Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Counteracting the Adams horrorito, my midnight lunch:

Got some tasty as hell spices in dat meats, some sauce, gonna chop up some veggies to stir fry and then have a great Midnight Hatlunch.

Cameo by my Duck Mug...25 years old and given to me when I was but a wee hat. Still got it. :3:

I have a glass given to me when I was in either kindergarten or 1st grade :unsmith: It has an armadillo on it!

Ed: Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Worse than that, they came out with Chuck IIs or whatever they are named that have cushion and other modern accoutrements, which is bullshit because an essential element of the Chuck is that they are primitive.

If they fixed how the tongue would get all creased and awful I'm in

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

This is from way back but I just thought I'd let everyone know that Scott Adams once wasted several million dollars on the "Dilberito," a Dilbert-themed burrito which, according to its own creator, "made you fart so hard your intestines formed a tail."

There was also an accompanying Dilbert burrito Flash game.

This is a real thing that happened.

Oh so THAT'S why he such an affinity for Trump: they both failed to extend their respective brands into the frozen food market.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Nite Crew

http://sync-video.com/r/lkTlmMCf

we're playign some sick jams just get in here and listen to em. lurk with the random name it gives you we dgaf, just listen to this poo poo

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
DUMP!

*dilberito*

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Grondoth posted:

I just went to LGF and there was a link to an Olbermann video posted positively.

This means NOTHING to some people but holy gently caress man the world's gone crazy
:eyepop: Yeah, that blog was right-wing as hell when I was reading it in high school.

Why I Parted Ways with the Right posted:

1. Support for fascists, both in America (see: Pat Buchanan, Robert Stacy McCain, etc.) and in Europe (see: Vlaams Belang, BNP, SIOE, Pat Buchanan, etc.)

2. Support for bigotry, hatred, and white supremacism (see: Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Robert Stacy McCain, Lew Rockwell, etc.)

3. Support for throwing women back into the Dark Ages, and general religious fanaticism (see: Operation Rescue, anti-abortion groups, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Tony Perkins, the entire religious right, etc.)

4. Support for anti-science bad craziness (see: creationism, climate change denialism, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, James Inhofe, etc.)

5. Support for homophobic bigotry (see: Sarah Palin, Dobson, the entire religious right, etc.)

6. Support for anti-government lunacy (see: tea parties, militias, Fox News, Glenn Beck, etc.)

7. Support for conspiracy theories and hate speech (see: Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Birthers, creationists, climate deniers, etc.)

8. A right-wing blogosphere that is almost universally dominated by raging hate speech (see: Hot Air, Free Republic, Ace of Spades, etc.)

9. Anti-Islamic bigotry that goes far beyond simply criticizing radical Islam, into support for fascism, violence, and genocide (see: Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, etc.)

10. Hatred for President Obama that goes far beyond simply criticizing his policies, into racism, hate speech, and bizarre conspiracy theories (see: witch doctor pictures, tea parties, Birthers, Michelle Malkin, Fox News, World Net Daily, Newsmax, and every other right wing source)

And much, much more. The American right wing has gone off the rails, into the bushes, and off the cliff.

I won’t be going over the cliff with them.
Posted in 2009 :trumppop:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Got some tasty as hell spices in dat meats, some sauce, gonna chop up some veggies to stir fry and then have a great Midnight Hatlunch.

Cameo by my Duck Mug...25 years old and given to me when I was but a wee hat. Still got it. :3:

love that duckmug

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jesus

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Worse than that, they came out with Chuck IIs or whatever they are named that have cushion and other modern accoutrements, which is bullshit because an essential element of the Chuck is that they are primitive.

WHAT THE gently caress

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

scoreboard

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
pasta could probably use a bit more water tbh

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

We are weeks out until the election. Let's cleanse our palettes from bagels, peanut butter, and curt schilling.

https://a.pomf.cat/xypyku.webm

Let's all be Jenny :unsmith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grondoth posted:

I just went to LGF and there was a link to an Olbermann video posted positively.

This means NOTHING to some people but holy gently caress man the world's gone crazy

yeah it's mind-blowing to like, 5% of the population and everybody else is just like whaaaaa

I'm sure the few Jews who are hanging around Trump because of nebulous pro-Israel stuff will notice tho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jesus loving christ :five:

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
deckanddrumsandrockandroll is still a v good album

thread appropriate song: winning style

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
This link has gifs of boxers who are losing where their opponent has been digitally removed and it is pretty lolworthy and I think serves as a good metaphor for this election and maybe some of you savvy people could throw Bill Mitchell, Scott Adams, and other heroes' faces on the boxers' faces. http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/10/18/boxers-fighting-invisible-men-art-exhibit-videos/

Epic High Five posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

They look like weird knock-offs.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

AceRimmer posted:

The more things change

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

chuck iis are insanely comfortable and much better than originals

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

:vince:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

This link has gifs of boxers who are losing where their opponent has been digitally removed and it is pretty lolworthy and I think serves as a good metaphor for this election and maybe some of you savvy people could throw Bill Mitchell, Scott Adams, and other heroes' faces on the boxers' faces. http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/10/18/boxers-fighting-invisible-men-art-exhibit-videos/

They look like weird knock-offs.

if it ain't broke

break it

maybe i can still find some old school ones to replace my gym bag pair at a not stupid price :(

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

AceRimmer posted:

:eyepop: Yeah, that blog was right-wing as hell when I was reading it in high school.

I knew he turned, but having the blog that was like an icon of war mania post an Olbermann video, who I remember as one of like 2 people in the media who said "hey the iraq war is dumb" just... man I donno

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Grondoth posted:

Why is that weird

flux-1
Apr 15, 2008

a real chump posted:

deckanddrumsandrockandroll is still a v good album

thread appropriate song: winning style

disagree. It has not aged well.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Wulfolme posted:

why isn't this reposted on every loving page

this should be on every page fuckers

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

I like that he just doesn't give a gently caress but they haven't kicked him out of the Ed Sullivan studio.

I enjoy that he can't contain his snark and it bursts out of him like the hulk

I love the man, but late show gladhander on the slow white people network is so far beneath his talent

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

flux-1 posted:

disagree. It has not aged well.

ah k

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Taco Duck posted:

Why is that weird

Little Green Footballs was a super right wing blog that was super gung-ho about Iraq and Bush.

Keith Olbermann got famous during the Bush years for delivering long criticisms of Bush's policies on his late night news program.

Now they agree.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Say what you will about his new show, but Stephen Colbert does not like Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/788220811962421248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_GFkdxwbQ

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

CortezFantastic posted:

If they fixed how the tongue would get all creased and awful I'm in

They sorta did, sorta didn't, but the cushion is nice for walking and stuff. I've been using them as work shoes when I part-time retail and they're the best shoes I've had, even better than my other comfortable non-slip shoes I would wear with insoles.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Grondoth posted:

After Bush left the scene and the neocons were discredited, they seem to really split in different directions. On the one side are the Pamela Gellars who became (if they weren't already) full fascists, with the others leaving the right altogether. There's a few lingering ones who still call themselves conservatives like Max Boot and Bill Kristol -- the GOP equivalent of those Japanese holdouts after WWII.

Not sure where LGF fit in. Kinda Christopher Hitchens-ish, maybe. Like "wage war on Islam for science and the Enlightenment" blah blah blah.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

It is freaking me out to see this guy in this thread, I know him irl

He was That Guy (you know the one) in my college DnD group

Please describe his D&D playing style so that we may judge him.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

lol why is this guy so funny

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

whoa

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

if it ain't broke

break it

maybe i can still find some old school ones to replace my gym bag pair at a not stupid price :(

chucks are crazy easy to find <$25, marshall's almost always has some (usu in 2nd tier colors), and random internet deal sites pop with them all the time

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

this is pages ago but lol

seven nation army playing with bf1 in this commercial is awesome

america is awesome

goddamn, the world needs to thank us for bombing their civilians bringint this hilarious election to the forefront

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

theflyingexecutive posted:

chucks are crazy easy to find <$25, marshall's almost always has some (usu in 2nd tier colors), and random internet deal sites pop with them all the time

but thats where teh poors shop :ohdear:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I want to drink that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

what the gently caress is happening to the world

i guess i'll just keep my eyes open for sales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Pomp posted:

labyrinth is a bad movie

I will absolutely fight u

• Locked thread