Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:siren:

https://twitter.com/swin24/status/788181183532244994
https://twitter.com/swin24/status/788181368723345408

dammit winkie you love ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

is this it

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

boy,,, you better not be teasing me

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
some dumb, white, conservative, christian, hick white woman wrote "TRADER" across a Paul Ryan sign to make a point that she's a "dumb, white, conservative, christian, hick white woman"

how would anyone know that's what she meant besides taking it seriously? "lol these LIEBRALS will think im an uneducated moron!! but im not! heh!"

these people just keep owning themselves

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Does this guy have a reputation for overselling

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mandatory lesbian posted:

i dfrank too much and now im tired and its only 8 pm

caffeine pills
caffeine pills and pounding back hard liquor is how i achieve eloquent incoherence

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this CNN man has the biggest balls in the loving world

face-to-face with the most delusional trump supporters i've ever seen

interview with the paul ryan TRADER sign

interview with a probable high schooler who proudly proclaims that trump will be president for eight years

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

either that or go the other direction and give like full on WWE promos for your hot scoops

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

some dumb, white, conservative, christian, hick white woman wrote "TRADER" across a Paul Ryan sign to make a point that she's a "dumb, white, conservative, christian, hick white woman"

how would anyone know that's what she meant besides taking it seriously? "lol these LIEBRALS will think im an uneducated moron!! but im not! heh!"

these people just keep owning themselves

it really was just perfect

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

i wish they'd just give us scoops rather than trying to hype it up every time

Yea being the hype man for sexual assault stories doesn't seem to be a very great job to have.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Yo can someone repost the image with Pepe Hilldawg and her map of "redstate shitholes left to flip" TIA

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Chris Hays has weirdly tiny ears

this is bugging me more than whoever does the graphics for Maddow's opening bits and doesn't understand how perspective works

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Build a wall and make the Trump states pay for it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

if you're going to be a hype man for your own news then at least do a lot of cocaine off of a math textbook first

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yinlock posted:

i wish they'd just give us scoops rather than trying to hype it up every time

yeah it's so loving stupid.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/788175125124448256

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Ben and Jerry's new Sex Assault Scoops

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
If the scoop was actually good they wouldn't need to hype it

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Jazerus posted:

nite crew is a state of being

im a whole lot of state and not much being

idk what that means but it sounded cool in my head but i guess it doesn tmake much sense really

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Yinlock posted:

either that or go the other direction and give like full on WWE promos for your hot scoops

Ladder match for the Emails

Vogler
Feb 6, 2009
Is it just me or does it always end in disappointment when journalists are teasing their next big story on Twitter? If it's truly a bombshell they tend to keep it under wraps-

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Alcohol sounds great it's time for an alcohol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

Baloogan posted:

caffeine pills
caffeine pills and pounding back hard liquor is how i achieve eloquent incoherence

Whats yer preferred brand of caffeine pills
Im tired of coffee, i should gulp some pills down in the mornin instead

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Baloogan posted:

caffeine pills

i could do some speed but i do want to sleeep eventually

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

TARDISman posted:

Anything stand out today?

Melania said Trump was peer pressured into saying all those dirty things about ladies by Billy Bush.

Trump said that a legion of the dead, 1.8 million in number, shall turn out to vote for the Fell Queen Abuela.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

but the tape of doom was hyped

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

idgi

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Vogler posted:

Is it just me or does it always end in disappointment when journalists are teasing their next big story on Twitter? If it's truly a bombshell they tend to keep it under wraps-

yeah they don't seem to get if you tweet like that and it's not actual video of him groping someone it's gonna be a letdown.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
anyway, in conclusion, fireball is really good tasting

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

:vince:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
1.8 million? Obama beat Romney by 5 million votes and this is going to be a much bigger rear end kicking than that

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013
idk if anyone else heard it but at this wisconsin rally trump insinuated that clinton should be executed. naturally, it played well with the crowd

can't wait until he comes out and says it directly in two weeks

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Apprentice Staffer Claims Gary Busey Groped Her. And Then Donald Trump Laughed.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/17/apprentice-staffer-claims-gary-busey-groped-her-and-then-donald-trump-laughed.html

quote:

Oscar nominee Gary Busey allegedly sexually assaulted a female Apprentice employee during his time on the show, five Apprentice employees tell The Daily Beast. Donald Trump knew about the incident, laughed it off, and kept Busey on his TV series, these staffers said.

Multiple Apprentice employees, including the alleged victim herself, told The Daily Beast that the Academy-Award-nominated actor “grabbed” one of their colleagues “firmly between [the] legs” during the 2011 season of Celebrity Apprentice. Busey also forcibly put the female staffer’s hand on the crotch of his pants. The alleged incident, which they say took place during a location shoot in SoHo in New York City, prompted a firestorm among members of the Apprentice crew.

Ten women have accused Trump of inappropriately touching them ever since the release of a 2005 video in which he boasted of grabbing women “by the pussy.” This alleged Apprentice incident shows that Trump was more than an accused groper—he allegedly condoned such ugly behavior in others, as well.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

there's diarhea on the ball, and he's going to throw it at the other guy. happy hallowen.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah that isn't really really bad compared to what we've already got what the gently caress were those tweets.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Anything with no evidence other than the woman's word and proof she was on the staff or cast of the Apprentice, while probably true, will just be one more log for the dumpster fire, nothing more.

Also from that 4chan racist thing where they call black people skittles and stuff, there was one actual good thing we should have thought of

Calling Libertarians "leppos"

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zzzzz

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

we've been desensitized

also that seems totally normal for busy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Melania said Trump was peer pressured into saying all those dirty things about ladies by Billy Bush.

I think my favorite part was Melania bringing up the absurd conspiracy idea that maybe it was a hot mic situation.

• Locked thread