Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

actionjackson posted:

Raid update: nine completions, no class items lol

I've gotten two in half the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i just want the shoes :smith:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

SpookyLizard posted:

I've gotten two in half the time.

You can't have 4.5 completions silly!

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

actionjackson posted:

You can't have 4.5 completions silly!

Unfinished raids :colbert:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shotguns should have slow equip and stow speed and a reduction in agility imo.

The problem with ttk in mid to close range because of the higher ttk weps not being lethal enough and rng bullets etc is pretty well established.

That or cut down the range even more.

I dunno the whole thing is annoying theres plenty of things they can do to fix the balance issues, the sniper flinch is fine. I die a few times trying to do poo poo i used to do but I'm already starting to adjust which I guess was the devs goals. Sniping is still viable in 3s less so in 6s depending on the lobby but shotguns seems to be a one size fits all proposition.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I had a hopscotch drop this afternoon with glass half full and head seeker, then some guy sent me a message congratulating me on how great a roll it was. Did i do good?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Floofy posted:

I had a hopscotch drop this afternoon with glass half full and head seeker, then some guy sent me a message congratulating me on how great a roll it was. Did i do good?

It's okay, that archetype isn't good now though

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Starting up a challenge of the elders run right now if anyone wants in. Taurusoxford on PSN.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Saladin's Vigil: reinforced barrel or hammer forged? I can't decide and running around patrol isn't very informative.

I guess I could just do few crucible rounds and decide for myself but I guess the actual question is where is the meta on fusion stats right now? I know the rifled barrel 77 wizard is the "lol get reked" roll at the moment but I've always been a big fan of mega stable fusions and am not sure at what point you stop sacrificing stability to get range.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Also, reddit found a way for titans/hunters to glitch the raid and get to all the chests/clusters without any boss fights:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/57ni6u/you_can_glitch_into_the_raid_and_grab_all_the/

You can even get some of them on patrol. :v:

(peep the comments for some hilarious "i got no friends" :qq: posts)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

xzzy posted:

Saladin's Vigil: reinforced barrel or hammer forged? I can't decide and running around patrol isn't very informative.

I guess I could just do few crucible rounds and decide for myself but I guess the actual question is where is the meta on fusion stats right now? I know the rifled barrel 77 wizard is the "lol get reked" roll at the moment but I've always been a big fan of mega stable fusions and am not sure at what point you stop sacrificing stability to get range.

Range increases speed and grouping I believe in fusions. Get decent stability but jack the range high as possible. As long as you can control the recoil pattern, you'll wreck

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Shout-out to a sick pimp perk I've not seen mentioned, Capture King. "After capturing control zones in Crucible matches, weapon and movement speed are greatly increased." Got it on my IB rocket ammo boots that I live in, think it's an IB exclusive perk, and "greatly" is no exaggeration as it's highly :swoon: and lasts ~14, 15 seconds. You'll move like your fat rear end went on a diet, weapons ready instantly, ADS and reload are far swifter than usual, and thus my so-so self highly endorse seeking some out whenever IB boots are again on the menu.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Invis scarab dude using NLB was very annoying. Got to seven wins though!

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
looking for two for a fresh wotm, check pgs.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

cvnvcnv posted:

LFG a VoG run just because, at last get a Mythoclast :gizz:

Would be down for tomorrow afternoon, a little too late tonight

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
ATTENTION EVERYONE

:gitgud:

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

got the trials FR, which is cool and good because i like FRs

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Niceeee

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

But are you a big enough bad rear end to buy 4 copies of the game AND have a hot coder wife?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
You had me at "bad rear end"

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

ATTENTION EVERYONE

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

ATTENTION EVERYONE

schmeo
Aug 31, 2015

I do things and make things

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

actionjackson posted:

Raid update: nine completions, no class items lol

update: another class item for me, still no helmet

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Mazerunner posted:

update: another class item for me, still no helmet

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
For gently caress's sake. I'm on the part of the outbreak Prime quest where you have to enter the five digits into the charged Siva engine, and the loving thing glitches out on me and now I can't get to the next step.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

TaurusOxford posted:

For gently caress's sake. I'm on the part of the outbreak Prime quest where you have to enter the five digits into the charged Siva engine, and the loving thing glitches out on me and now I can't get to the next step.

Glitched out how?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Sigh

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Obsurveyor posted:

Glitched out how?

I put in the correct code with my other two fireteam members, but I could never confirm my code.

Edit: got it to work now with another team. Thank God warlocks are apparently in high demand for this quest line.

TaurusOxford fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Oct 16, 2016

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, we got us a buncha coins, let's go try and get an Ophidian Aspect, what's the worst that can ha-

Hm.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

VJeff posted:

Okay, we got us a buncha coins, let's go try and get an Ophidian Aspect, what's the worst that can ha-

Hm.

Oh my god

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

TaurusOxford posted:

I put in the correct code with my other two fireteam members, but I could never confirm my code.

Edit: got it to work now with another team. Thank God warlocks are apparently in high demand for this quest line.

Yeah that's not glitched. It takes a while.

Err maybe it is glitched. I've only done it once. And each of those code steps took a while after we all entered. But we all were able to confirm around the same time.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

gently caress my friend. TWO Full Auto Rangefinder Matador 64s tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

Hm.

Reminds me of when I got 7 stags in a row. :allears:

• Locked thread