Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

I think you should definitely post, and if yore concerned about avs, maybe try out some of the different contest threads where you have the chance to win an av!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

ty Glompton, i hope to see you around the threads!

s/o to siggy savvy symbolic for the simply sublime signature

City of Glompton

you're welcome bud

you'll see me in the monster mash contest thread later today when I finally get my entry completed...

Manifisto

hi man in the eyeball hat, we'd love to have you post. you have an excellent username, no need for a fancy avatar! as Glompton said though, there are three av certs up for grabs in the costume/decoration/photoshop contest ending today, so if you're inclined why not enter? there will also be at least one more contest coming later this month, so if you're not quite ready now you will have more opportunities!

FluffieDuckie

man in the eyeball hat posted:

hello

i sometimes lurk and sometimes i want to post and chill out but i'm afraid that my lovely text-only av from 2006 isn't cool enough. is it still okay to :justpost:?

welcome friend. your av is just fine but if you want to change it there are chances to win av certs lots around here. check out our "byob costume contest" running right now for example

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

holy crap how am i 7 minutes behind everyone else?

FluffieDuckie

someone bring me a coffee stat

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

FluffieDuckula posted:

holy crap how am i 7 minutes behind everyone else?

Maybe you slipped into an alternate dimension 7 minutes into the future? Welcome! In this reality they are called the Berenstain Bears, and Nelson Mandela did not die in prison.

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

i'll try to enter a contest sometime! probably not today though, i don't have the time to do anything spooky today :(

s/o to siggy savvy symbolic for the simply sublime signature

FluffieDuckie

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Maybe you slipped into an alternate dimension 7 minutes into the future? Welcome! In this reality they are called the Berenstain Bears, and Nelson Mandela did not die in prison.

that's a likely scenario. also likely is i thought "i need to respond to that what the hell is wrong with this chair" and then spent 7 minutes adjusting my chair with my response window open

seriously this chair has like 8 levers on it and can't make it do the simplest things

FluffieDuckie

i'll try to enter a contest sometime! probably not today though, i don't have the time to do anything spooky today :(

no pressure! do you have any interesting hobbies or pets you can tell us about?

man in the eyeball hat

my hobbies are generic goony things like video games from the 90s but i do have a pet rat and shes p cute

FluffieDuckie

requesting rat pics when you have time

social vegan

FluffieDuckula posted:

requesting rat pics when you have time

I'm demanding them!!!!!!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

social vegan posted:

I'm demanding them!!!!!!

Me too!!!@!!!!!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hi! let's have a contest for dumbest person of the day!

I'm doing my taxes for last year on a Sunday when it's actually nice out so unless anyone else is doing the same or something even dumber I win, I am dumbest.

City of Glompton

that's p good luvcow but I'd like to make my entry: i've started a new sky factory 2 world for reasons unknown even to me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok i had to google sky factory 2 and it looks like a minecraft thing so i'm going to assume you are at least having fun... maybe? I'm thinking i am still dumber, or dumbest or some derivative of the word dumb that denotes i am the most dumb. today.

man in the eyeball hat

imgur keeps crashing chrome so I cant upload, sorry friends :( maybe i'll try again later

Scaly Haylie

Smoked too much weed, got five hours of sleep, time to function

social vegan

I'm so used to a kindle that I tapped the physical pages of my book trying to flip them

FluffieDuckie

imgur keeps crashing chrome so I cant upload, sorry friends :( maybe i'll try again later

no worries. we're glad you're here even without pics :)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

social vegan posted:

I'm so used to a kindle that I tapped the physical pages of my book trying to flip them

whats a book, friend?

social vegan

it's where I press my lavender leaves when the seasons change and my love for you bubbles again to the surface

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

social vegan posted:

it's where I press my lavender leaves when the seasons change and my love for you bubbles again to the surface

:3:

strong coffee

"This is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee!"

social vegan posted:

What are you reading? I've been itching for a good book lately.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluffieDuckula posted:

someone bring me a coffee stat

alnilam

:coffeepal:

social vegan

strong coffee posted:

What are you reading? I've been itching for a good book lately.

I just started American gods after a long life of thinking I probably wouldn't like it, I'm also reading a collection of kinda depressing but very good short stories about humans called upright beasts and I finished a great Japanese novel called the lady in the dunes that was good!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Cross posting from the spooky video thread because this video is good and I paid my debt to society

Hugh Malone posted:

Gene Kearney's 1966 TV adaptation of Conrad Aiken's 1934 short story,

"Silent Snow, Secret Snow"

A hauntingly beautiful and weirdly spooky short film.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

strong coffee

"This is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee!"

social vegan posted:

I just started American gods after a long life of thinking I probably wouldn't like it, I'm also reading a collection of kinda depressing but very good short stories about humans called upright beasts and I finished a great Japanese novel called the lady in the dunes that was good!

I wasn't so sure about American Gods either, but I wound up liking it. I'll have to look into The Lady in the Dunes.

Munchables

I loved American Gods, and I'm hoping against reality that the Sandman show will be good.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hugh Malone posted:

Cross posting from the spooky video thread because this video is good and I paid my debt to society

that was a good and creepy watch, thank you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

American Gods is probably one of the best books i've ever read and it's because of another goon that i picked it up, so thanks to you BYOB.

i'm having a bad joint day but i'm still trying to get my poo poo together enough to make the dog wear some toilet paper or something for the costume contest.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
BYOB Halloween 2016: I'm still trying to get my poo poo together enough to make the dog wear some toilet paper or something for the costume contest

Salmiakki

Luvcow posted:

BYOB Halloween 2016: I'm still trying to get my poo poo together enough to make the dog wear some toilet paper or something for the costume contest

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Historical Wizards

Luvcow posted:

Toilet paper and sunglasses for The Invisible Dog

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Is this even serious? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

<3 <3 Vanisher

vanisher

CNN, more like... Come on News... Network...

Freedom of the press and first amendment yada yada

Historical Wizards posted:

Toilet paper and sunglasses for The Invisible Dog

This would be excellent

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

So, I recently completed my fafsa, and I'll be starting college in january at my community college. I'm going for a transferable associates in graphic design. I just looked at the current class list for it and I'm actually really excited for school for once. I'm gonna be taking a bunch of graphic design classes, some marketing and printing classes, typography, some other art classes and an html course. I'm really excited and I wish I could start sooner :)