Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Which was actually really annoying to do.

If you suck it takes you like 2-3 cards just to do the bounties!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Obsurveyor posted:

Just don't redeem faction packages yet.

Yee I screwed the pooch on that one lol

Only had enough spinmetal for one rank up, though, so not really a huge loss.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
6 siva charges at once for Vosik :getin:

ahaha the clean room doors are mostly closed so you have to slide or crouch under

monitors seem much tougher and also the layout maybe looks different to me? like some of them seem really big, and can show up right behind/above vosik but maybe I just have lovely memory

390 light btw

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Oct 18, 2016

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Mazerunner posted:

6 siva charges at once for Vosik :getin:

ahaha the clean room doors are mostly closed so you have to slide or crouch under

monitors seem much tougher and also the layout maybe looks different to me? like some of them seem really big, and can show up right behind/above vosik

390 light btw

That sounds annoying as hell. Doesn't that mean that if one person dies when the bombs drop it's basically an instant wipe?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Sliding under doors is cool and funny.

I just hope they added a couple seconds to the clock because the margin of error seems super short.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

TaurusOxford posted:

That sounds annoying as hell. Doesn't that mean that if one person dies when the bombs drop it's basically an instant wipe?

You don't need all 3 to hit him on NM, it just means more cycles

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Double posting to add that apparently there's a tank in the zamboni fight now lol

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Emron posted:

Double posting to add that apparently there's a tank in the zamboni fight now lol

Wat

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
This sounds good. I like it.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Emron posted:

Holy poo poo that's awesome and terrible at the same time. :stare:

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Right after you kill Meksis a walker falls right in front of the ramp.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Emron posted:

omg lol

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Emron posted:

Nice

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Emron posted:

Dear Bungie

gently caress you

Signed, Destiny "World First" raiders.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Siva turrets at Aksis P1 lmao

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What the gently caress is Meksis? Is that a typo?

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

el B posted:

What the gently caress is Meksis? Is that a typo?

He's the captain that locks down the siege engine, the one you have to kill up top to lower the ramp. PLEASE learn the lore!!!!

Also siva turrets at Aksis P1 and on P2 there are 9 servitors per phase, you need 7 bombs to break his shield

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Emron posted:

He's the captain that locks down the siege engine, the one you have to kill up top to lower the ramp. PLEASE learn the lore!!!!

Ohh Ok. I spend too much time slow walking parts and trying to see through mines.

I actually just learned that you have to jump on the ship and kill that Captain to lower the ramp. :shrug:

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

el B posted:

Ohh Ok. I spend too much time slow walking parts and trying to see through mines.

I actually just learned that you have to jump on the ship and kill that Captain to lower the ramp. :shrug:

It's hard to see the notification with all the bullshit, yeah. Slayerage has already cleared HM. World first at fuckin 45 min

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Emron posted:

It's hard to see the notification with all the bullshit, yeah. Slayerage has already cleared HM. World first at fuckin 45 min

That's pretty crazy especially because it seems like they added some pretty difficult new poo poo

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

youre supposed to be dead

http://i.imgur.com/ATwfAA5.gifv

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Redeem would have been first but they had a glitch that wiped them after completing zamboni

They also never supercharged

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

actionjackson posted:

Redeem would have been first but they had a glitch that wiped them after completing zamboni

They also never supercharged

It sounds like if you get too far ahead of the zamboni, you die. If I had to guess, it's to stop glitchers?

Bob NewSCART posted:

That's pretty crazy especially because it seems like they added some pretty difficult new poo poo

Slayerage was still doing like 50% of Aksis HP in one DPS cycle, though. It seems like the changes are just "the same but more so" kind of stuff, similar to HM Golg.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Emron posted:

Slayerage was still doing like 50% of Aksis HP in one DPS cycle, though. It seems like the changes are just "the same but more so" kind of stuff, similar to HM Golg.

I'm okay with this. Allows stuff to ramp up further in challenges.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Emron posted:

It sounds like if you get too far ahead of the zamboni, you die. If I had to guess, it's to stop glitchers?

Yeah pretty much. Gotta make those speedrunners work

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Emron posted:

That's because they were supercharging every teleport, and doing melting point + dark drinker spam + weapons + cannons

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Someone who is a warlock and a hunter please help me do be the battery right now

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
gently caress this nightfall, in the face.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Second archon's forge run got me a 390 blue artifact. So.. problem solved.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

8th-snype posted:

gently caress this nightfall, in the face.

I did duo it with another warlock using the glitch spot (hilarious). Just kill adds first, then boss. We died many times, but thanks to the self rez was not a huge setdown.

Reward was.. crap? maybe we should have waited to ll 390 to do it.

--

After finishing opening packages, I am 390 in two characters. 390 is the new 365.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Infusing exotics into legendaries has been giving me 1 point higher than what the exotic was. Happened for my last 4 infusions and I do believe it happened every time I used an exotic.

E: Ok it's not 100%, I infused a 393 NLB into my Outbreak Prime and it came out 393. So maybe exotics into legendaries only

the good fax machine fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Oct 19, 2016

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Class item drops are wayyyyyy down in AF.

The ghost always seems to be a "pursuer shell" with a purple skin on it.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
In two hours of Archon Forge and decrypting blues I went from 357 to 365, which I'm pretty sure means I fell way behind from where I was yesterday.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

So...does this mean the siva clusters didn't do dick other than the record book? Because that kind of is hilarious

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Emron posted:

So...does this mean the siva clusters didn't do dick other than the record book? Because that kind of is hilarious

Owned dipshits

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sucks they didnt change the exotic into exotic shard requirement.

Shits me. I dunno what I did with all my shards, probably used more than I thought during the first few days of RoI infusing my poo poo.

Got plenty of engrams stored in the vault still and the blueprint method is still easy but its a bit of a pain in the arse.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Emron posted:

lol if you ever climbed the mountain

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

xzzy posted:

Class item drops are wayyyyyy down in AF.

Class items are most definitely the new ghost/artifact. As far as I can tell, even if you can get one to drop in AF it would be 385 max. Rank up packages are going to top out at 390. That leaves the raid, nightfall, trials and normal crucible drops I guess? Am I missing something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Class items drop past 385

• Locked thread