Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
The difference is mine deals with Goons.

It's like the developers know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
idolmaster, more like time out master

https://twitter.com/kumamotoaichi/status/786573915669737473 vr vr vr vr vr

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Is anyone else experiencing really low music volume in the new SS event?

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Had the LL playing barista at my Starbucks do another Scout 11 pull for me earlier tonight, and got another 4 SRs out of the deal (Baseball Honk, Fairy Pana, and Taisho Nozomi and Rin). I swear, she has the best pull luck, thank you based idol gods. Still no URs or even SSRs, but hopefully those will come soon.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

I'm pretty proud of how my Halloween Room came out, especially the hall of mirrors, that is currently frightening Nyaa-chan. The witch hat that Uzuki is playing with is a new addition, and I rather like it. All sorts of weird things come out of it. After Halloween I'll build a cafe setting.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Sylphid posted:

I'm pretty proud of how my Halloween Room came out, especially the hall of mirrors, that is currently frightening Nyaa-chan. The witch hat that Uzuki is playing with is a new addition, and I rather like it. All sorts of weird things come out of it. After Halloween I'll build a cafe setting.

The witch hat does stuff? I thought it was just decoration, like a coatrack.

Does the 2d room have an unlock requirement? Because I have a spooky office and a perfectly normal cafe on the 2d floor.

Also I love Chihiro's witch hat A++

Zettace posted:

Is anyone else experiencing really low music volume in the new SS event?

It seems maybe a little bit quieter than the practice I ran through afterwards, but I don't know if that's just practice mode amplifying parts of the song or what. That said I think I only turned the music up 1 notch from the default. I guess if you had set yours to the max and it were insisting on the default volume for the event you'd notice that; assuming, of course, that your LIVE sound settings didn't get messed up or something.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Does the 2d room have an unlock requirement? Because I have a spooky office and a perfectly normal cafe on the 2d floor.

Yeah, I've definitely visited people who don't have the button to go to the other room, though I don't think it's a particularly tough requirement since most of us got it as soon as it was released.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
You need to be level 50 to unlock the 2nd room.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Thank you.

It's nice to be noticed Sachiko.

Kra! I stand for downloaders!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Zenostein posted:

The witch hat does stuff? I thought it was just decoration, like a coatrack.

Also I love Chihiro's witch hat A++

I was initially unimpressed by it, but there's all kinds of wacky thing your idols will do once they engage in the black arts.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Omg why cant i see the granblue fantasy furniture in my deresute room shop my life is falling apart

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Probably triggers after your phone clock says it's 7pm. It's there for me.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Sidesaddle Cavalry posted:

Omg why cant i see the granblue fantasy furniture in my deresute room shop my life is falling apart

Oh. I thought that flying thing was something you buy, not something that just appears. Ugh, and it talks, too.

Also I think my row of snacks has backfired, because now everyone's standing on top of everyone else trying to get all the snacks.

e. Yep 7pm on the dot.

gently caress YEAH ALBACORE SOFA TIME

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Oct 15, 2016

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Seriously, where's the KanColle crossover? Seems obvious enough. You can even add the KanColle OP and ED as songs in the game, bam. Furniture items that can make your room look like the naval base, it goes on and on. Dressing idols up as boats on the KanColle end, too.

emormu
Jan 16, 2012

graybook posted:

MAGNETIC TODAY EVENT CONFIRMED FOR ENSIF

Ouch the end of the Expert level of the song is hard. Went into the ending with almost full life both times and barely held on in the regular version and needed to use a stone on random. Looks like I need to get better or more likely stick to hard this event.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Sylphid posted:

Seriously, where's the KanColle crossover? Seems obvious enough. You can even add the KanColle OP and ED as songs in the game, bam. Furniture items that can make your room look like the naval base, it goes on and on. Dressing idols up as boats on the KanColle end, too.

im@s CG and Granblue are both Mobage/DENA. Kancolle is DMM.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

emormu posted:

Ouch the end of the Expert level of the song is hard. Went into the ending with almost full life both times and barely held on in the regular version and needed to use a stone on random. Looks like I need to get better or more likely stick to hard this event.

Yeah, I literally went and seal idolized my only SR cool healer to put on my team.
Nico, coincidentally.
I am first on my friends list though on points and score so far, but I have to improve that song score.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Polsy posted:

Probably triggers after your phone clock says it's 7pm. It's there for me.

Thanks

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

X

I've posted a good number of them in here as I finished them, but the collection of (mostly nicomaki) LL shorts from Imo that I've been TLing is up on Dynasty.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's going to be more than I want to pay, but I want it.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
DIA DIA DIA DIA!!!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
DIE-A YOU SON OF A BITCH.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Unless you're just admiring the new UR in which case carry on my wayward son.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Unless you're just admiring the new UR in which case carry on my wayward son.

I'm just very excited about UR Dia. I haven't tried pulling yet nor do I have the loveca to do so.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
S(mile)ing! Pro is not anyone's idea of the hardest song / difficulty, but

This is the only time I've seen everyone FC the song, as well as one of the few times I've seen there's a tie for 1st place. Share the wealth, everyone.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I, on the other hand, did have enough to pull, and pull I did.

SSR+ ticket:

blue tickets:

bah, I don't like this set

This, though, is quite good:

and from my alt account:

Though I can't say I'm happy with how this went, it's overall not a bad set of pulls. I'll certainly get enough to pull again before she's gone, and perhaps my alt will as well.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Sylphid posted:

Have you seen Naka in the game? Her head seems too small for the rest of her, somehow.

Do kinda wanna see an Uzuki with cannons though.

Well, a Shimamu Uzuki, not the boat one.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

This, though, is quite good:

gently caress yeah

I did not get anyone to play with the witch hat. However, I did manage to turn Sae into a ghost and make her phase through a cabinet, so I'll call that a draw

Also I don't think I ever saw this, but it's a good reminder that Syoko is king coffin:

Also there's something great about watching idols walk through the door to 【???】 like it's nothing

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

aaaaaaaaaa it's so good!!!! Look at that adorable top! Look at the pumpkin with the Yoshiko bun! Check that scowl!

AAAAAAAAA so good!!! She's a witch, and she has a kitty! And that smile! Also the hat's not tiny!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

aaaaaaaaaa it's so good!!!! Look at that adorable top! Look at the pumpkin with the Yoshiko bun! Check that scowl!

AAAAAAAAA so good!!! She's a witch, and she has a kitty! And that smile! Also the hat's not tiny!

:stare:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLUpdates/status/787191389587025920

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Very good kitty. Spectacular UR pair.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

the double witch pair that could have been

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

HMMMMMM

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

i can't believe dia also acquired the plans to µ's's costumes and made You make similar costumes

unrelated edit '.'.'.'.'.' haha lookit that

related edit wait that's mari goddammit

graybook fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Oct 15, 2016

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Those cards are extremely pretty

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I hope Yohane keeps making Jojo poses for her cards.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Apparently the final line was delivered in english in the JP version

:cry:

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
No Aqours, I'll never upgrade to Idol Windows 10 :arghfist::cry:

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Oct 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/iwasleep/status/787162545547202561
Because Kanzaki Ranko is written 神崎蘭子, you see.

【運命の待ち人】is the name of her last SSR, the one with the wedding dress.

If I've learned anything from the various 4th live comics people've been tweeting, it's that Koume totally does have fingers. People saw them!