

Yo, I've held off on this but consider me to be toxxing for abuela

You're in before the deadline. You're fine. Expect to be handed a werthers original upon her election.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Nth Doctor posted:

You're in before the deadline. You're fine. Expect to be handed a werthers original upon her election.

Can I get one of those strawberry candies instead?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Yinlock posted:

it's amazing how much they're crying over the new terms, like they really can't handle the idea that, yes, we really don't want you in our community anymore if you refuse to repudiate (possible) serial rapist Donald "Grab Em' By the Pussy" Trump

it's almost like there's something different about this candidate and the things that he does and says that goes beyond jokes on an internet comedy forum

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

iospace posted:

:justpost:

And then go all :smugdon: and deny you ever did

Art of the Deal

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Thump! posted:

:justpost:

And then go all :smugdon: and deny you ever did

Art of the Deal

Do not actually do this.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://twitter.com/politico/status/785538131542044676

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES.

SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU.