Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/788092757323620352

Vikings Twitter account has taken a couple of shots at the sports media this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Jeff Fisher blamed his players for rushing the victory formation yesterday, which got Stafford knocked down and injured the starting center for the Lions. Hmm...

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jeff Fisher is a piece of poo poo and his teams play dirty. News at 11.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Reshad Jones may have torn his rotator cuff.

Sorry Dolfans :(

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Goodell is killing your childhood

He's the new George Lucas.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Clowney is really good. It figures this would occur the year JJ died

Blowjob Overtime posted:

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/788092757323620352

Vikings Twitter account has taken a couple of shots at the sports media this year.

This is pretty great

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Pops Mgee posted:

The only thing that bothers me more than players whining for a flag is when there's a fumble or false start and all the players on both teams start pointing. What the gently caress are you doing? The refs don't care which team is pointing more.

Considering it's one of the few forms of emotion they're allowed to display without drawing a flag, I'll allow it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God dammit Jones no

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

That Which Squeaks posted:

lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kevin Johnson broke his foot, likely ending his season :(

Texans CBs are dropping like flies

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Like beating the steelers isn't going to be the highlight of their season anyway

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sock Enthusiast Charles James is going to be the Texans CB2 next week if JJo and Kareem still out :barf:

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Pops Mgee posted:

The only thing that bothers me more than players whining for a flag is when there's a fumble or false start and all the players on both teams start pointing. What the gently caress are you doing? The refs don't care which team is pointing more.

This can actually affect calls. Neither the players nor the refs are cyborgs; everyone succumbs to social pressures. Even stalwarts will be affected subconsciously.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

Like beating the steelers isn't going to be the highlight of their season anyway

no that's our yearly pats win

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Shadow225 posted:

This can actually affect calls. Neither the players nor the refs are cyborgs; everyone succumbs to social pressures. Even stalwarts will be affected subconsciously.

See Browns vs Washington this year.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Broncos-claim-free-agent-OL-Billy-Turner-48324367

:lol: Did they need a new turnstile at Mile High?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Oh yeah congrats on not having to face one of the only 2 good QBs the Pats have to face on their entire schedule. As per usual.

The Jets NEVER miss good QB's. It's like a law.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Since we're griping about stuff. Shout out to whomever at the passport office fat fingered in my first name so 10 hours before my flight I get to haul my rear end into Boston to get it fixed

Dun dun

Dun dun

Dwweeeeeeeeen

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Brannock posted:

Speaking of idiotic things the NFL is doing:

The NFL is legislating joy out of the game

Wait, the reds kicker wanted to boot it through the endzone? They get the ball at the 25 now, better to make them run it back and maybe fumble.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
This is his third team in the last week? Jesus

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Dolfans, how is Isa Abdul-Quddus doing? I miss the guy, he had a hand in every fake punt the Lions ran for the past two years.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Dolfans, how is Isa Abdul-Quddus doing? I miss the guy, he had a hand in every fake punt the Lions ran for the past two years.

He's been above average so I am pretty happy with him!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

So expect him in Seattle by week 9, got it. :shepicide:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

He picked off Big Ben!

It was a seriously brutal throw and any mediocre NFL player could have picked it!

Jones had the sickest int and he got hurt. RIP jones

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Ehud posted:

no that's our yearly pats win

The Pats might have the #1 seed in the AFC locked up by their next game so it checks out. :chord:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Hahaha at least I enjoyed the season for a solid 28 hours.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Dun dun

Dun dun

Dwweeeeeeeeen

Boring update. They were super helpful, it was ready in an you and I slapped the happy button and high fived the guard on the way out

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

So remember how yesterday Richard Sherman didn't called for DPI at the end of the game and everyone yelled "CHEATERS! FIXED! SHENANIGANS!"? Well there's a plausible explanation as to why there was no flag.

tl;dr: Downfield refs only had a view of the players backs, refs at the LOS way too far away to see anything, 8th official that Sherman has been advocating for would've been in perfect position to see it had there been one.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

whypick1 posted:

So remember how yesterday Richard Sherman didn't called for DPI at the end of the game and everyone yelled "CHEATERS! FIXED! SHENANIGANS!"? Well there's a plausible explanation as to why there was no flag.

tl;dr: Downfield refs only had a view of the players backs, refs at the LOS way too far away to see anything, 8th official that Sherman has been advocating for would've been in perfect position to see it had there been one.

so the receiver was trying to catch that ball with one hand only

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

whypick1 posted:

yeah seahawks are good at cheating and getting away with PED use what else is new.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I love your complete lack of shock at the next thing that brings you pain.

You greet it like an ooooold friend.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

polio king posted:

so the receiver was trying to catch that ball with one hand only

He also chose not to elevate for the jump ball, because of his decision-making.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

whypick1 posted:

There is no plausible explanation other than Richard Sherman is a bitch made grabby man baby :colbert:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://vine.co/v/5H6BvTwlJhe

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jeff Fisher blamed his players for rushing the victory formation yesterday, which got Stafford knocked down and injured the starting center for the Lions. Hmm...

Are you making GBS threads me? The Rams rushed the victory formation and INJURED someone, and then loving Jeff Fisher threw his players under the bus when he has been coaching them to do that for years? God I hate that loving shithead

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
lol Bucs can't help themselves. They are signing another former Falcon, RB Antone Smith.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

lol Bucs can't help themselves. They are signing another former Falcon, RB Antone Smith.

honestly at this point they're probably signing whoever walks up to the stadium.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Running backs
<----

Corner backs
--->

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

This dude is the physical embodiment of the Bears' season

https://twitter.com/DavidSharp_11/status/787767956935704576

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

a new study bible! posted:

This dude is the physical embodiment of the Bears' season

https://twitter.com/DavidSharp_11/status/787767956935704576

The rest of the Bears fans are the embodiment of Cutler in not giving a gently caress that a fight is happening

• Locked thread