Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Yea that's fair, I only played 3 once right when it came out so I don't remember it well.

Whats the final verdict on color splash, I want paper mario but I heard it's some watered down adventure game thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Having the ability to summon your ship for strafing runs was another cool thing about mp3

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I bought Metroid Prime Federation Force and I guess it's as fun as a Metroid Prime game can be without open environments or mobility upgrades but for real, who was asking for this game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i heard that game was in development hell since the dsi and i guess they had all these assets laying around and felt they had to use them. but yeah, that game is marketed towards ppl that dont exist lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

dued dont talk poo poo about chibi metroid

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Yea that's fair, I only played 3 once right when it came out so I don't remember it well.

Whats the final verdict on color splash, I want paper mario but I heard it's some watered down adventure game thing

The only experience points you get is upgrades for extra paint capacity. There's a lot of secrets to discover, and easy but non-trivial puzzles. The combat is based on a collection of cards representing one-use attacks you can perform, that you either collect in the world, or buy for money, and pretty easy so far. The dialogue is good and funny, to me and probably the games strongest point, together with the visuals. I've played it about 5 hours or so and like it, but I would definitely be more exited about it if combat was more similar to TTYD.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Having the ability to summon your ship for strafing runs was another cool thing about mp3
that was a cool ability which i used once to see what it did

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

wasn't there a gamecube game about skittles?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0VAfIrkD_c

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i souhld replace my wii u controller before ninty stops produceing and supporting the console :gonk:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i souhld replace my wii u controller before ninty stops produceing and supporting the console :gonk:

You've posted about doing that the last six months :wtc:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You've posted about doing that the last six months :wtc:

probably more than a year at this point actually

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
stoked to softmod my wii u in a couple months once i know more about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did people figure out how to do that? You can softmod the Wii portion of the hardware because it functions identically to the original system. I did it to play Thousand Year Door on the Wii U pad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the wii u has been pretty thoroughly hacked and the last firmware is like more than 6 months old because nintendo no longer cares

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe I'll softmod mine so I can play Rondo of Blood with a better controller than the goofy rear end Wii Classic Controller

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Maybe I'll softmod mine so I can play Rondo of Blood with a better controller than the goofy rear end Wii Classic Controller

That's like my favorite controller...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's alright but I kinda don't like the D-pad.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Yeah if it had the snes d pad feel and didn't have to be connected to the wiimote it would be perfect

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the wiimote tether is unacceptable to me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

play the turbo duo version with a ds4 on pc

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
there's an inofficial PC version of Rondo of Blood, so you don't even need to emulate.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NX getting revealed tomorrow boys

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/788900063833493504

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

:discourse:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

:tviv:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stickied.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Motherf*cking nintendo :coolfish::hellyeah::q::whatup::w00t::getin:

Soral
May 30, 2009

thank you.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
holy mother of f*ckballs.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
halfway through the nyquil bottle. hopefully only experience twenty more minutes until the nx reveal

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
will watch the reveal of greatest console of all time then kick back and play civ 6.... dam it feels good to be a gamer......

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

work is gonna fly by tonight knowing i've got a god drat new ninty console to look forward to

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm drinking nyquil so i can fall asleep right NOW

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tfw you think the forums are laggy because of Nintendo's exciting announcement but it's just D&D getting slammed with liveposting

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

holy poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
will the NX support Miiverse y/n