Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Wikkheiser posted:

Isn't this about that cat lady who claims Hillary raped her as part of MKULTRA experiments?

I don't know. Who remembers his "Obama Race Video" he teased for a few days that got a full airing on Hannity? That really shifted the race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/787665628895338496

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

It's still baffling that many people look at this baby and see a strong manly man who takes no crap and will stand up to [pick your favorite enemy].

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

i saw #hillarygropedme trending this morning and i assumed it was anothe 4chan attempt of doing something, the gently caress if i know or care

apparently it is some 60 year old lady who said she was a CIA mind control op or some poo poo

I am still very sick and even in my drug addled mind this is insanely funny

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
i'm seriously thinking of donating to mcmullin's campaign. go mcmullin go

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lmao.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

*sprays elon's musk at u*

Duder is smart and talented but also a lunatic who thinks working 18 hour days is normal, is going to get people killed on Mars even if rockets stop blowing up and thinks we live in the Matrix.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Who really killed Socks the cat?

:tinfoil:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

Duder is smart and talented but also a lunatic who thinks working 18 hour days is normal, is going to get people killed on Mars even if rockets stop blowing up and thinks we live in the Matrix.

SV Tech CEOs are human refuse

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

dying on mars would be awesome

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

every single SNL skit with their trump character needs to include a joke about him being not rich

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Squizzle posted:

dying on mars would be awesome

within the next 5 years???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

almost moreso than surviving on mars because your mummy or skeleton would be there for fuckin decades or more just bein the only direct human presence on the red planet

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

tankadillo posted:

every single SNL skit with their trump character needs to include a joke about him being not rich

or about him reading and watching things about himself

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

most historical strongmen were huge babies. stalin was short with a pock marked face and was super insecure about both. hitler would throw himself on the floor when poo poo wasn't going his way. mussolini had to drink a lot of milk due to a stomach problem but wouldn't do so in front of hitler as he worried the diet was "unfascist".

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

within the next 5 years???

at any point before humans start going in earnest

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

or about him reading and watching things about himself

that would be good too but suggesting that he's not rich is basically the #1 thing that gets under his skin. provoking him into acting like a baby is the best thing anyone can do now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

imagine if you go to mars and die and no one else ever goes

a million years after the species dies out the last evidence of humanity would be like mt rushmore and your martian skeleton

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I hope they do a whole episode just mocking trump

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

fart blood posted:

This is so tiresome

Yeah I'm actually kind of glad the election's soon because I'm getting Trump fatigue.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can you believe a presidential candidate is crying publicly about saturday night live in TYOOL 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Squizzle posted:

almost moreso than surviving on mars because your mummy or skeleton would be there for fuckin decades or more just bein the only direct human presence on the red planet

you watched alien and thought the coolest character was the dead chestbusted motherfucker in the hr geiger sexchair

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Delayed, but is this the first of the major national polls with a bigger lead in the 4-way than the 2-way?

"BLACK PEOPLE DON'T VOTE FOR US :qq:"

No really, Rudy, bullhorn louder.

I'm weird personally. I almost always vote straight D, but I'm not registered as such. Then again, open primaries in WI.

I'm the 0% for Stein.

Philthy posted:

Jesus, this Milwaukee police chief is something else. It's a spitting image of the Trump Campaign manager. Just sit there and blame Bill Clinton for everything.

David Clarke? He's the county sheriff. Gets elected in off-elections in the spring where only people who vote in EVERY SINGLE election vote (aka old white people). He also runs as a democrat :cripes:

4chan twitter bots.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mods please change the subforum name to unfascist milkman roundtable

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Al! posted:

you watched alien and thought the coolest character was the dead chestbusted motherfucker in the hr geiger sexchair

who wouldn't want to be a space jockey.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lawman 0 posted:

my bro works for elon and i hardly ever see him and when i do he's usually about to pass out (in the comfort of his BMW M3) - elon took my bb bro away :(

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

can you loving kill me already so i dont have to watch this election

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I thought that was the coolest character too

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the problem with that comparison is stannis was the rightful king.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

man i really want that chair

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jesus Christ I missed this http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-appearance-debate/

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

CortezFantastic posted:

i saw #hillarygropedme trending this morning and i assumed it was anothe 4chan attempt of doing something, the gently caress if i know or care

apparently it is some 60 year old lady who said she was a CIA mind control op or some poo poo

I am still very sick and even in my drug addled mind this is insanely funny

They are playing the Cathy O'Brien/Project Monarch card...

Watch for Roseanne Barr to bring her out at a news conference.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

can you loving kill me already so i dont have to watch this election

https://twitter.com/jasonisbell/status/787525909515538432

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

theflyingexecutive posted:

:hf:

I just wanted an excuse to poo poo on that poll again. The pollsters podcast devoted a third of an episode into tearing it apart

These people?

http://www.thepollsters.com/

Which number episode, always interesting to hear experts taking apart nonsence.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is Alec Baldwin back on snl or does he just come on to do trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gently caress living on mars that is the dumbest idea ever - no thanks sounds like living inside of an enclosed office park 4 life...ur an utter fool if u get taken by that bs even tho space exploration is still a fab idea

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
I do like that Wikileaks gave us insight into Clinton's debate prep, like instructing her to add human emotional cues after bad jokes about bread

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/787667788236222465

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Al! posted:

I thought that was the coolest character too

Yeah Davos might be my favorite character and it owes a lot to Liam Cunningham's portrayal.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Benny D posted:

Is Alec Baldwin back on snl or does he just come on to do trump

just to do trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
Lots of people want to have it both ways about Trump being down in the polls. The polls must be rigged because Trump is actually ahead - but to cover yourself say that the election is also being rigged by the same amount, in case the polls turn out to be accurate. A hole in this argument which isn't being poked enough is that it makes no sense in the down-ballot races. If Hillary can pay off pollsters to put her ahead, and can rig elections to match her fake polls, then why isn't she doing the same for all the Senate and House races? It surely wouldn't be any extra effort, and it would give her the working majority she needs to enact her reign of legislative terror. The simple explanation for the gap is that there are many voters who will vote Republican, but won't vote for Trump. This ought to be put to Bill Mitchell and the Deplorables...

• Locked thread