Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol did we talk about this yet

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/786955334023806977

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
SHUT UP WHITE PEOPLE

JUST

SHUT

UP

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahahahaha of loving course it's jim nantz

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

the cameras are why they are kneeling. This whole exercise would be moot if it wasn't getting attention on a national stage.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlJdPOkMa9k

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

the cameras are why they are kneeling. This whole exercise would be moot if it wasn't getting attention on a national stage.

Look, if they just quietly protested where no one could see them, hear them, or think about them, then maybe we wouldn't have a problem.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's good to know 25 year old Jim Nantz would be one of the dead enders who screech CLICKBAIT at every article they don't like.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Makes you wonder what else Nantz says when the microphones are off :raise:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Makes you wonder what else Nantz says when the microphones are off :raise:

I can think of 14 words he probably says.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Have we talked about Doug Baldwin actually sitting down and talking with police departments around Seattle?

http://kgmi.com/news/007700-baldwin-says-progress-being-made-in-talks-with-police/

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

are you an 86 year old lady?

Maybe I am :colbert:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Cream of Wheat is delicious, you don't have to be old to know that

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like grits

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Take some cream of mushroom soup, some shredded chicken, some crushed Ritz crackers, and some poppy seeds, and brother you've got yourself some tasty poppyseed chicken

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
on saturday mornings i go 'hmm, should i have some cream of wheat like an 86 year old Michigan fan, or should I have some huevos rancheros like a grown rear end man'

and then i pop open a beer and start making huevos rancheros

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i've had a fiber one bar and two cups of coffee for breakfast for something like 4 years straight now

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

on saturday mornings i go 'hmm, should i have some cream of wheat like an 86 year old Michigan fan, or should I have some huevos rancheros like a grown rear end man'

and then i pop open a beer and start making huevos rancheros

Real men eat bacon. Bacon wrapped bacon!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

jim nantz donated to jeb bush's campaign so he must have felt right at home last night watching a total collapse

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
What kind of goddamn degenerate alcoholic has a beer on Saturday mornings instead of a bloody Mary like an American

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Spoeank posted:

What kind of goddamn degenerate alcoholic has a beer on Saturday mornings instead of a bloody Mary like an American

Bloody Marys are for Sunday

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

hifi posted:

i've had a fiber one bar and two cups of coffee for breakfast for something like 4 years straight now

You sound like a grown rear end man that I would be comfortable sitting next to quietly at a bar.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, I somehow missed this.

quote:

Leah Tysse, a singer chosen to perform ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ at a Sacramento Kings exhibition game on Monday evening, took a knee during the song’s final stanza in protest of what she calls the “deep system of institutionalized racism in America.”

Tysse happens to be white for whatever it's worth. Anyway, minorly interesting, but looking her up I found out that bluelivesmatter.blue exists and now I'm just tired.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ah, the racist's long game

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/787018262315839489

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

Take some cream of mushroom soup, some shredded chicken, some crushed Ritz crackers, and some poppy seeds, and brother you've got yourself some tasty poppyseed chicken

poo poo i know what i'm doing Saturday night now :chef:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

The Silicon Valley way!

Nov 6, 2002

This isn't Kap related but I still wanted to post it here because woooof, talk about the ultimate dog whistle.

quote:

On Monday, on a trip through Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump began the day urging the almost entirely white crowd outside Pittsburgh to show up to vote, warning about “other communities” that could hijack his victory.

“So important that you watch other communities, because we don’t want this election stolen from us,” he said. “We do not want this election stolen.”

Later, at the evening rally in Wilkes-Barre, Mr. Trump raised more concerns about voting fraud. “I just hear such reports about Philadelphia,” he said. “I hear these horror shows, and we have to make sure that this election is not stolen from us and is not taken away from us.”

He added for emphasis: “Everybody knows what I’m talking about.”

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
With all the preemptive accusations of a stolen election and the Trump cult of personality built around violence, paranoia and distrust I'm not sure what future I fear more: one where Trump wins or one where Trump loses

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Gonna have to say the first one

Nov 6, 2002

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Trump is not winning

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Spoeank posted:

With all the preemptive accusations of a stolen election and the Trump cult of personality built around violence, paranoia and distrust I'm not sure what future I fear more: one where Trump wins or one where Trump loses

everyone who supports him will be angry for a week and then do nothing

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ehud posted:

I'm really going to enjoy 2016's version of White people mourning Romney.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

Mmm, I dunno, Y'alQaeda has its dangerous militants:

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/CBS-3-arrested-for-plotting-attack-on-Garden-City-mosque-housing-complex-397122601.html

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

fsif posted:

Did you get permission from Mister Fister before posting his picture?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

Whoa... the other guy who knows and makes this dish.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Trump is a hanzo main and blames his team for losses

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yeah the Trump message has basically turned towards telling Y'all Qaeda "the will of the people is your will and that will won't be done because everyone but me is corrupt and is trying to get you killed by Islamic militatnts." This is after he already told people to assassinate Hillary after she came into office. It's going to be a poo poo show either way.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i just recently learned that gluten is the reason my bowels act like the drat browns run defense

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Brockenstein posted:

Did you get permission from Mister Fister before posting his picture?
That's GaussianCopula, brother

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

fsif posted:

I'm the Smart Car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Trump is not winning

Hitler didn't need a majority vote to get power. :godwin:

Don't worry, when the revolution comes I'll vouch that you're one of the good ones.

v2vian man posted:

i just recently learned that gluten is the reason my bowels act like the drat browns run defense

Hope you enjoy cider!

• Locked thread