Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hahahahaha holy poo poo Wally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
I mean Wally is gonna find out that he had powers in Flashpoint and seek out Doctor Alchemy or something right?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I hope Wally dies and Barry fixing time only made things worse

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

hahaa bold move

lucky for you there is a speedster standing right there (and no we don't mean you Wal :smith:)

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Jessie: My powers formed when I almost died!
Wally: Okay I hear what you're saying. Excuse me for a second.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Stealthed Zombie posted:

I mean Wally is gonna find out that he had powers in Flashpoint and seek out Doctor Alchemy or something right?

That's pretty much what I'm expecting, given how much pussyfooting around saying it is going on.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
So what, Wally goes to Alchemy by episode 4 to get his speed?

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

drat that was 3 solid minutes of people yelling at eachother

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

"Nurse, we need to get this man to a safe location!"

"Who the gently caress are you and what are you doing in the ICU?"

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006
Lock Wally in a padded room for the rest of the series plz

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Even Magneto thinks that's a bit much.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
"Panic buttons? We installed them on our phones because we kept getting kidnapped?"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Guys what if I run fast?

Good thinking Barry, that might work.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Barry is Spider-Manning here and I am ok with that.

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe

Mooseontheloose posted:

Barry is Spider-Manning here and I am ok with that.

And once again no meta murder. Flashpoint confirmed best universe.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Did they ignore the crew of that ship?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Why don't Jessie's clothes catch on fire?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Deeters posted:

Did they ignore the crew of that ship?

Apparently they weren't on board.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

Why don't Jessie's clothes catch on fire?

Speedforce. Always Speedforce.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Sooo how does Iris get home?

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
She's gotta loving walk home now.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Aaaaw poo poo.

Wells stole Cisco's gig again and loving sniped him on it.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Stealthed Zombie posted:

She's gotta loving walk home now.

and probably is in Star City.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Goddamn, more of Iris in dresses please. :swoon:

Also Mirror Master! :flashfap:

Sieje
Jun 29, 2004

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.
Barry... wait I don't even know what state I'm in now...

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Mirror Master :woop:

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Mooseontheloose posted:

and probably is in Star City.

Thankfully, she knows the mayor.

Scyantific posted:

Goddamn, more of Iris in dresses please. :swoon:

Also Mirror Master! :flashfap:

Boom!

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

This was a good episode, I felt. Still not as solid as the best of season 1, but we're getting to interesting stuff and avoiding obvious pitfalls

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Stealthed Zombie posted:

I'm surprised the episode didn't end with him talking to Alchemy

or trying to talk to another speeding car

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
I kinda like the fact that we have a meta that wants to reform. I really liked this episode for whatever reason, everything seemed to click.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Dadcop owns, Jessie Quick owns, Killer Frost Caitlyn owns, Wally is dumb and is going to get Alchemy'd, Iris/Barry finally owns

Also I love that Flashpoint has given the writers excuses to just drop things in whenever they feel like it and have everyone go "The gently caress, Barry? What do you mean it wasn't in this timeline before?" :allears:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Also I really hope Caitlyn continues being chill (:haw:) as gently caress and finally comes clean about her powers, and everyone else is like "Oh um. Well that's cool, do you feel evil?" "...no?" "Alright then! Try not to be evil. Moving on!"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

Dadcop owns, Jessie Quick owns, Killer Frost Caitlyn owns, Wally is dumb and is going to get Alchemy'd, Iris/Barry finally owns

Also I love that Flashpoint has given the writers excuses to just drop things in whenever they feel like it and have everyone go "The gently caress, Barry? What do you mean it wasn't in this timeline before?" :allears:

I'm still impressed that I went from hating Iris in the first season because she was a useless dramaball that was locked out of all the cool stuff to considering her one of my favorite characters on the show after Joe, Wells, and Cisco. I really like how she's developed the same kind of "yep, this poo poo is clearly happening" style that Joe has.

Like father, like daughter :allears:

E: Like, after watching the blooper reels for the first two seasons, it's really clear how much fun everyone on his show is having just loving around in a comic book world and how much they all like working with each other.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
The Flash Season 3 - "Man, that can be science...NOT."

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I'm surprised the episode didn't end with him talking to Alchemy

or trying to talk to another speeding car

I want there to be a stinger next week where we see Wally talking to someone offscreen, saying "I heard you can give people their powers... etc etc." and we expect him to be talking to Alchemy, but then the camera pans out and he's actually standing on the highway talking to an incoming Chevy.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
Is Wells' annoying "...not!" supposed to be a side-effect to his character due to the Flashpoint events?

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

AbstractNapper posted:

Is Wells' annoying "...not!" supposed to be a side-effect to his character due to the Flashpoint events?

No, they actually pointed out that Harry and Jesse (and everyone not in Earth-1 really) was unaffected by the timeline change. They didn't remember the speed room either, because the last time they saw everyone it was the original timeline (or as close to 'original timeline' as you'll get on this series).

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

BreakAtmo posted:

No, they actually pointed out that Harry and Jesse (and everyone not in Earth-1 really) was unaffected by the timeline change. They didn't remember the speed room either, because the last time they saw everyone it was the original timeline (or as close to 'original timeline' as you'll get on this series).

Shouldn't Barry be rapidly forgetting old poo poo and recalling new poo poo? The main dilemma 2 episodes ago was about how Flashpoint time fuckery was eroding his original memories and replacing them with Flashpoint ones. He should probably be remembering the speed room and forgetting...I don't know, King Shark or something?

DCTV has the least consistent time travel rules in fiction. That's a real accomplishment.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

AbstractNapper posted:

Flashpoint didn't touch Earth 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
But it touched his time on earth 1.

• Locked thread