Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

That looks like some pretty good bait to be honest.

This on the other hand is disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah a lot of stuff in this thread is not good by any stretch, but those posts are straight-up rancid.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Please save me, don't leave me here.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Ularg posted:

Sacrifices must be made, comrade.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Intoluene posted:

Sacrifices must be made, comrade.

The greater good.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Terminating Florida is often harder on the country.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Ularg posted:

Hold the door.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

InediblePenguin posted:

heads-up on some very basic logic stuff: "not all X are Y but an awful lot of Ys are Xs"
as in "not all straight white cis dudes are into that kind of bullshit but it sure seems like when somebody's into that kind of bullshit it often turns out they're a straight white cis dude"

Speaking as a straight white cis dude, yeah. It's not that straight white cis dudes are the worst people. It's just that a huge number of the worst people are straight white cis dudes.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The main issue is that if you're a white dude, like me, you often just don't have the experience necessary to weigh in on issues of sexism or racism. Such a surprise the straight white dude doesn't understand why refusing to use the correct pronouns of transgendered people might be a bit offensive. But here we are I guess.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

x50

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
From the friend I've talked about :

Hahahaha I somehow have even less respect for him now.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

#notallfemales

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

InediblePenguin posted:

heads-up on some very basic logic stuff: "not all X are Y but an awful lot of Ys are Xs"
as in "not all straight white cis dudes are into that kind of bullshit but it sure seems like when somebody's into that kind of bullshit it often turns out they're a straight white cis dude"

Kinda like not all Muslims are terrorists, but it often turns out that terrorists are Muslim, eh?

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Here's something a little more benign. Someone on my feed doesn't really "get" hashtags.

LOOK SIMLE & Sip your Tea!

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Ularg posted:

You had your chance. You breathed the air too long, there's no coming back.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

Kinda like not all Muslims are terrorists, but it often turns out that terrorists are Muslim, eh?

Except far more accurate

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Lol you actually posted this

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
there were other ones saying basically the same thing

invisible jerk has a new favorite as of 18:27 on Oct 16, 2016

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Well yeah people stereotyping against Muslims is half this threads content.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Matthew really tried, okay?!?

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014
Just sayin' I hope you guys don't think ~ironically~ mad libbing the Right playbook is going to get you very far outside the internet.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Just sayin' I hope you guys don't think ~ironically~ mad libbing the Right playbook is going to get you very far outside the internet.

let me guess, you're a white straight cis dude?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm the handgun covered by an american flag overlay

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

someone awful. posted:

let me guess, you're a white straight cis dude?

Three out of four ain't bad, I'm a non-white immigrant tho.

I know circlejerking is p. nice, and also much easier than actually trying to have an effect on something, but don't delude yourself it does anyone a lick of good.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists CIS White Straight Males on Social Media: not all X are Y but an awful lot of Ys are Xs

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Three out of four ain't bad, I'm a non-white immigrant tho.

I know circlejerking is p. nice, and also much easier than actually trying to have an effect on something, but don't delude yourself it does anyone a lick of good.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Most of the recent terrorist actions in the United States have been perpetrated by Christians.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SUch as?

cuber
Dec 29, 2011

Green is a family member I have muted, but because she is constantly shoving political poo poo into other family members' posts, there is no escape.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Kangarookie? More like...kang...um.

I don't know what to do now. I feel lost. And cold.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

More like suicidebombingispainless

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uslim-immigants

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Why would you attack Somalians? The only thing they've ever done to America was have their children in commercials, stating that for only pennies a day they won't die. And in the worst case scenario, that kid was the Somalian version of Macauley Culkin and load as poo poo.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

remember those dudes who tried to have an armed rebellion on some national park service land in the northwest and they didn't bring toilet paper or something

how about Dylann Roof shooting up a black church in Charleston because he wanted to start a race war

there have been ten instances of people shooting at and/or making threats by mail or phone to mosques, just in the one state of Texas, just in the past twelve months; I'd count that as domestic terrorism since the point is to terrorize people

Anyway here's a funny picture

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

You forgot the second part.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Kangarookie? More like...kang...um.

I don't know what to do now. I feel lost. And cold.

Despair no more, friend

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

More like oldkangarooless

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
More like sameoldname.

:smug:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Just suck a cock already, jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Why would you attack Somalians? The only thing they've ever done to America was have their children in commercials, stating that for only pennies a day they won't die. And in the worst case scenario, that kid was the Somalian version of Macauley Culkin and load as poo poo.

I grew up in Garden City, KS. They grow their own special vintage of dumbshit racists there.