Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Tiptoes posted:

It was pretty funny early in the offseason when people were afraid to draft David Johnson in the first.

I admit that I wasn't exactly bullish on Johnson but that's mainly because I hate Carson Palmer and had serious reservations about him returning a 1st round value and not just be a mid-to-low-end RB1 when Palmer inevitably regressed not because I doubt Johnson's talent

Didn't matter because I never ended up in a position to draft him but boo being wrong

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Well at least I don't have to watch this game anymore, why do I get invested in a random number generation game

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Tiptoes posted:

It was pretty funny early in the offseason when people were afraid to draft David Johnson in the first.

Got him with the 8th overall pick. My next two picks (Watkins and Dez) haven't played in weeks.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
David Johnson is going to single handedly erase my 36 point lead going into tonight

I wanted him so bad, had the 5th pick and he went 4th

I hope the Cardinals decide to go with Chris for much of the second half to save David's legs

The only thing that might save me is my opponent also has the Jets defense for some reason

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Brockenstein posted:

I hope the Cardinals decide to go with Chris for much of the second half to save David's legs

You shut your whore mouth!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Brockenstein posted:

David Johnson is going to single handedly erase my 36 point lead going into tonight

I wanted him so bad, had the 5th pick and he went 4th

The only thing that might save me is my opponent also has the Jets defense for some reason

The Chris that's on IR??

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

RVProfootballer posted:

The Chris that's on IR??

Well whoever then

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
John Brown still hasn't gotten a reception. I think there are just way too many mouths to feed for him to be a viable start.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

John Brown still hasn't gotten a reception. I think there are just way too many mouths to feed for him to be a viable start.

It's not for lack of trying. He's being targeted, but not making catches.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Give it to Bilal Powell not this Peake kid thanks.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
I need 6 more pts from Fitzgerald. I am not confident.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Brownhat posted:

It's not for lack of trying. He's being targeted, but not making catches.

True. Two targets, both of which would have been for a decent chunk of yardage. But even then that's only 2/21 for the half.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

As long as Larry "The Good Fitz" keeps doing something, I got this. Up 12 at the half vs Marshall in 0.5 PPR.

Can also back door an undeserved win in a second league if Forte keeps getting shut down and/or the Jets gently caress up the ARI DST without involving Forte or Marshall :ohdear:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
David Johnson, you are a hell of a football player. Go you.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I need 4 more points between Johnson and Palmer to complete my 42 point comeback.

Go Jets.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I am still going to lose in the league where I own DJ because I'm up against Shady and Stadfford, and started Big Ben. Also -4 from PIT defense in our scoring.

:rip:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
man why the gently caress do i not have any DJ shares.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I really need Brandon and Fitz to start going off. I need Fitz to more tho.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I need to stop playing matchups and start thinking of who's playing them. Hey, the Jets pass d is terrible! Surely John Brown will have a decent night against them! :suicide:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

VietCampo posted:

man why the gently caress do i not have any DJ shares.

3 out of 5 for me. I love auction drafts.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

RBX posted:

I really need Brandon and Fitz to start going off. I need Fitz to more tho.

I needed this about 40 points ago. Dude has Brady, James White, and DJ3TD :smith:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Holy gently caress Fitzpatrick. Could've really used any Jets TD there to keep the Cardinals playing.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
David Johnson owners be like https://giphy.com/gifs/jIXcTEmU5RCpO/html5

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

It's true. I am just like that right now.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Every single one of my losses has been losing with the second high score of the week. This sucks.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Talk about nothing going on helping fantasy! loving Geno and Drew are in. Well DJ and cards Def owners are happy.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I am going to come up less than 2 points short in two leagues, because it's Ellington and not DJ on this drive.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

^^the Jets giveth, the Jets taketh away. If their offense played any sort of competent football then DJ would still be playing. Hard to sneeze at a 31 point day though.

LmaoTheKid posted:

Every single one of my losses has been losing with the second high score of the week. This sucks.

Moved to 5-1 thanks to DJ withan assist from Palmer. Kimda glad they took them out, now there's no fumble or interceptions for negative points.

I also just realized this league has a 2 point bonus for 100-199 yard games. This is stupid.

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
David Johnson had to put up 2 more yards. 2. More. Yards.

And I lost. My bitterness is unreal at the moment.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I guess I'll save my bitching for after MNF tomorrow by which time I'm sure that Frank Gore, John Brown and the Arizona defense will have scored exactly the 30 28 points I'll need to lose by 1 3 points.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Mughe posted:

David Johnson had to put up 2 more yards. 2. More. Yards.

And I lost. My bitterness is unreal at the moment.

I feel your pain. For a second I thought it was Fitz who grabbed that catch when it was Jaron Brown.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Went 4-3 this week because somebody actually started Ajayi and Fitzpatrick is really bad.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Edit wrong thread

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

RBX posted:

Went 4-3 this week because somebody actually started Ajayi and Fitzpatrick is really bad.

I will forever curse the name of Jay "47% of my opponent's point total" Ajayi.

Any other week against this rear end in a top hat and even with the lineup mistakes I made I win by 20-25 points. :bang:

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Almost time for Rodgers and Nelson to disappoint the hell out of me again!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I am looking forward to a clownball game where I am way over invested. Rolling out Meredith, Montgomery, and Rodgers in a few leagues tonight.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Please Meridith don't suck tonight, you're the only 100% healthy wr I have.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Meredith tilt status: starting

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Is this where i board the Meredith train?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I mean, he's had two games that're good, and the Packers second corner tonight is that cardboard cutout that intercepted Joey Harrington.

• Locked thread