Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
speng31b
May 8, 2010

Hillary's going to be a good president. Right guys? This was all somehow worth it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Vanderdeath posted:

gently caress Trump.

Also, holy crap, Tom Brokaw looks so old. :smith:
He's got to be...what...almost 80?

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
From a Canadian newsroom after-talk, which I think summarizes things very well: "This debate horrifies me for the state of America heading forwards because I heard nothing about race relations or the hundreds of millions of Americans living in abject poverty, yet I heard a plug for the Las Vegas Trump Hotel - a place where the vast majority of Americans can never afford to set foot inside."

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Haha these people holding signs behind the CNN desk

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

speng31b posted:

Hillary's going to be a good president. Right guys? This was all somehow worth it?

i just care that childish fascist retards lose.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

speng31b posted:

You're gonna miss Obama literally every day of her tenure.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Oh dear god Jeffrey Lord is bringing up the Gore canard and I think the other people at the CNN table are ready to shank him

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

speng31b posted:

She's obama without the charm, but she'll probably have a cooperative senate. Should be pretty good.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The right seems to be trying to spin this accepting the result thing as doing to same thing as Al Gore

I just heard a guy say, in the same breath "It's okay if Trump doesn't accept the result because Gore didn't, and also Gore is a horrible horrible person and an evil elite for doing it"

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
The Republican shill on PBS is trying to raise all the stuff that was supposed to stick to Hillary tonight. And then he had to concede that Trump made it all about himself.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
what the gently caress is Al Gore running for president all of a sudden?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

"You can't polish this turd"

DebateNight.txt

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Let's be sure to keep track of everyone that keeps open throat supporting Trumps nut sack through to the end of the campaign. These are people who need to be loaded into a rocket and shot into the sun.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
"She's a nasty woman" would loving dominate the discussion in any other debate. It's incredible that Trump was so terrible that there isn't room to talk about more than just the absolute worst thing he said.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Who's this loving weirdo with the wild white hair on CNN

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lmao "you can't polish this turd" on live television

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/788934010810540032

lol

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

lmao at CNN: "You cannot polish this turd"

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

YAY THERE'S REVCOM SIGNHOLDER BEHIND THE DESK

Mandals
Aug 31, 2004

Isn't it pretty to think so.

cheetah7071 posted:

Hillary's answers weren't transcendentally good like Obama is at his height. She had a competent debate performance, which looks like a loving chess master compared to Trump.

breathes into mic *wrong*

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
BREAKING NEWS
TRUMP & CLINTON CLASH IN HEATED FINAL DEBATE

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

illcendiary posted:

Who's this loving weirdo with the wild white hair on CNN
he's the worst

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

What percentage of these are just "wrong"

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

I win, mines bigger -Trump probably

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I want to make a giant banner and hang it up above the CNN panel that says

REGISTERED DEAD PEOPLE HAVEN'T VOTED YET KAYLEIGH AND JEFFERY

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

speng31b posted:

In four or eight years, we will be alive and in a good position to judge the HRC presidency.

I don't feel confident we would be that way after four or eight years of a Trump presidency.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Everyone should turn to C-span right now to hear the tears.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

part of me wants to go vote trump won on a bunch of online polls to keep the insanity going.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Last debate is the most chaotic, as it should be.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
geez this lady on CNN

"Donald Trump had a great night, and you just have to focus on the one thing he messed up"

speng31b
May 8, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

geez this lady on CNN

"Donald Trump had a great night, and you just have to focus on the one thing he messed up"

"He didn't murder anyone for 32 years of his life, and then he murdered just one, and you want to put him on trial for murder?!"

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

geeves posted:

Someone needs to show a video of Trump speaking on mute and interpret his hand signs.

"Assange initiate contingency plans"

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

who is the bald black dude on CNN because he is on fire tonight and it is awesome, even by CNN standards

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
van jones is quoting LL Cool J on CNN.

swimgus
Oct 24, 2005
Camlin bought me this account because I'm a Jew!
Can we talk for a second about the abortion poo poo? Trump did want to outlaw c-sections, right? It doesn't seem real.

Xenopax
Sep 27, 2002

Get pregnant using Xenopax® brand bottled semen. Trust no substitutes.
Re: CNN: You can polish turds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

Now how do we apply this to the election?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

cheetah7071 posted:

"She's a nasty woman" would loving dominate the discussion in any other debate. It's incredible that Trump was so terrible that there isn't room to talk about more than just the absolute worst thing he said.

Or hell, that weird part where he was just going nuh uh, you're the puppet.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

swimgus posted:

Can we talk for a second about the abortion poo poo? Trump did want to outlaw c-sections, right? It doesn't seem real.

gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that he has zero loving clue how ladies work

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

KKKLIP ART posted:

who is the bald black dude on CNN because he is on fire tonight and it is awesome, even by CNN standards

that's Van Jones, defender of justice and sworn enemy of the Glenn Beck supervillain squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Mandals posted:

She wrecked him so hard. Start to finish that was a...dismantling.

Hilary '16 would have been interesting against the Obama '08 juggernaut.
Naw, she gets whupped. Obama was a generational talent, maybe FDR or JFK can beat him. Maybe

• Locked thread