Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh wow Onyx has legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarbv
Jul 10, 2004

golett and big poppa golurk should have been ghost/fighting

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
bring on the data, miners

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Blaine the Train posted:

Alola Tangela, Grass/Water. :3:

Oooo! That would be good! Stick some little seashells and crabs on it when it evolves and it's perfect.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Let me give my heartfelt thanks and encouragements to the data miners who even now are hard at work mining data in the data mines.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

We can only hope that the datamine walls hold steady in these dangerous times.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

cheetah7071 posted:

loving timezones why isn't the demo out simultaneously worldwide

Yeah seriously

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://www.twitch.tv/serebiijoe

ALOLAN GRANDBULL IS A COPDOGGO

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

PHILLIPS: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the most terrifying thing I have ever witnessed . . . Wait a minute! Someone's crawling out of the pokeball. Someone or . . . something. I can see peering out of that black hole two luminous disks . . are they eyes? It might be a face. It might be . . .

(SHOUT OF AWE FROM THE CROWD)

PHILLIPS: Good heavens, something's wriggling out of the shadow like a black cat. Now it's on one leg, and another. They look like wrestlers to me. There, I can see the thing's body. It's large, large as a tiger and it flickers like a candle's flame.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

This is beautiful I love this already.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0w4f-0U8_Y

Demo to hit North America at 7AM Pacific.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What is this 'Press A' to open doors and gates bullshit..

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Ash Greninja did a win pose

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

plumeria's fight music rules

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Autosave confirmed?

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Brother Entropy posted:

plumeria's fight music rules

ftfy

Also PokeUber confirmed.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Dr. Fetus posted:

Well that was short.

or is it???

jarbv
Jul 10, 2004

*ahem*

why is snorlium z blue?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Calculations have been done on Battle Bond Greninja's base stats: 72/145/67/153/71/132. 50 point boost to both Attack and Special Attack, a 10 point boost to speed.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Dr. Fetus posted:

Calculations have been done on Battle Bond Greninja's base stats: 72/145/67/153/71/132 50 point boost to both Attack and Special Attack, a 10 point boost to speed.

lmao 110 stat points. does it get an ability once it changes?

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
Aren't those just from IVs and EVs? It probably came with EVs already trained.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/788196166940798976

Team Skull music

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Decus posted:

They already calculated the IVs and EVs of Greninja in its normal form (Same as a regular Greninja.) The stats of Battle Bond Greninja were shown after it leveled up, so that's what they were going off of.

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Decus posted:

That's factoring in the IVs and EVs. It has perfect Attack/Special Attack/Speed, and 128 EVs in both attacks and maxed speed.

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Water Shuriken is now Special

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

I mostly just want to know if I can breed more Battle Bond Greninja like a hidden ability or something.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Countblanc posted:

lmao 110 stat points. does it get an ability once it changes?

It's still Battle Bond, but the boost actually makes it stronger than Protean once it activates.

Nature is fixed to be Hardy though. No clue on whether it can pass down the ability. If it can get a good nature through breeding, the thing is probably gonna be a monster. :stonk:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Battle Bond also boosts Water Shuriken

Also, tinfoil hat, but Greninja and Pikachu's ID Nos appear to be dates, greninja an october '17 date and pikachu an october '18 date, soooo something??

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Oct 18, 2016

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Dr. Fetus posted:

It's still Battle Bond, but the boost actually makes it stronger than Protean once it activates.

Nature is fixed to be Hardy though. No clue on whether it can pass down the ability. If it can get a good nature through breeding, the thing is probably gonna be a monster. :stonk:

No-ability Greninja is pretty mediocre though,and you have to get a kill in that mediocre state

I hope every Greninja in battle spot runs battle bond instead of protean so I don't have to guess whether they're gonna use shadow sneak to dodge bullet punch from Breloom or not

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
not really surprising, but both rockruff and pikipek are high attack + speed. and, frankly, i'm glad.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Gigavolt Havoc has 175 base power and is a Special Attack.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Dr. Fetus posted:

the description says its power varies based on the "base move" or whatever, which i assume means whichever like-typed move your pokemon has. idk if thats exclusive to Gigavolt Havok or if it's just how Z-moves work

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

whoa, when you catch a poke and your party is full you can replace something in your party instead of it automatically sending it to the PC, awesome

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this is better than anything on the persona 5 soundtrack

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Dr. Fetus posted:

This is when using Thunderbolt, it says that its power varies on the move used to activate it. So it's just under twice the power of the "base" move?

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

The Letter A posted:

whoa, when you catch a poke and your party is full you can replace something in your party instead of it automatically sending it to the PC, awesome

:catstare:

Why couldn't we do this before now?!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

oddium posted:

um it's obvs underwater and not a cactus

its in space

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

The Letter A posted:

!!!!!

best game

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ahaha if a trainer stops you to battle while you're riding on a pokemon your character is still in their riding gear in-battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Countblanc posted:

the description says its power varies based on the "base move" or whatever, which i assume means whichever like-typed move your pokemon has. idk if thats exclusive to Gigavolt Havok or if it's just how Z-moves work

It would be neat if the power of the Z-move went up as the power of the base move goes down, to give lovely moves like Thudnershock a purpose for existing in the postgame.