Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Young women dating manchildren in their upper 30s deserve everything they get.

Saying you want to put it up a cheerleaders butt is middle schooler talk. Wtf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

loquacius posted:

American women love this movie

its a great movie

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Leon Einstein posted:

As someone who dated an upper 30s manchild for a bit when I was 25...yeah, they totally loving do. It's why I have stuck to a maximum 5 year age difference rule ever since.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Leon Einstein posted:

In fairness, I'm sure the butt was lovely.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Leon Einstein posted:

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I'm so baffled at any age difference greater than 5 years unless both people involved are at least over 30 tbh. I'm 25 and talking to most 21 year olds of either gender is exhausting

e: does anyone remember that incredible e/n thread with the dude who was obsessed about "missing his chance" to screw 18-20 year olds and had moved to a college town in an attempt to make up for lost time

DragQueenofAngmar fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 14, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/57gia7/me_27f_with_living_with_my_34f_sister_and_34m/

quote:

Me [27/F] with living with my [34/F] sister and [34/M] brother in law. Sister is having an affair

I have been living with my sister and her husband (rent free) since 3 years. They have been married for 8 years. I have a good relationship with both of them but we are not close. She has been having an affair with a guy since a year. ( He is a co worker who is my age- information obtained through social media stalking)

She brings him home every other evening after her work while the husband is at work. Since I am usually home at the time she texts me saying she's bringing over a 'friend'. They head straight to the bedroom and leave in about an hour. Initially I was expected to stay in my room, now she doesn't even care if I am in the living room. I am unclear about the nature of their relationship- I don't know if this is more than just sex.

Recently my brother in law found a condom in her bag. He was drunk at the time, a fight ensued and she claimed the condom was mine. He asked if it was mine and i didn't answer, clearly indicating it wasn't mine. But because he was drunk I don't know what registered because he shut himself in his room.

They made up after 2 days and the incident was never mentioned again. I assumed she would not bring the guy over. But she still continues to do so.

I cannot confront either of them- what if they ask me to move out? What if he blames me for not telling him earlier? My sister would just rudely tell me to mind my own business. can't speak to my parents either. They would be traumatised- I am Indian. I feel uncomfortable with the whole situation. I am non confrontational by nature. Please tell me how to deal with this. I cannot ignore this anymore.

TL;DR Advice on how to deal with sister having an affair while living with her and her husband. They have been married for 8 years and this is really frustrating me.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
That situation sucks but enjoy your free rent and be happy knowing if your sister tries to kick you out you have a hella leverage.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I condone blackmailing family members, but slut shaming is going too far

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I think after three years of getting free rent she should probably consider moving out

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

I'm so baffled at any age difference greater than 5 years unless both people involved are at least over 30 tbh. I'm 25 and talking to most 21 year olds of either gender is exhausting

e: does anyone remember that incredible e/n thread with the dude who was obsessed about "missing his chance" to screw 18-20 year olds and had moved to a college town in an attempt to make up for lost time

that sounds really familiar. do you have a link?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I can dig through my old bookmarks when I'm at a pc

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
namaste

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Did someone post the one where some wiccan idiot sacrificed someone's pet

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

please knock Mom! posted:

What.

Are you serious?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

please knock Mom! posted:

yes

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Meridian posted:

What.

Are you serious?

yes

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yes?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

I think that was like KleenTheRowdyDog or something if it helps. he was very bad and eventually got banned for basically being a pedo (or ephedophile or w/e poo poo they use), at least i hope he did.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lockback posted:

That situation sucks but enjoy your free rent and be happy knowing if your sister tries to kick you out you have a hella leverage.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Xaris posted:

I think that was like KleenTheRowdyDog or something if it helps. he was very bad and eventually got banned for basically being a pedo (or ephedophile or w/e poo poo they use), at least i hope he did.

kleen wasnt a pedo (well he probably was too) he was a huge poo poo headed racist and probably worst person ever.

After he "graduated law school" he posted some call out thread about me about how he was finally having a drink and then never posted again. I hope he passed out in a gutter and drown

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

bonus: now with backstory!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&userid=146071

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Nooner posted:

kleen wasnt a pedo (well he probably was too) he was a huge poo poo headed racist and probably worst person ever.

After he "graduated law school" he posted some call out thread about me about how he was finally having a drink and then never posted again. I hope he passed out in a gutter and drown

He almost certainly did, considering before/during his low tier law school graduation he was posting about the hardships of living in his halfway house for crippling alcoholism

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

He almost certainly did, considering before/during his low tier law school graduation he was posting about the hardships of living in his halfway house for crippling alcoholism

I'm glad he died. He deserved it for his substandard posting

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Cumslut1895 posted:

Agreed, he was terrible

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Cumslut1895 posted:

Agreed

gheist
Oct 15, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
:sever:

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

what

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
equal parts funny, sad, and pathetic. Happy saturday ya'll!

I'm a [29 M] who's wife of 7 years [26 F] just had an emotional afair and cyber experiences with a [23 M]

quote:

I'm a ball of emotions right now. So I'm going to go back a bit to how it all started. It was October 31st 2008 and I had met this girl on World of Warcraft and we decided to date two weeks after talking to each other on that night atop a building in Tarren Mill in other words the ultimate nerdy start to what would become my longest relationship.

We got married, had a child, and we fought a lot but every time we did we walked away a little bit better. I wanted to paise having more kids but she wanted to help families and became a surrogate for two couples and then she almost died. I remember thinking to how cold I had been for the past few years while my wife laid there with a tube helping her breath and dreading the news I'd have to tell her when she woke up. From that day forward just over a year ago I began to work on myself to become a better husband. Our fights became less, our time together increased, and a few months ago I became much more affectionate to show her what she meant to me. It was a long process of fixing myself to also fix our marriage.

While going through all of this her parents became homeless and so we did the right thing and took them in. It added a lot of stress, she was already working full time and I was working part time while looking for a second job because between her step dad's smoking habit, her mothers medical expenses, and they're tendancy to not plan ahead we had to shoulder most of the costs of having two more adults live with us.

We had some spare money and to not go insane from stress we started playing World of Warcraft again. This was the biggest mistake in my life. I aded people to a guild we started and one of them eventually had ulterior motives. In August they began flirting secretely and around the time where we had one more explosive fight they had already been talking dirty to each other and he had been jacking off with her help. She says she never masturbated but that's for later. After the fight I realized that while I was working on me I hadn't given her the attention she needed. That moment I immediately did a 180, this time it was easier than changing myself because the affection was already there for her I was just bad at acting on it.

She continued talking to him, I still didn't know at this point what was going on,. We celebrated my birthday, we celebrated my son's, our sex life was improving day after day, we had date nights, our family was actually looking like a family and our marriage was functioning better than ever. I had finally found a second job we didn't have to stress money as much we could just focus on work, school, and us.

Then she left a screen up. At first it looked innocent so I thought it was playful flirting back and forth and I wanted to make sure it stopped. When I finally found out it hurt but I was sure we could work through it. There was no naked pictures from her that she sent just cleavage shots and they hadn't actually had sex so I figured I could rebuild it all up.

But everything felt tainted. When I came onto her was it because he got her going? When she got me a present for my birthday was it out of guilt? When we were setting up stuff for my sons birthday was she texting him? We're working throught things now sort of. Im stuck living with her mom who blames the entire thing on me (she's 60 with a heart problem so I just pray she goes sooner as horrible as that sounds) and a son caught in a middle who thinks mom and dad hates him because he wants to fix us which only kills me more.

I started writing this post and since then I asked for four things : 1) she needed to figure out why so I can fix that part and move on. 2) she needed to find a seed of trust we could rebuild on. 3) I had to have some control back in our relationship. 4) we can't adopt, I can't have the guilt of bringing another child into something they didn't ask for.

I know some of that is harder to accept I don't know if I'm asking too much. If she had never said 'I love you' to him maybe I wouldn't be so demanding but I don't know what to do or even who to talk to. I wish I had a support group or something because every person I talk to she cuts out of her life and if I want to make this work I can't have two loves, one where she cuts off anyone who knows what's happened and one where she is around friends and family like nothing happened.

I feel like there's more hidden from me and I'm terrified that it will come out when she's felt she's built up enough trust to tell me the rest.

TL;DR My wife had an emotional afair that turned into her helping a guy get off with cleavage shots and dirty messages and while I'm trying to fix things I feel like I'm alone and having to fight an uphill battle with noone beside me and would love any advice. Should I press for more information, or should I put it behind me and work on moving forward?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

DOMDOM posted:

I'm a [29 M] who's wife of 7 years [26 F] just had an emotional afair and cyber experiences with a [23 M]

Proof that WoW ruins everything.

They should :sever:..their WoW subscriptions.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Man who needs to go out when you can just pick up girls at Tarren Mill

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What are the odds a guy who marries someone he met in an MMO would be spineless?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

What are the odds a guy who marries someone he met in an MMO would be spineless?

and shapeless

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
What is it with crazy people and thinking that marriage and/or a child will FIX a relationship? When the gently caress has that ever worked for anyone ever? Who is the success story of that scenario?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PromethiumX posted:

What is it with crazy people and thinking that marriage and/or a child will FIX a relationship? When the gently caress has that ever worked for anyone ever? Who is the success story of that scenario?

Children should only be had with good intentions imo

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

PromethiumX posted:

It's in the interest of the crazy gene to pass itself on, as a result of this crazy couples feel an inexplicable urge to procreate despite what better judgement may tell them as they feel this will cure their craziness. However they are actually inadvertently playing into the whims of the crazy gene who is now able to replicate itself into the child as a result of the negligence of the crazy parents who started the whole mess.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Worldshatter posted:

It's in the interest of the crazy gene to pass itself on, as a result of this crazy couples feel an inexplicable urge to procreate despite what better judgement may tell them as they feel this will cure their craziness. However they are actually inadvertently playing into the whims of the crazy gene who is now able to replicate itself into the child as a result of the negligence of the crazy parents who started the whole mess.

That is legitimately spooky, yet believable.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Doflamingo posted:

That is legitimately spooky, yet believable.

I hope there is no crazy gene :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

moose face posted:

I hope there is no crazy gene :(

Unfortunately the frontman of 70s glam metal band KISS is very real :( stay safe out there