Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

0:59 to 1:04 :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

The Letter A posted:

whoa, when you catch a poke and your party is full you can replace something in your party instead of it automatically sending it to the PC, awesome

hell yes

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

It would be neat if the power of the Z-move went up as the power of the base move goes down, to give lovely moves like Thudnershock a purpose for existing in the postgame.

otoh if the accuracy of z-moves isn't influenced by the base move then using something like fire blast or dynamic punch could have some potential

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The Letter A posted:

whoa, when you catch a poke and your party is full you can replace something in your party instead of it automatically sending it to the PC, awesome

At last, Heal Balls have a purpose.

cancerianmoth
Oct 18, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

At last, Heal Balls have a purpose.

no heal balls in SuMo

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

The Letter A posted:

this is goddamned magical

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
I forget, did the ORAS demo have autosave?

Also that switching in feature was something I never knew I wanted.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

it looks like there's some time-locked stuff in the demo so look forward to seeing that datamined way before 5 or 18 days pass

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Omg, there are characters in the demo who tell you about events happening in a given amount of days.. I guess as incentive to come back and play again, and I imagine they'll offer further rewards

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
There's two (probably more) events in-game that'll happen in a few days, one in five days the other in 18.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Gamefreak you had better let me join Team Skull, because they are clearly the coolest and best.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

WELP. Gamefreak actually learned their lesson this time. No base stats on non-demo Pokemon.

https://twitter.com/pokemon_PhD/status/788195362066591744

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

cancerianmoth posted:

no heal balls in SuMo
:getin:

The Letter A fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Oct 18, 2016

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Shneak posted:

0:59 to 1:04 :catstare:

:yeah:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Dr. Fetus posted:

WELP. Gamefreak actually learned their lesson this time. No base stats on non-demo Pokemon.

im crying. end my life

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

They actually replaced all the data with the Pokemon that aren't in the demo with Pikachu's data. :laffo: Guess we do have to wait until November 18 now!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the smeargle guy says there's two more alohan formes found

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Welp, that's it: Team Skull is officially the best team ever, all other teams go home we have a winner.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Dr. Fetus posted:

They actually replaced all the data with the Pokemon that aren't in the demo with Pikachu's data. :laffo: Guess we do have to wait until November 18 now!

Hell yeah honestly

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Dr. Fetus posted:

hahaha fantastic

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Dr. Fetus posted:

Please tell me All the data :allears: like the directory goes: Greninja, Ash-Greninja, Youngoose, Pikachu, Pikipek, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu over a hundred times.

hexal
Sep 7, 2011

Nintendo eShop posted:

Nintendo eShop is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologise for any inconvinience.

Uggggggggggggggh

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

oddium posted:

the smeargle guy says there's two more alohan formes found

WELL?!

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

I've heard the frame drops on the original 3DS are buggy as hell

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Can the dataminers tell me if SuMo has a bunch of legendaries post-game like ORAS?

This is what I care about for my pokedex

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Please tell me All the data :allears: like the directory goes: Greninja, Ash-Greninja, Youngoose, Pikachu, Pikipek, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu over a hundred times.

Don't be absurd.

It's over 700 times.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Dr. Fetus posted:

Beautiful. No spoilers this time.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i started clicking twitter accounts and someone with a red haired mimikyu av says that the data miners and pokehack devs are bad people and should focus their programming efforts on saving no man's sky with mods

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011

Supremezero posted:

Don't be absurd.

It's over 700 times.

But under 800?!

There's only 80 new pokemon :downs:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Geostomp posted:

Beautiful. No spoilers this time.

im fuming and punching the wall

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

It seems like paralysis got nerfed. The speed penalty seems to be 50% instead of 25% now. The actual chance of being unable to move doesn't seem to have changed.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Reinanigans posted:

You know what would be a good minor feature? Remember how you HAD to put Rayquaza or the XY cover legend in your party, and send something to the PC? They should let you choose to send a current party member to the PC and let you keep the newly caught guy with you instead.

So loving glad they actually did this.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Also when you get your hands on the demo, don't bother trying to level up your Pokemon to evolve them. It looks like evolution has been disabled in the demo.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Countblanc posted:

im fuming and punching the wall

https://twitter.com/pokemon_PhD/status/788204541846192128

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/788207133850415104

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Dr. Fetus posted:

Also when you get your hands on the demo, don't bother trying to level up your Pokemon to evolve them. It looks like evolution has been disabled in the demo.

What about learning new moves?...

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Can the dataminers tell me if SuMo has a bunch of legendaries post-game like ORAS?

This is what I care about for my pokedex

Yeah, but it seems like they're Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, and a little later in the postgame you'll get to capture Pikachu.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

What data mining did find is that the Alolan forms are all exclusive to Gen I, and yeah like it was said before, there are only 2 more that haven't been revealed.

Alxprit posted:

What about learning new moves?...

They actually adjusted the movesets in the ORAS demo, so they probably did the same thing here on top of scrubbing it.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Dr. Fetus posted:

pray for count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:holymoley: