Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure I described it earlier as "I'm like some faggy little leprechaun with his pot of brown gold at the end of the rainbow" when I realised the colors were coming from my shoes and not spillage. It definitely wasn't because the oil jug cap was not torqued to proper specification

After ghetto refurbishing the RF caliper due to it becoming totally infuckulated inside, I just need to bleed the breaks after I figure out how to remove the bleeder screw from the LF when only from the hex on outward decided to loosen the quarter turn while the skinny stem/threaded portion took a nap.

Luckily all that pre measuring and double checking paid off. Wheels are now on the ground to make it look less decrepit.

Like it rolled off the loving factory line. Nailed it.

I'm going to bed and hopefully tomorrow winds up actually being it's finish date.

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Oct 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hail Satan Mary

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
How do we get you some of these

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
D14 bomber, call sign Enola Dave, reports fuel supply issues. Top secret mission to bring Trash Man to Truckasaki currently delayed pending repair.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Cover me. I'm going back out there. Friendly hail is *owl hoot followed by long wet fart* and 'GOD drat IT.' High alert/enemy inbound is 'hey there good looking' *wolf whistle*

Dont wait for me. I'm already dead.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress it. gently caress it all. I'm walking to the camaro to see if it starts. gently caress this.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also stone loving sober for anyone keeping track of the loving time I'm that loving mad at this fuckin piece of loving poo poo rat gently caress bitch loving car

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hail Satan.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Revelation 6:8

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Does that mean it runs?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

CharlesM posted:

Does that mean it runs?

Sounds like he was able to get it home under its own power, but that power might not necessarily come from internal combustion.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CharlesM posted:

Does that mean it runs?

No.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The End of Daves has arrived. Summon the Horsemen.

E:CLARIFYING I AM MERELY WRATH INCARNATE NOT ANYTHING ANYONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT CAUSE ITS TIME TO GO SLEEP IT OFF

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Oct 17, 2016

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

We need an independent reporter at the scene of this extinction level event unnatural disaster to translate the incoherent screams of the panicked locals. I suggest the coffee shop might be a good base of operations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

And lo, witness as the 7 angels pour out the bowls of my wrath upon unrepentant mankind

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

angryrobots posted:

And lo, witness as the 7 angels pour out the bowls of my wrath upon unrepentant mankind

https://youtu.be/8uYyW0aaE-g

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Water or fuel?

:ohdear:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Fuel, where would water hAve come from

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

You were working on it in monsoon conditions and have the worst luck in the world. I don't think that would've been that much of a leap.

Did the jet fall out of the carb?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

You were working on it in monsoon conditions and have the worst luck in the world. I don't think that would've been that much of a leap.

:ironicat:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Take it back. Whoever rebuilt it obviously did it wrong.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Now the honda is just not starting despite firing up yesterday to confirm it would, and having fuel and spark

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Me to the Honda IRL

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
New plugs no change cranked with spark until the battery went dead. Cordless impact aldo let the smoke out.

E: Current Mood- Fantomas
https://youtu.be/rGjbDsjuoA8

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 18, 2016

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Other pics.

Became

Which became

Which became

And the old RF caliper as it came off the car.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Let's cut the bullshit, you know why I'm here.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I don't see "coke"

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Man that $56 Grilled Cheese must be fantastic.

But obviously you're there for a bigass bowl, with extra abuse.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Grilled cheese up from $54? drat, Mikes is giving in to the yuppies

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

the free abuse. don't you get enough from the honda and the causemaro?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Let's cut the bullshit, you know why I'm here.

The Gallon of Chilli to go?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

You Am I posted:

well yeah, sometimes you want a lighter meal. can't always bring the mobile chili tanker.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

You Am I posted:

I think the disturbing part is the "ask about larger quantities" below the gallon option....

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

slurry_curry posted:

I think the disturbing part is the "ask about larger quantities" below the gallon option....

Disturbingly good!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
That grilled cheese sounds pretty good.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

dumbass, you can't grill cheese, it just melts everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Enourmo posted:

dumbass, you can't grill cheese, it just melts everywhere

Haloumi disagrees.

• Locked thread