Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Why are there no Murphy from Z Nation cosplays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3f-DFDXo6o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txDSdEtYZNk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rptatZpWddA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATMBxDMkX4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05XBEM91Whg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9WT30fBmE

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 07:19 on Oct 18, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Cosplayers will Boba Fetishize anything

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I hope this is an attempted badass face and not a "daaaaaad" face.

Hard to tell.

edit: also, hell, if you need to watermark your photos with something barely visible, at least make it a logo and not a difficult to read URL

Grey Fox has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Oct 19, 2016

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

DisposableHero posted:

Cosplayers will Boba Fetishize anything

Boooooooooo

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Good lord if they turned up the HDR any higher she'd look like a goddamn JPEG artifact.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nuevo posted:

Good lord if they turned up the HDR any higher she'd look like a goddamn JPEG artifact.

*moves every slider all the way to the right, hits enter. Opens up every slider again and moves it all the way to the right, hits enter. Opens it up again*

"Eh, just a little more."

*Moves slider 10% to the right*

"Perfect"

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
just found these and thought seeing Snatch Duster can't post then I will

Attack on Titan

Lion-o!

Powergirl

Thor

more http://sexynerdproject.tumblr.com/archive

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ol' Snatchi only seems to accidentally post cosplay. At least those are legitly funny.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

The Powergirl one is legitimately good satire, assuming that was the purpose.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TheMadMilkman posted:

The Powergirl one is legitimately good satire, assuming that was the purpose.

Considering the "source material" I'm surprised they didn't "pad him out".

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
sweet d.va

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Have another life-sized Tinkerbell.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

More like Conan O'Brien-o

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Kwyndig posted:

Those pictures are actually from an art exhibit celebrating the opening of a new Sheseido building (a Japanese beauty product manufacturer).
lol this is so fukkn great

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

For a second I thought she was cosplaying a badly drawn "sexy" woman with a broken spine and no organs.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Say Nothing posted:

Have another life-sized Tinkerbell.

Is it just the camera angle or does she have a massive head?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is it just the camera angle or does she have a massive head?

It's mostly the angle, the foreshortening is pretty severe. Compare the angles on the fence posts.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
No, I just like posting tiny women.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hell yeah Wizards cosplay

I wanna make a cosplay of that character some day

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"Hey cool Red Bender costume"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

"Hey cool Red Bender costume"

Bite my crimson metal rear end!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Oh dang, I haven't seen any Wizards cosplay for a while. And when I say "a while" I mean "since WorldCon 35 back in 1977":

That's Elfquest artist Wendy Pini as Weehawk (the year before the first issue of Elfquest was published!) and author Mary Lindsey as Elsinore. There's a few more photos floating around but that Elsinore costume is pretty revealing. :nws: Cosplay was a little different back in the 70s ...

Related:

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh dang, I haven't seen any Wizards cosplay for a while. And when I say "a while" I mean "since WorldCon 35 back in 1977":

That's Elfquest artist Wendy Pini as Weehawk (the year before the first issue of Elfquest was published!) and author Mary Lindsey as Elsinore. There's a few more photos floating around but that Elsinore costume is pretty revealing. :nws: Cosplay was a little different back in the 70s ...

Related:

Heh, I just watched Fire and Ice like a week ago.

Good stuff

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Well, I mean, it's not untrue to the source material in that regard lol

I couldn't find any other weird Ralph Bakshi-related cosplay. I'm legit surprised that I couldn't find any cosplay of Miss America from Coonskin tho

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Ralph Bakshi was considered a good filmmaker at one point wasn't he? Because everything I've seen that had his name on it seemed to be meandering and incomprehensible and had awful rotoscoping

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

He was anime before anime really started showing up Stateside.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Related:

Yeah, if you dig up old photos from conventions in the '70s you'd get people doing original Barsoom costumes which consisted primarily of jewelry... and nothing else.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I recall reading some story about a kid who was dragged by his parents to 60s/70s geek conventions and the take was they were fuckdens for hippies with a serious nerd streak. I mean some segments of Cons still are, but back then it was a lot more open and the raison detre for a lot of people.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

mind the walrus posted:

I recall reading some story about a kid who was dragged by his parents to 60s/70s geek conventions and the take was they were fuckdens for hippies with a serious nerd streak. I mean some segments of Cons still are, but back then it was a lot more open and the raison detre for a lot of people.

So MLP conventions? I imagine not much has really changed through the decades :allears:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Glagha posted:

Ralph Bakshi was considered a good filmmaker at one point wasn't he? Because everything I've seen that had his name on it seemed to be meandering and incomprehensible and had awful rotoscoping

I don't know if Bakshi can be considered a good filmmaker, but I enjoy his works unironically. There is definitely something just so...rough and strange about them.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Panfilo posted:

So MLP conventions? I imagine not much has really changed through the decades :allears:

Probably an average of about 50-100kg extra body mass per person.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Bakshi was making animated films in a time when there was really nowhere else to turn(at least in America) for that kind of thing other than Disney. So it was really nice to be able to get outside the predictable, safe, Disney box once in a while. Not all of his stuff holds up, but it was unique and interesting for its time.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

FirstAidKite posted:

I couldn't find any other weird Ralph Bakshi-related cosplay. I'm legit surprised that I couldn't find any cosplay of Miss America from Coonskin tho

There's looooooooooooots of people dressed up as Holli Would from Cool World but that costume is just a skimpy white dress so it's not very interesting cosplay.

Edit: I found an Avatar! Also another Elinore and I think that might supposed to be Fritz on the ground?

(Also bonus Luck Dragon in the background!)

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs
Anime Banzai is this weekend, and the sister and I are doing our first cosplays. Here's mine...

...while she's doing a Dave Strider.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

krinklechip posted:

Anime Banzai is this weekend, and the sister and I are doing our first cosplays. Here's mine...

...while she's doing a Dave Strider.

Be sure to post when you've added the muscles to the bandana!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sexy Indiana Jones cosplay, i would open her ark of the covenant anyday!

Some sort of rat i believe, well done babby.

Not a very convincing kanagroo but it will do. After all, its just a bulldog.

Haha, cosmocat. Cats in space hahahaha

Shake shake senora, shake your body line!

Grabbing that pussy by the tentacles i see!

"King Kong ain't got poo poo on me!"

I really dont get this one. Is it suppose to be a watermelon?

Why isn't this sleeping beauty sleeping?

This cat thinks it is a bear!

Lobstercat doesn't enjoy water very much, but how else you can get at that juicy cat meat?

MUFASA LIVES!

Reading Rainbow cat, classic!

Meow!

nice juicy cat roll, very much enjoy eats

lazy, just lazy kitty. that is not what a dog looks like.

hey bat gurrrrrrrrl, whats your kik id?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

How did they get that wet suit on the cat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

How did they get that wet suit on the cat?

really, that is your question from all the photos i posted.

Not, who are those women. What their names or whats their number.

I don't believe you for a loving second.

• Locked thread