Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

There is no such thing as job security for voice actors, movie studios (where the real money is) consider them pointless and no amount of resume will keep your job when a show gets cancelled. Regardless she still seems like she's just a crazy person.

...who tied her up?

E:fb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

There is no such thing as job security for voice actors, movie studios (where the real money is) consider them pointless and no amount of resume will keep your job when a show gets cancelled. Regardless she still seems like she's just a crazy person.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Who the gently caress took the pcitures then

Someone who either wasn't special or didn't want to enjoy it with her

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Who the gently caress took the pcitures then

The fire department probably.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

Because liberals keep changing its definition to suit their cause du jour, and to make it more and more muddled to the point of "KISSING YOUR WIFE WITHOUT EXPLICITLY OBTAINING AN ENTHUSIASTIC YES FIRST IS RAPE"
FYI, just because someone agreed to go out with/marry you doesn't mean you have a 24/7 access to their body.

Hihohe posted:

Soneone get more MGTOW stuff. I want to grimace at bad people.

EDIT: Hell, have some MRAs as a bonus too.

Perhaps a hamster has a new favorite as of 19:26 on Oct 15, 2016

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Perhaps a hamster posted:

FYI, just because someone agreed to go out with/marry you doesn't mean you have a 24/7 access to their body.

Hahahahahaha, see what I mean?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Hahahahahaha, see what I mean?

"Spousal Rape isn't real" -PCOS Bill, somehow posting from the year 1845

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

"A kiss is rape" - Who What Now

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

He was warned correctly, yikes.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

PCOS Bill posted:

He was warned correctly, yikes.

turn your monitor on

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who What Now posted:

"Don't Engage PCOS Bill" - Me, 2016

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

"A kiss is rape" - Who What Now

From you? Yeah, probably.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

purple death ray posted:

"Don't Engage PCOS Bill" - Me, 2016

More than three consecutive slapfights with Bill are tedious as hell, stop engaging and just block him if he bothers you so much. This is the source of 90% of our derails.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Her "bi" best friend that she will eventually try to rope into a threesome and will cause a very uncomfortable schism in their relationship.

Edit: haha gently caress me for leaving the tab open.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

http://etcanada.com/news/174317/guy-kisses-breasts-of-unwilling-game-show-contestant-in-bizarre-kim-kardashian-robbery-spoof/

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

I didn't think there was anything terribly AUG about this until I saw...it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Aah how do people still fall victim to PCOS/Farooq :allears:

Have this lovely thing from imgur

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

I fully take the blame for forgetting to check who I'm responding to.

To make up, here's a record of a PUA in action.

"I can even make you squirt in the connection is right"

"I promise I'm normal"

"Why won't you sleep with me?"

Perhaps a hamster has a new favorite as of 21:21 on Oct 15, 2016

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
"Grow a pear"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQ_Ac0uQr0

I "like" how the image quadruples it's AUG factor by bashing transwomen out of the blue. :nallears:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dreddout posted:

I "like" how the image quadruples it's AUG factor by bashing transwomen out of the blue. :nallears:

It does seem to be saying that trans women start at 8.5 and have negative crazy.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

It does seem to be saying that trans women start at 8.5 and have negative crazy.

Not negative crazy. Take a look at the where the crazy axis starts and the note with it. :rolleyes:

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Well there's less chance of hysteria.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
At the same time the chart portrays transgendered women as beautiful and low drama, which I guess is flattering in a certain light.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Panfilo posted:

At the same time the chart portrays transgendered women as beautiful and low drama, which I guess is flattering in a certain light.

I find soft indirect amber hues are best for taking in the low drama beauty of transwomen.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
This is based on a joke video and the image is not a decent replacement. As to the "tranny" part, I believe the implication was that if a woman is way hot and not crazy, it's because only a man could be that level headed. So it's more sexist than transphobic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

i mean aside from all the awfulness it's kind of nice that my minimum hotness as a trans woman is 8.5

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Fathis Munk posted:

Have this lovely thing from imgur

The guy who made this is obviously gay if the only way he can imagine a super hot and mentally perfect woman is if its a guy. Nice that all average/below average women are in the No-go zone regardless of how un-crazy they are.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

treiz01 posted:

This is based on a joke video and the image is not a decent replacement. As to the "tranny" part, I believe the implication was that if a woman is way hot and not crazy, it's because only a man could be that level headed. So it's more sexist than transphobic?

I too watched that episode of HIMYM

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Bobby Digital posted:

I too watched that episode of HIMYM

Yeah, but you can't deny the image that started this whole thing was based off the video link I posted.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Wait that looks to be a digital camera she's holding. How is that picture not from the 70's or early 80's?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

treiz01 posted:

I had a guy show that video to me and a friend, thinking we'd find it hilarious. We asked him if that's how we saw us. That was awkward for him.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Weebs are pretty AUG

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Knormal posted:

Wait that looks to be a digital camera she's holding. How is that picture not from the 70's or early 80's?

It looks like a cheap point-and-shoot 35mm like a Kodak Star or something. I have a few like that in my collection from the 1990s.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

I had a guy show that video to me and a friend, thinking we'd find it hilarious. We asked him if that's how we saw us. That was awkward for him.

Yes, we know you're incapable of humor, you don't have to keep reminding us at every junction.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I have not seen you post in a while, Bill.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Is it family photo time again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dbl bad

• Locked thread