Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Parkingtigers posted:

Mac is doing rape jokes now. Cool. Cool.

lol if you think Mac would write the woman as telling the truth and not just cheating on her husband.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
What does Mac think the biggest crime is that an evil clown could commit? a) having sex with a woman through deception, or b) defiling a man's property by having consensual sexual intercourse with her?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump's problem with women – Since a video emerged of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women, allegations about the Republican nominee have multiplied"

Telegraph:

London zoo gorilla broke enclosure glass twice before escape; BBC sorry for showing footage of gorilla instead of Nicola Sturgeon

Independent:

After Renoir.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Theresa May and the plunging pound - Chris Riddell on the fallout in the shops from bullish talk of a hard Brexit"

Sunday Telegraph:

Tory revolt over Heathrow third runway as 60 MPs oppose plans and warn of ‘catastrophe’ for party

Independent on Sunday:

Sturgeon: second Scottish referendum is likely to be held in event of hard Brexit

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Boris Johnson's Brexit column – Boris Johnson said Britain’s continued membership of the EU would be a “boon for the world and for Europe” in an unpublished newspaper column in which he wrestles with his decision to back or oppose Brexit"

Telegraph:

:shrug:

Independent:

Times:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
The Telegraph one's a response to Trump accusing Clinton of taking drugs before one of their debates - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37667924

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

This is a very american-looking cartoon.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

goatface posted:

This is a very american-looking cartoon.

I think it's based on a hallucination sequence from Dumbo.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
It is. And the GOP's symbol is an elephant.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Adams had a fever dream I guess and thought it would be a perfect thing for a cartoon.

Still looks like poo poo though which is Adam's quality at best.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Aleppo and Mosul – Russia offered an eight hour ‘humanitarian pause’ in besieged eastern Aleppo on Monday as Iraqi forces, supported by US-led airstrikes and special forces, advanced on Mosul"

Telegraph:

Philip Hammond in Cabinet row over accusations he is trying to 'undermine Brexit'

Independent:

Times:

Jeremy Corbyn has helped create 'safe space' for anti-Semites in Britain, damning MPs' report finds

Guardian Sport:

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
No mention of Swansea is allowed without Cyril the Swan. I'm glad this Cartoonist gets it.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I'm just happy Consoling Portuguese Boy is continuing to get work.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Martin Rowson also drew this for Tribune Magazine:

https://twitter.com/MartinRowson/status/788705113145741317

No idea what H.M. Bateman it refers to

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
He did a series called "The Man Who..." which made flesh middle-class anxieties of doing the right thing by showing extreme examples of what happens when you gently caress it up. For eg, here's the Guardsman who dropped it

As you can see, he killed a horse.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Horses die when they get spooked by a daffodil and break their legs, so he wouldn't have necessarily hit the horse or even discharged a round, he could have just dropped it.

Ridiculous creatures really, humanity should have spent more time breeding giant pugs to ride into battle. Or domesticated the ostrich earlier. Anything really.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Heathrow's proposed third runway – Theresa May’s partial suspension of collective responsibility strongly suggests the favoured proposal will be a third runway at Heathrow, as it would allow Johnson to express disapproval without resigning"

Telegraph:

MEP Woolfe quits 'death spiral' UKIP

Independent:

Times:

Imposters get onto Great Britain Olympic team parade float

Guardian Australian Sport:

Tim Cahill wonder-goal lights up Melbourne derby as City run riot

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on x-rays and checking teeth – An MP says dental checks or hand x-rays to check bone density should be used to check ages of child refugees arriving from Calais" :wtc:

Telegraph:

Heathrow flyers climb ahead of expansion decision

Independent:

Times:

Marathon Man (film) - Wikipedia

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Is it safe? :ohdear:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I loving love Marathon Man - great movie

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Is it safe? :ohdear:

Szell: Is Brexit safe?
Boris: You're talking to me?
Szell: Is it safe?
Boris: Is what safe?
Boris: I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.
Boris: Tell me what "Brexit" refers to.
Boris: Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.
Boris: No. It's not safe, it's... very dangerous, be careful.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Please don't worry. That economy's already dying. A live, freshly cut state is infinitely more sensitive.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
The wrist xrays are something we do in Australia to check refugee ages, and unsurprisingly it doesn't work and generally tells us the kids are older than they are. The exact findings that racists want. So have fun with that once it's brought in.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the final US presidential debate – Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump went head to head in Nevada for the third and final presidential debate, clashing on topics including immigration and Iraq"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Brexit negotiations – Theresa May has been given a stark warning from both Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande that Britain faces a ‘rough’ and ‘hard’ negotiation"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Briton Riviere.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

This is ridiculous even by the Telegraph's standards

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Angepain posted:

This is ridiculous even by the Telegraph's standards
Yeah, loving hell. Didn't they totally gently caress her off at that dinner too?

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I think BoB has very specific Oedipal fetishes, and he wishes for nothing more than to crawl back inside his big Conservative mummy with the beautiful feet

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

i stepped on a snail last week, sorry mr snail

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

J_RBG posted:

I think BoB has very specific Oedipal fetishes, and he wishes for nothing more than to crawl back inside his big Conservative mummy with the beautiful feet

to be fair, letting BoB leave the womb in the first place was definitely a bad call

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Angepain posted:

to be fair, letting BoB leave the womb in the first place was definitely a bad call

I just wonder what he'll draw once he starts teething

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Observer comment cartoon Donald Trump: America strikes back - Chris Riddell on the Republican presidential candidate’s faltering campaign"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Telegraph:

Children and pensioners clearly pose no threat and should not be subjected to humiliating medical examinations. AGC

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Telegraph:

Free dental care for every migrant regardless of age is a great idea AGC

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I think I was so distracted by Paul Thomas and Mac that I didn't notice what an utter poo poo BoB was until recently

gently caress off, BoB

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think he's getting worse. I'm not sure if it's pressure coming down from on high or he's just descending naturally.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Weighin' in from the US, I really appreciate the British perspective and Riddell especially is amazing and great.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

goatface posted:

I think he's getting worse. I'm not sure if it's pressure coming down from on high or he's just descending naturally.

He's a fairly young guy with a family and a daughter with cerebral palsy with one of the few paying positions his choice of career actually has. I'm sure he's willing to go along with whatever The Telegraph want him to do.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on media coverage of Calais child refugees – A Conservative MP and sections of the British media have been accused of vilifying refugees by calling for dental tests to verify the ages of child migrants"

Telegraph:

Nigel Farage attacks Suzanne Evans leadership bid after she vows to shed Ukip's 'toxic' image; Donkey rape story man runs for UKIP leadership

Independent:

Calais migrants: Hundreds moved from 'Jungle' camp

Times:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Brexit and state of the union – The first meeting between leaders of the devolved administrations and Theresa May was not a good start, with Nicola Sturgeon calling the talks ‘deeply frustrating’"

Telegraph:

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to get 'direct line' on Brexit strategy

Independent:

Jimmy Perry dies: 'Amazing' Dad's Army creator remembered

Times:

NHS spends £2bn a year on 'useless or harmful' treatments, doctors warn

Guardian Sport: