Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

I'm already 386 soaking wet

:rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Legs Benedict posted:

Maybe you should read the loving patch notes to understand what changed in the game

Instead I was foolishly getting laid, working and being an adult.

Ah, Legs Benedict! Ah, Humanity!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Are weapon engrams decrypting to y3 stuff now? So tired getting of queefing beast and dickbreaker they always have poo poo rolls too.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
lol if you have sex

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Kumo posted:

That's a lot of poo poo to do at 10am. Slow your roll, take some time, enjoy life

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Kumo posted:

lol this defense in tyool 2016

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

texaholic posted:

Are weapon engrams decrypting to y3 stuff now? So tired getting of queefing beast and dickbreaker they always have poo poo rolls too.

This is the thing about the expansion that weirds me out the most.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

Kumo posted:

LOL if you don't have two kids and 30 exotic engrams.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's a good thing they aren't deleting my raisins, otherwise heads wouldve rolled

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

the good fax machine posted:

It's a good thing they aren't deleting my raisins, otherwise heads wouldve rolled

youve got ascendant raisins now fucker

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

its fine, your wife has already rendered your raisins null and void

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

This right here is loving stupid.

Yeah, Bungie finally makes faction rank ups relevant.. and then just when you get comfortable with it, takes it away.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

xzzy posted:

Yeah, Bungie finally makes faction rank ups relevant.. and then just when you get comfortable with it, takes it away.

gotta keep people playing so they spend money on dust

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Lyer posted:

gotta keep people playing so they spend money on dust

I do that plenty enough for everyone here and so long as Special Ops for MIDA eludes me, I will continue to do so. You're welcome.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

xzzy posted:

I mean 390 when the max is 400 is still pretty good

The fact that there are any ways to get to max beyond the raid and trials is a big improvement over how it used to be.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

guarantee you some redditor had a thread written and ready in case this happened

he was very pre-mad

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
doing my best (lovely) lumi impression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4mJRf10hZ0

nightstalker + 0/5/5 + memory of felwinter is a total rear end in a top hat build and i love it

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Mikey-San posted:

nightstalker + 0/5/5 + memory of felwinter is a total rear end in a top hat build and i love it

its so good, especially since im a loving garbage factory with shadowshot

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I love the sparrow horn fix. 'Players violated our carefully crafted SRL economy! PATCH IT!'

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

Mikey-San posted:

This is pretty slick. Felwinter is still bugged, right? Should give you +1 armor but it takes it away instead?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

I do that plenty enough for everyone here and so long as Special Ops for MIDA eludes me, I will continue to do so. You're welcome.

:smug:

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i was pulling higher light stuff out of engrams so roll the dice if you want

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

You just pushed my Radiant spending to $65, and still no Spec Ops. I can't even. The white is Above Average Ops but I want Special :suicide:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

:negative:

You just pushed my Radiant spending to $65, and still no Spec Ops. I can't even. The white is Above Average Ops but I want Special :suicide:

Should've sent that money to Lowtax, you would have gotten a pretty cool spaceship out of it.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

cvnvcnv posted:

lmao

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Brine posted:

LOL if you don't have two kids and 30 exotic engrams.

the wife keeps trying to tempt me but i have a different hard mode in mind

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

cvnvcnv posted:

Should have tipped it to a streamer doing jack poo poo in the tower, that's good luck.

bushwookie19
Apr 2, 2015

The prodigal son returns

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

xzzy posted:

Should've sent that money to Lowtax, you would have gotten a pretty cool spaceship out of it.

A Buff Gay Dude has two spaceships you say?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

One spaceship with two circular thrust modules.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Kumo posted:

the wife keeps trying to tempt me but i have a different hard mode in mind

ED can be difficult but you don't have to go handle it alone. Ask your doctor.

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

cvnvcnv posted:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Maker Of Shoes posted:

One spaceship with two circular thrust modules.
The fuel, Ophidian Aspect. :flaccid:

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
How many World's First groups are going to be furiously decrypting engrams when HM arrives?

I hope it's some group that just dives in for that 5 minute head start that does it.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

1.29 update in effect

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

I'd burn that motherfucker down if they killed my raisins

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I love how the Splicer chests can troll you:

I'm also really happy that the Taken King CE shaders no longer have class restrictions. And you no longer have to hop classes to take out the Surfbreaker, Mercurial Dawn or Iris Germanica. And I found a good shader for the Warlock raid gear that keeps the red theme but not be so one-color obnoxious:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

qbert posted:

How many World's First groups are going to be furiously decrypting engrams when HM arrives?

All of them.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

qbert posted:

I hope it's some group that just dives in for that 5 minute head start that does it.

Seems to me the best plan would be to jump in from moment one, run until you feel weak, then go to the Tower for a quick burst of decrypts, then go back to your checkpoint and knock it out. Avoid decryptions altogether if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

cvnvcnv posted:

Seems to me the best plan would be to jump in from moment one, run until you feel weak, then go to the Tower for a quick burst of decrypts, then go back to your checkpoint and knock it out. Avoid decryptions altogether if possible.

There's no way you'll get a WORLD FIRST with that attitude

• Locked thread