Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

:toot:
Mutators are going live and we're streaming shortly at: https://www.twitch.tv/starbreeze!

Wilko fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Oct 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

maswastaken posted:

The Matever, which is a Bronco with gadgets.

Thank you, yes. And an ungodly terrible reload speed, I wanna like that gun but the reload is positively glacial.

Wilko posted:

Mutators are going live and we're streaming shortly at: https://www.twitch.tv/starbreeze!

Woo! But you may want to edit that ! out, it's screwing up the URL.

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Wilko posted:

Congratulations on further integrating GoonMod into the game, today was a pretty big step I see :v:

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Wilko posted:

Wilko you are the best, I hope my friends don't see this update so I can spring Hydra and Creeps on them without them knowing WTF.

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013
Happy Wilko Day!!! :toot:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Wilko posted:

You are now mothefucking official. Wilko is Payday Canon.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

ClonedPickle posted:

Congratulations on further integrating GoonMod into the game, today was a pretty big step I see :v:

Mutators and the corpse delimiter, no less

tomorrow is laser colors and the next day is hold to interact, right?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Is that why the Medics got in first. To make the BFF's Mutator possible.

Also, average_goon_heist.jpg

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Dear Sokol, how do you shoot with your boxing gloves on your hands?

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

Dear Sokol, how do you shoot with your boxing gloves on your hands?

Genuinely surprised they haven't made a Strong Bad mask.

Currently throwing together stuff for the OP for people who didn't get all of the update info this week.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/248087859493853477/9AF1024AA8BAB902FF6A8E090A72648C819A7188/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZL6RGkPjws

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Oct 14, 2016

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
What are the odds of getting the same Hoxton skin, with the same quality, twice?? :argh: Only difference is this time no stability bonus.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

John Murdoch posted:

What are the odds of getting the same Hoxton skin, with the same quality, twice?? :argh: Only difference is this time no stability bonus.

well for you they seem to be pretty good odds! :v:

also shaking my head at someone who opens a safe instead of selling it and putting in 5 cent buy orders for the skin you actually want. :v:

THE CHORSE
May 17, 2005

CHORSY MOOMS CHORSE JEEF

Psion posted:

well for you they seem to be pretty good odds! :v:

also shaking my head at someone who opens a safe instead of selling it and putting in 5 cent buy orders for the skin you actually want. :v:

SHHHHHHH

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I have the one week lockout on selling stuff so I almost never think about trying to make bank on suckers.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!
THE CAPTAIN IS HERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-0wYFIpJeg

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
I want to see the Kill Count and Accuracy after that one.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!
Zoid and I crashed several times unfortunately, but here's what I had after I joined and played for a whole 3 and a half minutes.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Sykic posted:

Zoid and I crashed several times unfortunately, but here's what I had after I joined and played for a whole 3 and a half minutes.

this is excellent

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Like this is some big secret :rolleyes:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

"Oh how nice to get some company"

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Plan Z posted:

Genuinely surprised they haven't made a Strong Bad mask.

Currently throwing together stuff for the OP for people who didn't get all of the update info this week.

Put this in the OP too.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Concordat posted:

Put this in the OP too.

The tier 3 pubstove is much classier. Although maybe that's not a good thing.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Concordat posted:

Put this in the OP too.

loving pubstove section is gonna be longer than any other. Also if anyone has any fun Goon-Made Kreative Krook Korner stuff, post it here as I lost most of it. And no, nothing will replace dancing food truck goat at the top so don't even try.

Plan Z fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Oct 15, 2016

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Plan Z posted:

And no, nothing will replace dancing food truck goat at the top so don't even try.

actually I was going to ask you to make sure to keep that

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I'm not sure whether exploding enemies or slingy float around you when you shotgun them in the head is better, but Mutators are the new goon favorite. I cannot wait to make cops go boom in Panic Room 2016.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Independent testing shows that if you have hydra mutator on, you can hydra your Jokers.

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

As in kill your buddy, get two more friends?

Kirenski
Sep 5, 2012

Plan Z posted:

Independent testing shows that if you have hydra mutator on, you can hydra your Jokers.

hup posted:

As in kill your buddy, get two more?

If a joker gets hydraed, you can convert another, so at one time I had 2 jokers and hydraed jokers. The hydraed jokers don't have outlines. Watching one of my hydraed bronco cops they were firing at cops, though with the mess they may of fired at others?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Concordat posted:

Put this in the OP too.

should be wood-fired. :v:

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Kirenski posted:

If a joker gets hydraed, you can convert another, so at one time I had 2 jokers and hydraed jokers. The hydraed jokers don't have outlines. Watching one of my hydraed bronco cops they were firing at cops, though with the mess they may of fired at others?

That's weird. I remember them saying in the Starbreeze stream earlier that if your converted cop died with the Hydra mutator on, the resulting cops would be hostile, not friendly. Maybe I remember wrong, maybe it's a bug!

(mutators seem hella unstable right now so I'm gonna guess bug)

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

chairface posted:

I went with the swordgun instead.

This is a bit late, but I raise you GLOVEPISTOL. It's silenced, too.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

I look at the skill trees and my eyes glaze over. I've got a satisfactory flamethrower and/or crossbow + melee thing going, but could somebody give me a fatman AR/LMG thing? And/or a dodge pistols build?

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Tulip posted:

And/or a dodge pistols build?

dodge pistols build

Trigger Happy is extremely useful for doing loadsa damage. If you're sticking to Overkill and below, it's probably not necessary, but for anything higher it keeps the shots per cop low enough to mostly stay ammo-positive. And, you'll melt specials!

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Tulip posted:

I look at the skill trees and my eyes glaze over. I've got a satisfactory flamethrower and/or crossbow + melee thing going, but could somebody give me a fatman AR/LMG thing?

This is what I've been running lately in fatsuit/LMG.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

ClonedPickle posted:

dodge pistols build

Trigger Happy is extremely useful for doing loadsa damage. If you're sticking to Overkill and below, it's probably not necessary, but for anything higher it keeps the shots per cop low enough to mostly stay ammo-positive. And, you'll melt specials!

Am I crazy or are 3 points leftover?

Tempest_56 posted:

This is what I've been running lately in fatsuit/LMG.

Awesome, thank you!

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Tulip posted:

Am I crazy or are 3 points leftover?

It looks like there should be 1 point left over - I put that into Scavenger basic in my build, but I don't see any other differences between the site and my in-game build. I guess I should use a different skill building site, that one is capped at 104 points for some reason?

Also the new shotgun looks like hot garbage. Street Sweeper-level damage, but less ammo, and no way to conceal it worth a drat. Mag reload instead of shell-by-shell, but only six mag size. Get it outta here.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

ClonedPickle posted:

Mag reload instead of shell-by-shell, but only six mag size. Get it outta here.

Close By aced would knock that up to 21 shells. Which is hilarious since it's a loving revolver shotgun.

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

John Dyne posted:

Close By aced would knock that up to 21 shells. Which is hilarious since it's a loving revolver shotgun.

There it is. There's the purpose. Secondary Saiga/AA-12.

Still think it sucks, but at least there's a purpose to it. And yeah, that might be the exception to the rule "revolver-type weapons don't benefit from magazine size bonuses," but it's definitely necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

ClonedPickle posted:

Still think it sucks

It does. Especially when the other shotguns are so much better in just about every way.

And quite frankly, any weapon that does less than 80 damage is unusable above Overkill.