Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I remember the days when the Ravens losing two straight home games was unheard of. We definitely don't have the homefield advantage we used to. Pissed it all away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm standing behind some dude wearing a knockoff Tom Brady uniform. It's one of the red alternates and he is also wearing a backwards Patriots baseball cap. I want to punch him in the back of his ginger head.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

man, Andy has some weird game day rituals

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

drat. RIP Byrd.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

a new study bible! posted:

I'm standing behind some dude wearing a knockoff Tom Brady uniform. It's one of the red alternates and he is also wearing a backwards Patriots baseball cap. I want to punch him in the back of his ginger head.

Do it and I'll start a GoFundMe to cover your bail

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

a new study bible! posted:

So you're saying you want to assault someone for liking a different dumb football team?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

So you're saying you want to assault someone for liking a different dumb football team?

Yeah

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
What makes you hate the Patriots so much?

Is it the fact that they have won 4 Super Bowls and 6 AFC titles in the 21st century?
Is it the fact that Bill Belichick clowns your team (dunno which team you support, but he clowns them all) on a regular basis?
Is it the fact that the Patriots have not only the greatest QB of all time but also the most handsome backup?
Is it the fact that their greatness can not even be diminished by the Commissioner of the NFL?

What makes you feel so inadequate that you feel the urge to punch some ginger, who deep in his heart is probably a Bengals fan anyway, who is just trying to compensate for his gingerness by wearing Patriot gear?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

I remember the days when the Ravens losing two straight home games was unheard of. We definitely don't have the homefield advantage we used to. Pissed it all away.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Baltimore_Ravens_season

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Texans are going to get embarrassed in prime time as usual

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Kawalimus posted:

The Titans are 2-16 at home since 2013 and I've been to every one of those games. The grass is always greener my man

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

The Titans are 2-16 at home since 2013 and I've been to every one of those games. The grass is always greener my man

I love you and think you're a good fan ok

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Demon Of The Fall posted:

That takes pressure off the Titans to actually improve if you're always gonna be there to support a crappy product.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

incompetent posted:

That takes pressure off the Titans to actually improve if you're always gonna be there to support a crappy product.

so kawalimus constant pessimism is the driving force behind the ravens success

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
So the Raiders starting RT and backup RT are both out today against KC. So it's Frank Zombo's time to shine :lol:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Gynecolojustice posted:

So the Raiders starting RT and backup RT are both out today against KC. So it's Frank Zombo's time to shine :lol:

That's Super Bowl winner Frank Zombo

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

GaussianCopula posted:

Is it the fact that Bill Belichick clowns your team (dunno which team you support, but he clowns them all) on a regular basis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLVI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLII

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

At times he even clowns his own team - so what?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Brockenstein posted:

The Texans are going to get embarrassed in prime time as usual

Should have been flexed out for Hawks Falcons.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

incompetent posted:

Well I don't pay for them. My dad does :q:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The Giants equipment guy throwing Odell high point balls to practice one handed catches is the best thing ever.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

GaussianCopula posted:

Is it the fact that they have won 4 Super Bowls and 6 AFC titles in the 21st century?
Is it the fact that the Patriots have not only the greatest QB of all time but also the most handsome backup?
Is it the fact that their greatness can not even be diminished by the Commissioner of the NFL?

What makes you feel so inadequate that you feel the urge to punch some ginger, who deep in his heart is probably a Bengals fan anyway, who is just trying to compensate for his gingerness by wearing Patriot gear?

I didn't actually care until you posted this, now I'm gonna go Clockwork Orange on the next person I see wearing Pats gear.. Thanks, ididt

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GaussianCopula posted:

What makes you hate the Nazis so much?

Is it the fact that they have conquered 4 nations and 6 civil governments in the 20th century?
Is it the fact that Adolph Hitler clowns your army (dunno which country you support, but he clowns them all) on a regular basis?
Is it the fact that we have not only the greatest leader of all time but also the most beautiful girlfriend?
Is it the fact that their greatness can not even be diminished by the Leaders of the Other Nations?

What makes you feel so inadequate that you feel the urge to punch some aryan, who deep in his heart is probably a Jew anyway, who is just trying to compensate for his Jewishness by wearing Nazi gear?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
its good when the really bad guys on here try to be funny

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Is this you psyching yourself up

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

GaussianCopula posted:

Don't you have a KKK rally to attend

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

If football doesnt make you want to punch a stranger in the head then you don't care about it enough

:colbert:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I didn't actually care until you posted this, now I'm gonna go Clockwork Orange on the next person I see wearing Pats gear.. Thanks, ididt

Give him a tolchock in the gulliver for me, droog.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hot Diggity! posted:

That's Super Bowl winner Frank Zombo

I love his website.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Eifert Posting posted:

Give him a tolchock in the gulliver for me, droog.

And the yarbos, if he has any.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What the hell America? Good thing I'm going to investigate tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/BrianPickett/status/787502312365457408

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Oh my god that's so good

I want to watch Chinese football

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Sam Bradwater

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

GaussianCopula posted:

this sure is a post

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Tweak posted:

this sure is a post

There is a reason a Pats fan made him that AV.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
So why did Odell get flagged after the 2nd TD? For taking off his helmet out of bounds on the sideline?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

davecrazy posted:

So why did Odell get flagged after the 2nd TD? For taking off his helmet out of bounds on the sideline?

Just behind the end zone. Which is a penalty.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Michael Bennett is the best Bennett.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 2m
In a quote I think I can use, Bennett said of Matthews' block that it was "a scary bitch rear end move.''

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 2m
He continued:"If you have to dive at someone else's leg you are a little bitch.''

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

blue squares posted:

Sam Bradwater

He looks like a Make-a-Wish kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Just behind the end zone. Which is a penalty.

The NFL is so loving stupid.

• Locked thread