Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is a popularity contest survey on who will outperform this debate
Strictly Come Dancing :q: Edwardenholm M. "Ed" Balls, First of His Name, Supernova Dance Star and Ex-Shadow Chancellor
Drone Murderess, Iron Abuela the Dread Queen Empress Hilda Tilton, First of Her Name, Colonial Adminstrator of Americore Asteroid Mining
Real Est8 Magn8 Gaivs Conaldvs Magamicvs Tarvmpvs, First of His Name Bigly, The Golden One, Legio XXX Redneckvs Cohorts: "Carpe Pvssy!"
William H. "Bill" Mitchell, Seventh of His Name, Expert Pollster and Twitter Slayer of Bots, Bumblebee enthusiast and Ma-Ti reincarnated
View Results

• Locked thread
Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I said a bad one :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the youtube stream is having a wacky doc on trump's life

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
What sub forum is this?? I can't see on the awful app

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

pet island

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Scent of Worf posted:

crackhead clubhouse

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

woof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQQcniF2Bg

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Scent of Worf posted:

TCC

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Scent of Worf posted:

Cspam

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

euphronius posted:

I've had a lot of good times with Enterprise

Huh

The Alamo Enterprise? The sign is quite specific.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

DynamicSloth posted:

The Alamo Enterprise? The sign is quite specific.

It's all the same company I think

Maybe not

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yo I don't think democracy is very good anymore
This is quite lovely

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Scent of Worf posted:

don't look just post

the rest will work itself out

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

euphronius posted:

This is quite lovely

like america, it was never great

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
Yo what was the name of the putin.gif stream???? I hope they're doing the debate :pray:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Crossposting dis:

The fundamental issue with Trump's debate style is that he simultaneously uses the "Nuh uh!" strategy and the "No, You!" gambit. Generally speaking in playground fights featuring speakers above the second grade you rarely see children utilize both, as it's too easy to appear inconsistent.

Maybe Donald has some deeper strategy, but do we seriously believe he knows something millions of American grade schoolers don't?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this doc is making me think megyn kelly was the first person to introduce the temperament buzzword, back at the fox rnc debate a year ago

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

C could mean lots of things

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

This is quite lovely

actually this is the best democracy that we have ever had

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Scent of Worf posted:

HELLDUMP

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

if you wanna watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDi8YXkdfdw

it's very, you know, history channel/tlc kinda thing (not the alien/fat people kind)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ahhh drat that was the right answer

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

debate prediction: much like the second debate although a little nastier. wallace isn't going to really challenge trump on anything, and will either put the pins on hillary during emails or wikileaks. barring a total trump meltdown on stage, i think polls show hillary with a narrower win than last time.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
WHAT WIKILEAK QUESTIONS?!

The whole thing has been a bunch of nothing.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I wonder how the media blitz of the last few days regarding Clinton's chances is going to affect Trump tonight. It's obvious that his big plan was to unnerve her in the second debate with his antics, but now he's really floundering. Vilerat's mom? Obama's brother? These are desperate choices by a man who is detaching himself from the process in short order.

I don't think he'll refuse to concede. I do think he'll just take off back home and lock himself in Trump Tower and not give a speech. I think this whole thing is going to break him in short order he might start really flipping out tonight. His ego cannot take this, especially when he has to deal with stress by humping a chair. He's gonna lose it, just a matter of when.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

TwinsensRevenge posted:

debate prediction: much like the second debate although a little nastier. wallace isn't going to really challenge trump on anything, and will either put the pins on hillary during emails or wikileaks. barring a total trump meltdown on stage, i think polls show hillary with a narrower win than last time.

I think tonight will be Trump's downfall. He has to know by now that it's over, even if he'll pretend it isn't. His whole excuse of 'IT'S RIGGED' has been blown out of the water by the amount of early voting and outright hatred he's pushing and now there is no excuse. He has three weeks to go through this until he can lose and move on. And I think that's going to really wear on him. The Republicans are only keeping him around because the ballot can't be changed, and when he loses it's going to be seen coming and may be a gigantic landslide that destroys the GOP for two to four years. Not only that, he's angered so many powerful people on both sides of the aisle that he can't go back to normal business after this is done. I think we'll see desperation tonight because Trump can't deal with real stress and he's looking at an unavoidable loss of historical proportions.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

His ego cannot take this, especially when he has to deal with stress by humping a chair. He's gonna lose it, just a matter of when.

I think Clinton will be vicious tonight with the entire purpose of provoking insane reactions. I hope that she was subdued in the last two debates knowing that she had a comfortable lead knowing it would catch him completely off guard on the last one when she goes for his jugular.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

euphronius posted:

It's all the same company I think

Maybe not

Yeah but maybe there's just like a lovely employee at the Alamo location or something.

LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Three Olives posted:

I think Clinton will be vicious tonight with the entire purpose of provoking insane reactions. I hope that she was subdued in the last two debates knowing that she had a comfortable lead knowing it would catch him completely off guard on the last one when she goes for his jugular.

i really really really doubt we'll see a hillary that's any different from the last two debates. "when they go low, we go high". her goal is to juxtapose her cool, calm, collected nature with trump yelling about his microphone.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I'm gonna take some really strong sleeping pills I got prescribed yesterday and test how much of the debate I can watch without passing out

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I think she's going to be mining for more commercials. She doesn't need to do much.

If anybody needs a laugh, Huckabee Sanders (Trump advisor) is on MSNBC saying that Trump needs to keep pushing the outsider/insider angle which hasn't worked to date and then noted that Clinton 'had a bad week which shows she's really rattled.' Delusion ahoy!

EDIT: Yeah, Huckabee Sanders is just parroting bullshit showing that nobody in the Trump Campaign even has that one person who questions anything. Trump is going into this once more blind as hell. He has learned nothing and will probably lose more voters by the time this is through.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

trump doc on youtube is now getting into 'the power of positive thinking' which if you don't know is essentially the key to trump's internal philosophy and almost his religion

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Watching Mike Pence flail trying to deflect the rigged election poo poo is pretty funny

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"do you have evidence of voter fraud"
"well there's some fraudulent registrations"
"hmmmm"

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACg2MH4Cbn4

I decided to watch some highlights of the second debate in preparation for this one.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

"do you have evidence of voter fraud"
"well there's some fraudulent registrations"
"hmmmm"

"thousands"
(10)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

disjoe posted:

I'm gonna take some really strong sleeping pills I got prescribed yesterday and test how much of the debate I can watch without passing out

stay safe
dont turn into another crackhead clubhouse casualty

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what the gently caress was that screaming

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Maddow: "Mike Pence is good."

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

stay safe
dont turn into another crackhead clubhouse casualty

Thx for your concern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

It's all over Hillary, that one Investor Business Daily poll has us up 1 point nationally.

• Locked thread