Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
my first guess and everyone else but you was, of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
That gimmick is over

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
bad news: when you have literally no other detectable personality or insight that isn't pertaining to a years long "gimmick posting career", you don't get to decide when it doesn't apply to you any more by sending out a memo that you're not being interpreted correctly. you'll have to act in a different, non-embarrassing way for quite a while

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Oct 14, 2016

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Or just buy a name change and a new av like a respectable goon.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

But then all of his hard work building up a new reputation in the steroid thread will have gone to waste.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
That's hosed up what happened to fedor's kid. Hope that gets taken care of

mewse
May 2, 2006

colonel_korn posted:

I was so sure it would be Jakob Volkmann

I miss that guy

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

mewse posted:

I miss that guy

Jacob Volkmann is Jon Fitch for Trump.

Jon Fitch is Jacob Volkmann for Ron Paul.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Skip My Posts posted:

That's hosed up what happened to fedor's kid. Hope that gets taken care of

Can someone familiar with Russian ethnic identity help me understand this?:
"The fighter’s daughter told police the attacker was of 'Slavic appearance,' KP.ru cited a Moscow police official as saying."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/14/13285330/kadyrov-claims-fedor-s-daughter-s-attacker-attempted-to-incite-ethnic
Kadyrov: "Hard to believe that the aim was only to put a beating, causing physical pain before robbery. With high probability we can say that the task was to cause a public outcry."

Slavic appearance -- does that imply not Chechen/Caucasian?
Public outcry against whom?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

kimbo305 posted:

Public outcry against whom?

Until very recently I would have said 'the guy who has 16 year old girls beaten' but I'm not sure anymore as recent developments have Russia sounding like Rand McNally

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Marching Powder posted:

Until very recently I would have said 'the guy who has 16 year old girls beaten'

I would understand why Kadyrov would say it's a frameup job, except I don't know what the significance of "Slavic features" is. Is that meant to imply someone who would be affiliated with Kadyrov or otherwise ethnically identifies with the Caucasus?

spandexcajun
Feb 28, 2005

Suck the head for a little extra cajun flavor
Fallen Rib
Mackenzie Dern with a nice showing in her second fight on AXS TV tonight. She looked much better then her debut, her stand up was better but still not great. BJJ was top notch and fun to watch. Hope she keeps it going and gets to UFC if she wants.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

spandexcajun posted:

Mackenzie Dern with a nice showing in her second fight on AXS TV tonight. She looked much better then her debut, her stand up was better but still not great. BJJ was top notch and fun to watch. Hope she keeps it going and gets to UFC if she wants.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZPGIFs/status/787130535218909184

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Personally I'm waiting for Irene Aldana to have a fight announced by Schiavello

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Let's just hope she gets KO'd and he has a full blown aneurysm announcing it.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Let's just hope she gets KO'd and he has a full blown aneurysm announcing it.

That is my hope

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:psypop:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Ashikan judan posted:

Personally I'm waiting for Irene Aldana to have a fight announced by Schiavello

invicta 8, hoss

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Combate Americas main event for the first ever belt (Bantamweight) between John Castaneda and Gustavo Lopez was pretty good (starts at about 1:03) and you can also watch Matt Hamill fight in 2016 for some reason if you want to at 0:49
https://www.ufc.tv/video/empire-rising

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
The BW bout was super excellent and features a fantastically self unaware interview from the winner

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Here's what Shane Carwin has been up to since getting his release from the UFC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyPOrRfI60

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Here's what Shane Carwin has been up to since getting his release from the UFC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyPOrRfI60

good get hosed jason ellis

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Rumors that WSOF is done for

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
That would mean moraes, gaethje, tyrone spong,dave branch, jake shields , jon fitch , yushin okami, lance palmer, khabibs brother and a bunch of other ufc and bellator castoffs are about to be free agents

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Didn't Moreas re-sign like a week ago?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
well jon fitch vs jake shields must go on of course

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Rizin ftw

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

We're one step closer to MacGregor vs Shields.

Gathje, Moraes, and Branch all also should be in the UFC. Probably Palmer, too, and the guy who beat him, even though they manage to make 45 boring. I don't think those other guys should.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
We need shields back in the UFC

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It looks to me as if the rumours about WSOF collapse were because they cancelled WSOF 34 and 35.

I'm reading variously that they've merged those two events into an end-of-year Madison Square Garden card, rather than that they've gone bankrupt.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
That would be a shame, because I like Ray Sefo. His fight with Mark Hunt was legendary.

mewse
May 2, 2006

WSOF didn't seem as scummy as Bellator but I admit I haven't been paying much attention to either org

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Also looks like they're doing some sort of NYE super card so they're staying B league as hell all the way to the end

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
WSOF has held "world title" fights in half a local YMCA with the other half full of people playing volleyball (which you can see in the wide shots)

so they own.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

omg chael crash posted:

Also looks like they're doing some sort of NYE super card so they're staying B league as hell all the way to the end

Shields vs. Fitch is co-main

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

WSOF is owned by Rey Sefo and is cool and good and has clauses in their contracts that let fighters walk if they get a UFC offer.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Also featuring kimbo slices son, Baby Slice

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
https://twitter.com/ChaelSonnen/status/788558470404460544

:ortiz:

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Also featuring kimbo slices son, Baby Slice

Now going by Kimbo Slice Jr., I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

The biggest WHO CARES fight to ever happen