Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

So last Monday, about two miles of a high-traffic road on my way to work got covered with a few dozen Trump signs. By the end of the week, almost every one had been stolen (including one by yours truly). Then this morning, I see that they've all been replaced, and will undoubtedly be stolen again before Election Day.

Where does all of this rank on the Bitch Miller Scale of Voter Enthusiasm?

ed bnalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sir Tonk posted:

but thats where teh poors shop :ohdear:

i know you're jokin but every time ive been in a marshalls it's really nice and well lit and the people are super polite and ncie and cool

poor people are cool adn good

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Grondoth posted:

Little Green Footballs was a super right wing blog that was super gung-ho about Iraq and Bush.

Keith Olbermann got famous during the Bush years for delivering long criticisms of Bush's policies on his late night news program.

Now they agree.

I was gonna point out how LGF went left big time right after Obama was elected but it looks like thats already pointed out. LGF has been posting stuff way more liberal thab Olberman for years now and exists to troll conservatives

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tinstaach posted:

Where does all of this rank on the Bitch Miller Scale of Voter Enthusiasm?

Moth / The Tick

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

what the gently caress is happening to the world

i guess i'll just keep my eyes open for sales

If you want leather ones good luck

But you can find basic chuck t's anywhere

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Taco Duck posted:

I was gonna point out how LGF went left big time right after Obama was elected but it looks like thats already pointed out. LGF has been posting stuff way more liberal thab Olberman for years now and exists to troll conservatives

Well poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Burn Zone posted:

If you want leather ones good luck

But you can find basic chuck t's anywhere

who would want that

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a helpful bear posted:

i know you're jokin but every time ive been in a marshalls it's really nice and well lit and the people are super polite and ncie and cool

poor people are cool adn good

yeah I actually got my favorite converse from the local Marshalls and I never could find another in that color combo again, guess they were that much of a flop

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Say what you will about his new show, but Stephen Colbert does not like Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/788220811962421248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_GFkdxwbQ

Oh snap!

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

lol what the hell is going to happen tomorrow night? like what can they realistically do if trump and the clown car brigade he's inviting takes over the debate live

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

no marhsalls here just TJ Maxx

its by the half price so maybe ishould pay a visit

website sez no shoes tho?

ed bnalls

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

lol trump broke his campaign

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
LGF was waaaaaay ahead of the curve with right wingers realizing the GOP had been taken over by insane racists.

again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i'll probably jsut keep wearing these until they iterally fall apart tho before spending money on another pair bc lmao thats a chump game

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Taco Duck posted:

Again I think LGF might have been kinda Hitchens-ish. There was a component of the neocons, some of them ex-Trots, who argued in an rear end-backward fashion that the GWOT was progressive because it was going to bring the backwards Muslims into the enlightened age. I think that was LGF's approach.

Then the neoconservative cause fell apart completely.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol cnn is collectively making GBS threads their huggies over the keefe video

v shameful that the democrats are willing to admit on video that trump rallies are full of barely sentient meatslugs who will try to throw down over a tshirt

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
shadowbanning update https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/788447060873863169

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Wikkheiser posted:

Again I think LGF might have been kinda Hitchens-ish. There was a component of the neocons, some of them ex-Trots, who argued in an rear end-backward fashion that the GWOT was progressive because it was going to bring the backwards Muslims into the enlightened age. I think that was LGF's approach.

I remember getting mad at LGF because of stuff like that, the idea that the middle east needed warfare to become civilized. I don't actually know how valid that memory is, there were LOTS of people pushing that narrative.
there still are

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
https://twitter.com/cafedotcom/status/788530277240999936

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

When I'm canvassing in south Florida and democrats ask me why they should vote for Patrick Murphy I have to reach deep down
"Well he has a D next to his name"

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Only three more weeks until this crazy train finally crashes.

It's gonna breathtaking to watch.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/788517006261772288

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

iospace posted:

pics or it didn't happen.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

OhFunny posted:

MAKE IT END

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Counteracting the Adams horrorito, my midnight lunch:

Got some tasty as hell spices in dat meats, some sauce, gonna chop up some veggies to stir fry and then have a great Midnight Hatlunch.

Cameo by my Duck Mug...25 years old and given to me when I was but a wee hat. Still got it. :3:

i ate this growing up but we called this beef stroganoff

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

hey yall

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

early model powerball spotted there

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hahaha Trump blaming his campaign failures on his staff has been a consistent Thing with him since he cannot even conceive that he would be the problem here

obviously it's the prompters' fault

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ahh done with my 300th tweet for today. Lesse what fetlife has in store for the ol billy boy....yes ok... twink with severe chrons into anal I can work with that 😝

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

OhFunny posted:

if there isn't a White People Mourning Trump like Romney got then I am disappointed in the internet

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

how the gently caress is shadowbanning treaso--oh wait it's scott adams who gives a gently caress

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Wikkheiser posted:

Eh, Ive been posting at LGF since around 2004. Prior to Charles snapping (mainly over evolution deniers and Obama hating racists) the site wasnt really neo con, it was mostly made up of straight up Pamella Geller (who also posted at LGF) "nuke Mecca" conservatives.

Taco Duck fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 19, 2016

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
resting lich face is a good name

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Al! posted:

i ate this growing up but we called this beef stroganoff

yeah that's basically what it is XD I remembered today that beef stroganoff exists and was like poo poo when's the last time I had that? and thus

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a real chump posted:

early model powerball spotted there
early? that's powerball 10 years from now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
yo boston massahusetts ppl its like 70 degrees F right now so open ur windows back up and enjoy the last night o summer

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:wave:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Benny D posted:

When I'm canvassing in south Florida and democrats ask me why they should vote for Patrick Murphy I have to reach deep down
"Well he has a D next to his name"

I just absentee voted for him because he met two important criteria: not Rubio, is most likely to beat Rubio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Mariana Horchata posted:

yo boston massahusetts ppl its like 70 degrees F right now so open ur windows back up and enjoy the last night o summer

it sucks, give autumn back

• Locked thread