Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

noveria posted:

I'll just leave this here. This was was a comment on a post on a friend-of-a-friend's status about non-blacks using the n-word.

To translate for those not familiar with this brand of nonsense, he's saying that the entire slave trade was the fault of Jews, that Jews deserved what happened in Nazi Germany because they destroyed the German economoy, and that southern white pride and the KKK are actually Jewish inventions/organizations, topped off by an earnest, in-the-wild "Hitler did nothing wrong" (because it was really all the JEWS!).

Man. I feel like I won some sort of anti-semite bingo.

It's amazing seeing the amount of reality-shifting/reality-denial people are willing to adopt to justify their hatred of Jews.

What's really hilarious are the ones where they're like "Hitler never killed any Jews, it's all a conspiracy to slander his name. Oh also the Jews are evil and should be exterminated"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Regarding an NY Times piece about anti-semitic tweets
https://twitter.com/freedarko/status/788766491751612417

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

VoidBurger posted:

Found in an anti-Hillary thread

It was this tiny when I clicked to enlarge it too. If you can't read it, it says:
"This is marijuana growing near the site of the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl. So the question is, would you smoke it?

I fail to see how this is related to Clinton in any way.

Smoke out of here, stalker.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

YourEggcellency posted:

Wait, what's wrong with riding the cock carousel? Is it that the cocks being ridden are not their own?

Do you really need to ask ?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Why do all these people hate makeup? Wouldn't creepy MGTOW people want their women to be perfect and done up at literally all times for their enjoyment?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Low Desert Punk posted:

Why do all these people hate makeup? Wouldn't creepy MGTOW people want their women to be perfect and done up at literally all times for their enjoyment?

They don't hate makeup if it looks natural, because these are the same idiots who think "natural" makeup is what skin really looks like.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Low Desert Punk posted:

They think that makeup is "lying", and that ugly women use makeup to make themselves look beautiful as a trick.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Please reply by juxtaposing a picture of the Nairobi skyline with some rusty Appalachian shack labelling them as representative of the relative state of America vs Africa.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

They think that makeup is "lying", and that ugly women use makeup to make themselves look beautiful as a trick.

Tradition dictates that these same guys believe this while making zero effort to improve their own appearances (beyond shaving their pubes to make their junk look more impressive) and simultaneously think all women are shallow.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Please reply by juxtaposing a picture of the Nairobi skyline with some rusty Appalachian shack labelling them as representative of the relative state of America vs Africa.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Somfin posted:

(beyond shaving their pubes to make their junk look more impressive)

In public no less.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hardcordion posted:

Only if it gives me weed-based super powers.

I'm pretty sure that's Snoop Dogs origin story.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

chitoryu12 posted:

My favourite part is when you see woman argue that they wear makeup for themselves, guys will jump in and mansplain that even though they believe that, they're actually wrong.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

My favourite part is when you see woman argue that they wear makeup for themselves, guys will jump in and mansplain that even though they believe that, they're actually wrong.

If you don't want men to cat call you, why are you wearing makeup and revealing clothes????

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Picnic Princess posted:

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

chitoryu12 posted:

They could always try using it themselves.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

I feel like a worse person after just skimming that. Don't even get me started on the comments.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Garbage article needs to get to the goddamn lovely point already.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

VoidBurger posted:

Found in an anti-Hillary thread

It was this tiny when I clicked to enlarge it too. If you can't read it, it says:
"This is marijuana growing near the site of the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl. So the question is, would you smoke it?

I fail to see how this is related to Clinton in any way.

Well, would you?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The picture is comparing Rome and Africa. What does America have to do with it?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

oldpainless posted:

The picture is comparing Rome and Africa. What does America have to do with it?

Comparing anything to the modern day Roman Empire would be pretty tough

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Data Graham posted:

What's really hilarious are the ones where they're like "Hitler never killed any Jews, it's all a conspiracy to slander his name. Oh also the Jews are evil and should be exterminated"

Basically every alt-right meme about the Holocaust can be summed up by this old FYAD quote:

quote:

you know, sometimes i wish the holocaust actually happened

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011

:wtc: I can't tell if I'm not smart enough to understand this guy's point of view or he's just not making any sense.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Danaru posted:

Comparing anything to the modern day Roman Empire would be pretty tough

America IS the modern day Roman Empire. :agesilaus:

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

ThePlague-Daemon posted:

They could always try using it themselves.

Well no, makeup is GIRL stuff-- and also everyone knows women don't care about looks, we only care about money and power (except when we also care about looks because we're shallow bitches).

Jokes aside, I wish it was socially acceptable for guys to wear makeup. I had some friends in high school who had acne and felt insecure about it, but thought they just had to live with it forever because getting caught wearing concealer/foundation would invite merciless teasing. :smith: A lot of the time it is kind of a confidence thing-- I wear sheer foundation that doesn't actually cover much, but just knowing it's there is kind of a boost so I don't spend the whole day worrying about my skin.

Also makeup is just fun sometimes. Everyone should get the opportunity to have fun with makeup.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Post the pyramids.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

hyperhazard posted:

America IS the modern day Roman Empire. :agesilaus:

Where the gently caress are my nubile slave boys then!?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

That'd be worth it IMHO

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

lil bit of non-political idiocy pre-debate

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Dreddout posted:

Where the gently caress are my nubile slave boys then!?

You only get those as a Republican congressman

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I no longer question the strange poo poo on my facebook feed, I :justpost:

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Saw this one tonight:

Metrofreak
Mar 17, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ahahaha

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
More like POLITILIES. POLITIFARSE.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Ularg posted:

More like POLITILIES. POLITIFARSE.

https://twitter.com/Its_More_Like/status/788955816703295488

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Did each gangrenous diabetic limb grow into a clone when it was hacked off?