Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmao in the latest vinnyvania vinny steps out of the room to fix some technical poo poo and just leaves stupid instrumental white man blues playing while Alex bitches about the northeast winter fore five straight minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

In Training posted:

Oh snap they did a UPF where they just take calls for 2 hours.

Which one is that?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

lmao in the latest vinnyvania vinny steps out of the room to fix some technical poo poo and just leaves stupid instrumental white man blues playing while Alex bitches about the northeast winter fore five straight minutes

lol

ROBO_ERECTUS posted:

Which one is that?

Last week, 10/07

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

what the gently caress why doesnt jeff like snake eater jeff has a few bizarre game opinions

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

HORMELCHILI posted:

what the gently caress why doesnt jeff like snake eater jeff has a few bizarre game opinions

i think jeff went through a period of liking teenager xbox games and not much else, and he's kinda written off anything nintendo/non super weird ps games from then.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

He hates RE4 too.

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/788788703950888960

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

swag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awww hell yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forget which one this is. Are they on the Wii ones yet? Because that's where even I thought the minigames got extremely bad because 90% of them were annoying waggle crap

Soral
May 30, 2009

mario party 7 is a gamecube game. it uses the microphone like 6

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The alst one was terrible

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

which one did dan leave and drew take dans turn to try to sabotage but dan still ended up winning

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the way the music kicks in at the start of new turn keeps getting me

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm sad but also satisfied that the shenmue run is over.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

the very first commentary node in duke3d being hosed up is the most gearbox thing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol it took one turn for them to get a minigame that was just Mash A. Ive got my next 4 hours set.

Soral
May 30, 2009

brad becomes very saucy toward dan over the course of the party

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

brad becomes very saucy toward dan over the course of the party

This is the one video series where you get to see the facade fall away momentarily and get those moments where all the guys act like coworkers instead of close friends and its awesome. Like when Drew walked out

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Theres the biggest brad laugh I ever seen hidden somewhere in the stream, see if you can find it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaZ7ScqA2t0 this is slowly driving me insane

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

even i ended up doing an exasperated laugh at the beginning of each turn eventually. thsi song is a nightmare

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TFW https://my.mixtape.moe/wrzgtd.webm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Theres the biggest brad laugh I ever seen hidden somewhere in the stream, see if you can find it.

:siren: :siren: https://my.mixtape.moe/khnofu.webm :siren: :siren:

Soral
May 30, 2009

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Austin on the beastcast ftw

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

tumor looking batty posted:

Austin on the beastcast ftw

It's so much better with him :smith:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

He's gonna kick off his site with a 72 hour live stream playing 72 games which sounds cool.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

That's good because the first thing I saw him link from his site was an article about how pokémon have sex and I wrote him off and mourned my lost friend Austin

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

In Training posted:

This is the one video series where you get to see the facade fall away momentarily and get those moments where all the guys act like coworkers instead of close friends and its awesome. Like when Drew walked out

At what minute does he leave?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

That's good because the first thing I saw him link from his site was an article about how pokémon have sex and I wrote him off and mourned my lost friend Austin

He does a twice weekly podcast with Klepek man he's gone

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

In Training posted:

He does a twice weekly podcast with Klepek man he's gone

Bombin' the EF with Scoops and the Gouf

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
..bigger

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh cool. A PC building UPF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh cool. A PC building UPF.