Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

RCarr posted:

Ah man I don't know what to do. I don't want to miss Meredith blowing up. He's looked good and is getting a TON of targets. Then again Chicago offense... If I do make the trade I'd be starting Coleman over Ivory/Powell/Williams, but I'd have to slot in John Brown or Sterling Shepard in this week.

What do you mean by "Chicago offense"?

They might be a bad offense IRL but there's plenty of fantasy points to go around there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Drop Foster for Gillislee?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Honestly, not to hype anyone, but Gillisle would probably be a league winner in that offense if Shady went down.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/788821969106046978

At least I can stop thinking about if I want to start Martin

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

89 posted:

Honestly, not to hype anyone, but Gillisle would probably be a league winner in that offense if Shady went down.

Dropped my recently picked up Don Jackson for him.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Azhais posted:

https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/788821969106046978

At least I can stop thinking about if I want to start Martin

I came so close to trading away a WR for Martin a couple weeks ago. Dodged a bullet there.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

LmaoTheKid posted:

Churn that last roster spot all day, everyday.

e: sorry for back to back posts

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

MacheteZombie posted:

Churn that last roster spot all day, everyday.

e: sorry for back to back posts

I'm waiting for the blowback but whatever.

If Shady can't go, I'm probably starting Gilislee over Rainey.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Ty1990 posted:

Shady McCoy left practice with a tight hammy.

Is Gillislee an RB2 if he starts?

OH GODDAMMIT.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

LmaoTheKid posted:

I'm waiting for the blowback but whatever.

If Shady can't go, I'm probably starting Gilislee over Rainey.

I'd almost be willing to start Gillislee over Lamar Miller this week, unless Denver's run defense is weaker than I think it is.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Doug Martin had a set back and is out Wk 7

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Should I drop Sterling Shepard for Gillislee? I don't own Shady but my RB's are a goddamn mess this week. I have Lacy and LMurray out, and JStew on BYE. Currently starting McKinnon and Ivory (ugh).

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

LmaoTheKid posted:

Dropped Powell for him. I traded loving Beasley for Powell so maybe this will just be my way of washing my hands of that.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MrSargent posted:

Currently starting McKinnon and Ivory (ugh).

McKinnon and Ivory are going to explode. - Me every week as I watch them on my dynasty bench.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

MrSargent posted:

Should I drop Sterling Shepard for Gillislee? I don't own Shady but my RB's are a goddamn mess this week. I have Lacy and LMurray out, and JStew on BYE. Currently starting McKinnon and Ivory (ugh).

It's not for sure that Shady will be out. He could be back to practice latter in the week. J. Rodgers would be a better pick up if you need someone to play this week with Martin out.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

axelord posted:

It's not for sure that Shady will be out. He could be back to practice latter in the week. J. Rodgers would be a better pick up if you need someone to play this week with Martin out.

J. Rodgers was picked up last week unfortunately.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
drat this poo poo is so annoying. I already dropped my kicker for Mike Davis. Only person I can drop for Gillislee is Foster and I'm reluctant to do that. Over the past two days I've sent out a ton of 2 for 1 trade offers and no one is responding at all. Just loving hit reject or text me back! God drat!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

So Cameron Meredith for Tevin Coleman in a vacuum... (Non-ppr)

Who wins?

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

RCarr posted:

So Cameron Meredith for Tevin Coleman in a vacuum... (Non-ppr)

Who wins?

I'd rather have Tevin Coleman

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Not to add to the Gillicaust but I picked up two shares within last 12 hours. One drop was Dwayne Washington. I don't feel yucky.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Lacy officially ruled out. Now I need ESPN to update his status so I can drop him on IR and get another lotto ticket RB. Not sure why ESPN lets you put "O" designations in IR but not complaining this time.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm so tempted to drop the top LB Lorenzo Alexander for Gillisle cause I think Lorenzo is fluky and I also have Kwon, Poslunzky, and Burfict and play 2.

This would be me picking Gillisle over Ajayi and Dion Lewis..

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

MrSargent posted:

I dropped LMurray in all my leagues weeks ago and you should too.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

89 posted:

I'm so tempted to drop the top LB Lorenzo Alexander for Gillisle cause I think Lorenzo is fluky and I also have Kwon, Poslunzky, and Burfict and play 2.

This would be me picking Gillisle over Ajayi and Dion Lewis..

I don't play IDP but if you're talking about dropping the highest scoring player at his position that's ludicrous. Trade him. You of all people can find a trade partner.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Ajayi could easily regress back to his normal self and you're counting on Dion who'll prolly be back week 10 or something.

MrSargent posted:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

I'd almost be willing to start Gillislee over Lamar Miller this week, unless Denver's run defense is weaker than I think it is.

Denver's fantasy run defense isn't that good. Just got torn up by Freeman and Coleman. In my yahoo standard league (where it's easiest to see), they give up the 12th most points to RBs: JStew, Gore, Hill, Freeman, and Melvin Gordon all had passable to good games on the ground against them. Similar ranking in half and full PPR leagues I'm in, though can't see who exactly did what against them as easily.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

pubic works project posted:

Drop Foster for Gillislee?

I just dropped him to pick up Britt (after dropping Powell for Gillislee so you can swap them if that makes it more palatable) because gently caress it, this team is 2-4 and I can't have an RB taking up that roster slot without even knowing if he'll do poo poo when he's finally playing again.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Gills is a better add than Mike Davis I think. That situation in SF is blech no matter what.

Unless you 100% NEED a start this week, because who knows about McCoy.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
I picked up Gilleslie.....but then I see that everyone in this thread is getting hyped and picking him up, which can only mean one thing........he will suck.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Ware, McKinnon, T. West, Meredith, and Snead, I shouldn't drop any of them for Gillislee right?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

VietCampo posted:

Ware, McKinnon, T. West, Meredith, and Snead, I shouldn't drop any of them for Gillislee right?

Nope.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

VietCampo posted:

Not unless we hear that McCoy will miss time.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
:lol: I was feeling so good this morning trading Marshall away for McCoy ahead of the Geno news. Guaranteed that the dude who traded to me is gonna outbid me for Gillislee now because karma.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Nobody should be starting Mike Davis, even as a desperation play. He's a massive downgrade on Carlos Hyde and the niners are bad and going to wind up in a passing only game and Kaep is probably gonna out-rush any RB on that team this week. And probably Chip will promote an RB off the practice squad and rotate those limited rushing plays between Draughn, Davis, and that third guy.

Mike Davis is a trap.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

MacheteZombie posted:

I came so close to trading away a WR for Martin a couple weeks ago. Dodged a bullet there.

I offered Cole Beasley and a draft pick for Martin and it was turned down yesterday.

Today Martin gets a setback and Dez chops his fingers off.

edit: and thanks to this thread I just picked up Gillislee as a free agent.

vvvvv I hope you're joking.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 19, 2016

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Give: Mark Ingram
Get: Allen Robinson

0.5 PPR. I'm not sure I'm getting enough for Ingram here, do you guys agree?

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

CompeAnansi posted:

Give: Mark Ingram
Get: Allen Robinson

0.5 PPR. I'm not sure I'm getting enough for Ingram here, do you guys agree?

In quite apropos fashion, you are robbing the AROB owner, basically. NO has commited to almost never running the ball, even Coby Fleener got a red zone rushing opportunity to boot!

MASH.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

kiimo posted:

vvvvv I hope you're joking.

I mean it's not that absurd is it? They're both under-performing. I think I'd rather have Robinson but it's pretty close. It depends on the rest of the roster.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'd rather have Arob and it's not particularly close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

RCarr posted:

I'd rather have Arob and it's not particularly close.

I see what you're saying but man Bortles has been rough this year. I'm confident ARob will pick it up but there's a chance he doesn't.

• Locked thread