Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

All the big shooters have had their betas/demos right?

For this year, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm stilling getting it for MW remastered

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna get Titanfall 2 on PC I think.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The guns and movement and stuff feels good enough that I wouldn't call it bad but there's some serious design flaws I can't look past... the maps offer almost no opportunity to use any of the movement stuff except the occasional double-jump and the overpowered sniper rifle that's a OHK as long as you hit above the waist means half the people in a match just pick the fast robot guy and run around quick scoping everybody. At this point I'll probably rent it for the campaign but it's not feeling like a buy to me unless they change a lot by release.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

copped this shite for MW1 remix and bith games OWN BONES.

haters can (ala hakuna mattata) suckah muhkocka...for the rest of your daaaaayss! 😂 :byewhore:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

haters can (ala hakuna mattata) suckah muhkocka...for the rest of your daaaaayss! 😂 :byewhore:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wb

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The AK style AR in this is basically just Matt Damon's Heavily Modded AK47 from Elysium

e: a friendly lurker who works as an editor for the Internet Movie Firearms Database (IMFDB) has PMed me to let me know that the modified weapon Matt Damon uses in Elysium is actually an AKM, not an AK47. I apologize for this error.

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 15, 2016

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Most bitchmade fuccboi on these forums. He's so riddled with the 'sperg even QCS hates him.

When I bought this rear end in a top hat a title I thought to myself "I can't be the first person to slap this dipshit with a red title" and holy poo poo I was right. lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Most bitchmade fuccboi on these forums. He's so riddled with the 'sperg even QCS hates him.

When I bought this rear end in a top hat a title I thought to myself "I can't be the first person to slap this dipshit with a red title" and holy poo poo I was right. lol

Lmfao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dont gently caress with the battlefield goons

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Well I guess everyone was complaining about the maps because they went and added a fourth, and it actually feels like it was built around BO3 movement.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Dude what the gently caress is even going on in CoD anymore

whos this guy talking to me and why are there mechs, i have no idea wtf is going on. Last CoD i played was Inf warfare 1 and i just have no idea wtf is even going on in this poo poo. is it the year 3000? idk man, just give me some cod4 and ill be happy. maybe im just an old man now but this poo poo is just confusing.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lmfao half of my team are fuckin star wars episode 1 style battle droids

WHAT THE gently caress

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmfao half of my team are fuckin star wars episode 1 style battle droids

WHAT THE gently caress

Wow I hope they were more deadly than their celluloid counterparts.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The map where bodies float is pretty neat.

watched a robot get on its and hands and legs and run around like a dog lol

frank.club fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Oct 16, 2016

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

This is not the future Soap died for.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club posted:

The map where bodies float is pretty neat.

watched a robot get on its and hands and legs and run around like a dog lol

One of those touched me and I got gibbed.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Actiblizz plz, add the powerful dog body ult to Overwatch

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

One of those touched me and I got gibbed.

It was scary, the other payloads seem too weak. Starting shotgun is bad too, I only use the smg

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

frank.club posted:

It was scary, the other payloads seem too weak. Starting shotgun is bad too, I only use the smg

ive come around on the starting shotgun. its really fun slide into people and then hammer on the trigger and slide away

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

ive come around on the starting shotgun. its really fun slide into people and then hammer on the trigger and slide away

Yeah that was easily my favorite thing to do in AW and BO3, but I like a pump style shotgun that is really just an effective melee tool when I smoke crack

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The new map's actually a lot of fun, too bad about the other 3. Hopefully the fact that they released it means they realized their mistake with the originals and will be retooling them before release.

Quick scoping doesn't seem to be as off-the-wall terrible today as it did the first day, did they do something about that in the update? Either way the OHK sniper rifle is still an awful decision worthy of the Ghosts team.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The new map's actually a lot of fun, too bad about the other 3. Hopefully the fact that they released it means they realized their mistake with the originals and will be retooling them before release.

Quick scoping doesn't seem to be as off-the-wall terrible today as it did the first day, did they do something about that in the update? Either way the OHK sniper rifle is still an awful decision worthy of the Ghosts team.

I'm not really feeling a problem with any map. But the one on the halo ring is my favorite

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow that pistol that just turns people to ash is cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The space station one's cool, I'm just disappointed that there's like that one gap you can double-jump across and other than that basically no chance to use all the movement and stuff. If it was in a pre-Advanced Warfare game I'd love it. I felt like the snow one is too open and led to nonstop getting murked by OHK snipers the instant you stepped out of cover but I haven't played a match there since the update that appears to have made the snipers not so awful so maybe it's not too bad now. The retro 50s one would be good if it was smaller because the density of the map leads to a lot of cool desperate close-range fights but it's so big that I don't feel like you run into people often enough to take advantage of that density.

I don't know, I'm still having fun, my issues are more like "this isn't as good as it could be" than "this isn't good."

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah the ohk sniper is too ridiculous. AW solved that by making it scope only fire. And bop3 just didn't have that issue.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

frank.club posted:

yeah the ohk sniper is too ridiculous. AW solved that by making it scope only fire. And bop3 just didn't have that issue.

oh my god you can put a holo sight on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BppIaJj55GE

This one gun is easily the worst thing in the beta

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

oh my god you can put a holo sight on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BppIaJj55GE

This one gun is easily the worst thing in the beta

i hope it can also shoot through walls

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Controls pretty tight.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I keep shooting bodies because the rag doll physics makes it look like they're moving

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

One of the things I was curious about wrt the CoD4 remaster was whether or not they'd change the sections like the TV station, the street that you follow Warpig down, etc. to not have infinitely respawning enemies anymore. (IIRC WaW was the last CoD to have that) I can confirm that they did not

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

just copped BO3...poo poo kinda owns....

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

One of the things I was curious about wrt the CoD4 remaster was whether or not they'd change the sections like the TV station, the street that you follow Warpig down, etc. to not have infinitely respawning enemies anymore. (IIRC WaW was the last CoD to have that) I can confirm that they did not

good. everyone that complained was a freakin pussy

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

bruhbothree is actually p.tight.

i may have been wrong about this game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BOIII is OK but its not nearly as cool as AW was.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

yeah i got AW and was just kinda futured out when it came to these things but honestly bruh between BO3 and IW im startin to get the itch again...aint felt it since BO1....o poo poo....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

is there a weed pack for call of duty black ops 3
call of duty black ops 3 weed guns

• Locked thread