Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Heaven help whoever is covering the debate threads tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
looks like Sarah Palin is going to be Trump's surprise guest. I'm sure that'll keep freep happy.

They still like her right?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/sarah-palin-donald-trump-debate-230007

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Freepers: Bad Hombres

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

If you want to believe lies and fairy tales... Hillary

If you want to face reality... Trump

48 posted on 10/19/2016 6:41:18 PM PDT by Bullish (The fly on Hillary's forehead knows)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

They might be slightly distracted over at Freep.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: jennychase; All

Get the lying b**** Donald.
Don’t hold back this time. Get her!
God, please!

1,717 posted on 10/19/2016 7:07:47 PM PDT by patriot08 (5th generation Texan-(girl type) ANGRY? REFUSE TO VOTE? VOTING 3RD PARTY? HELLO HILLARY!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I firmly believe now that God really did send Trump- though not in the way Freep thinks :allears:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

In the end, all he did was tie the noose around himself and let Hillary kick the stool out from under him.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

quote:

Kinda like ALGORE didn’t accept the results of the 2000 elections.

17 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:43:42 PM by gg188 (Americanism, not Globalism, will be our CREDO)

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Damning with faint praise:

quote:

He reduced sniffing.

His body language was more controlled.

At the VERY end he was stupid and didn’t plaster on a huge smile, acte like a winner, and charge over to falsely shake her hand. It would have looked Presidential. That was maybe the ONE stupid slip-up he did.

I thought it was sort of a draw.

The moderator was not as unfair as I predicted.

He really won #2 pretty clearly, and....I was hoping for that this time but it wasn’t a drubbing as I’d hoped.

When circulating in the post debate, he should have been SMILING and acting like a winner.

She is a much better charlatan than Donald.

22 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:45:04 PM by gaijin

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
We do need to hold a really high bar for thread title changes, lest it happen hourly.

quote:

Trump won of course. And I thought his adamant denial of the bimbos was very effective, as well as the issue of Hillary and the DNC paying people to incite violence. To me that’s huge and Hillary didn’t even deny that or that she was responsible for the bimbos, didn’t deny the women lied.

23 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:57:15 PM by Proudcongal (Make America great again! Make America safe again!)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Yeah, Trump had such witty dismissal remarks as "nope" "no" and "nuh uh". As Trump on SNL said "All of them should shut the hell up"

chitoryu12 posted:

In the end, all he did was tie the noose around himself and let Hillary kick the stool out from under him.

I only caught the mid half hour when I went on break, and if that was any example of what the rest was like, Trump crashed and burned so hard he came out in china. He was a loving pinata and every time he tried to "gotcha" her it blew right back in his smug face to the point he had to avoid answering questions to ramble on like some old gently caress at an Old Country Buffet

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Oct 20, 2016

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

SocketWrench posted:

I only caught the mid half hour when I went on break, and if that was any example of what the rest was like, Trump crashed and burned so hard he came out in china. He was a loving pinata and every time he tried to "gotcha" her it blew right back in his smug face to the point he had to avoid answering questions to ramble on like some old gently caress at an Old Country Buffet

He started out relatively strong, which is to say, it took half an hour for him to warm up to interrupting Hillary.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

So what happens if Trump just drops out right now to run his new TV network?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hilariously hosed would the Republicans be?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
This late in the elections a high solid 9.8, because I'm p sure this late into it Hillary would just win by default.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Mors Rattus posted:

He started out relatively strong, which is to say, it took half an hour for him to warm up to interrupting Hillary.
She poked poked poked at him, finally causing him to snap when she needled him about having "choked" when he went to Mexico, at which point Trump couldn't handle the strain of pretending to be Presidential and Serious and Sober-Minded and reverted to his natural form of whining, self-pitying, boorish jerk.

Near the end, he blurted out "What a nasty woman" when Hillary was delivering an answer about some policy or other.

I'd loving love to play poker with Donald Trump. He's basically just one big tell.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

So what happens if Trump just drops out right now to run his new TV network?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hilariously hosed would the Republicans be?

If he dropped out the GOP would have about the same exact chance of winning this election as they do with him staying in

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Honestly at this point it would be better for the GOP if Trump did just pull out and let Hillary take it. Then they wouldn't have to try to defend Trump or worry about him chasing away the marginally sane wing of the party in their attempt to cling on to congress.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Dr. VooDoo posted:

If he dropped out the GOP would have about the same exact chance of winning this election as they do with him staying in

If anything, it'd improve their chances in the house and senate.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
He can't really drop out at this point, can he? He is on all the ballots. He would just stop campaigning, which would probably make his numbers go up

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Would you support her if she won the election? Vanity

Surprisingly, most of the replies are respectful, mature "Yes"s.

Haha yeah right

quote:

I would fully understand how this nation came to civil war in a way no history book could ever teach.

7 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:10:52 PM by PittsburghAfterDark (The American media: We do what the Soviet media did without the guns to our head.)

quote:

When in the course of human events etc etc

All branches, all agencies and both parties refuse to even acknowledge the existence of the law let alone enforce it. This is EXACTLY the sort of thing that George III pulled and that spurred the framers on to declaring independence.

9 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:12:08 PM by relictele (Principiis obsta & Finem respice - Resist The Beginnings & Consider The Ends.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

No even if Trump wins...I would demand an investigation on why he didn’t win by more.

11 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:12:42 PM by Az Joe (Desu Hov Vult!! The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time....)

quote:

The talking heads are hyperventilating over Trump saying he will keep everyone in suspense over accepting election results.
Did anyone hear Hillary saying she would accept election results?

27 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:14:50 PM by LoneRangerMassachusetts (qa)

Yes, when they asked both candidates the same question at the first debate. She reaffirmed it again at this one.

quote:

Near the end, Chris Wallace asked The Donald if he would support the results of the election, regardless of who wins?

The Donald said he would have to wait and see.

If The Donald wins, of course he supports the outcome.

But if that is the result, he had better ask for a recount. Just to make sure Herself does not ask for one first.

If Herself wins, demand a recount in every state in which the count had the appearance of being the result of massive fraud. Not like Florida 2000, but every precinct in the whole state.

Not like Herself was asked quite the same question. Herself would contest the outcome if The Donald won 400 electoral votes, and if he wins just a bare majority, it may be months before the recounts could be completed.

41 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:17:21 PM by alloysteel (Of course you will live in interesting times, Nobody has a choice, now.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

I really don’t know what else the democrats can do to convince the American people their votes don’t count.

Would you accept tyranny if the majority of Americans voted for it???

Would you give up your guns if America voted down the second amendment?

Would you accept fraud and lawlessness just so voters will continue to believe that they have a voice?

The president takes an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC!

Trump’s reply about the election being rigged SIMPLY because Hillary is allowed to run was SPOT ON!

51 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:20:18 PM by Safrguns

quote:

Yes. With a rope.

56 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:20:55 PM by Noumenon (We owe them nothing: not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.)

quote:

No. Newt Gingrich had it right when he said that a Hildabeast win in this one would signal a thousand years of darkness. Nobody with any brains or talent should want to participate in that.
If Hilda should win, Texas and other states which retain any sort of a will to live need to do two things immediately, i.e. secede, and then contact the Russian government and indicate that they want no part of any sort of a war between Russia and thelosers they just seceded from.

61 posted on 10/19/2016, 10:21:57 PM by ganeemead
To: Dustoff45

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I am quite literally a Hindu who primarily venerates a female subdeity, so guilty as charged? :v:

Just so long as it is Kali, the coolest of all the Hindu goddesses!

(just joking, I don't consider the Hindu pantheon as if it was... I dunno, a superhero team)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From LIVE Final Debate in Las Vegas, NV--Live Thread posted by freeper jennychase

It's poo poo.

quote:

To: Mr. M.J.B.

May the one true Father in Heaven cause all to see the venomous demons who occupy Hillary. May they be shown in all of their wickedness to the millions of viewers. May they stumble in speech, shriek in agony, and show the smoke from their nostrils.
In the name of Jesus His Son, Amen

739 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:14:55 PM by politicket (1 1/2 million attended Obama's coronation - only 14 missed work!)

Abortion.

quote:

To: angelcindy

I just lost it and started screaming at my monitor.

This !@(#*#@ing !@(*@ ... “well, I will defend murder....”

!@(#*@!#(* @#(#!*@#(!**(!#*!@#(!(@*%&!. “we have come too far....” !@(#*!* !@(#*!@**!@ #%#@).

770 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:16:13 PM by Pravious

quote:

To: Peter ODonnell

Mention body parts!!

799 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:17:39 PM by Tx Angel

quote:

To: HamiltonJay

Infowars reporting the Donalds microphone feed reduced to make him sound weak.

841 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:19:48 PM by Geoffrey

They loved the "hombres" line.

quote:

To: StarFan

She said “he choked” just to try to piss him off

927 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:23:41 PM by bigbob (The Hillary indictment will have to come from us.)

Incidentally, this is when Trump lost his cool.

quote:

To: hsmomx3
Not a direct reply.. but, let me say

SCREW TWITTER!!!!

This format has ALWAYS been MUCH better!

1,029 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:28:09 PM by SomeCallMeTim ( The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them!)

quote:

To: bgill

She’s touching her face...signalling?

1,041 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:28:29 PM by Abigail Adams

quote:

To: Irish Eyes

What the hell are YOU talking about?

Trump is doing quite well....except for that sniffing thing.

1,049 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:28:50 PM by nopardons

Proof that if there is a god, that it doesn't listen to freepers.

quote:

To: Jamestown1630

Hillary is trying to get Mr Trump to lose his tempter. She called him “The Donald” She keeps accusing him of alineing with Russia. Please pray, pray, pray for Donald ro speak with wisdom & hold his temnper

1,050 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:28:50 PM by UMCRevMom@aol.com ( MAP OF)

quote:

To: jennychase

WTF is this obnoxious bitch rambling on about with Russia!?

Good God, she is totally flippin’ insane.

1,065 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:29:14 PM by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)

Spoiler: he didn't.

quote:

Come on Donald!!!
Talk about the Russian uranium deal!!!

1,087 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:30:31 PM by ObozoMustGo2012

Spoiler: he did

quote:

To: Biggirl

Did he really say

“bigly”

????

1,088 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:30:33 PM by Samurai_Jack (War is cruelty, there is no use trying to reform it; the crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.)

Unlike usual, I'm about 90% sure that this is (((globalists))), not globalists.

quote:

To: crusty old prospector

You’re the puppet!

She's the puppet of the Globalists!

1,107 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:31:38 PM by Repeal 16-17 (Let me know when the Shooting starts.)

quote:

To: MNDude

“Anyone else notice her eyes are extra shiny?”

Maybe she has special blue-colored contact lenses to control her seizures since she can’t wear those special blue glasses on stage.

1,148 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:34:12 PM by MayflowerMadam

quote:

To: silent_jonny

I swear the demons are ready to come out. She is seething.

1,196 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:36:14 PM by hsmomx3 (Love my Steelers!!)

The blame shifting has started already.

quote:

To: Pinkbell

Hillary gave Wallace the hand signal. They are trying to keep her image off screen when she gives the hand signal, but it was caught.

And then Wallace interrupted Trump.

1,220 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:37:31 PM by Pic7

They won't even investigate the claim. It's just dismissed out of hand.

quote:

To: relee

She won’t add a penny to the debt. LOL!

1,262 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:40:50 PM by pgkdan (The Silent MajorityStands With TRUMP!)

quote:

To: KC_Lion

Hillary lying about not increasing the national debt.

1,265 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:41:01 PM by CASchack

Yes, Trump interrupted the moderator to thank him.

quote:

To: All

LOLOL...Trump thanks Wallace again for making a good point about Clinton’s economic plans

1,303 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:42:43 PM by Girlene

At this point it was obvious that Trump was no longer in control. Hillary was happy for a reason.

quote:

To: Boardwalk

The constant smile is a sign of nerves

1,361 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:46:09 PM by adc (wethepeople)

Freep likes uncontrollable Trump.

quote:

To: LostInBayport

Even with her notes, at 45 minutes in, she’s lost the debate. Trump wins.

1,363 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:46:16 PM by blueplum ((March 11, 2016 - the day the First Amendment died?))

Breaking at roughly the halfway point with this

quote:

I swear the demons are ready to come out. She is seething.

Keep praying. May the demons declare themselves by name as they come forth from their prey. May their sneers be made manifest on her face and in her mind. May Hillary's tongue become tied. May her mind become clouded to the point of uselessness.

1,381 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:47:19 PM by politicket (1 1/2 million attended Obama's coronation - only 14 missed work!)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
More, worse. Still from LIVE Final Debate in Las Vegas, NV--Live Thread posted by freeper jennychase

Freepers:

quote:

To: Murp

BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,450 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:51:02 PM by Balata

At this point, most of the thread is actually in disagreement and thinks Wallace is doing a good job. Most of the thread.

quote:

To: exit82

Frankly, Wallace is proving to be the WORST and MOST BIASED moderator to date. What a total jackass.

1,498 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:53:28 PM by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)

Hillary "played the woman card" a whole bunch tonight, to great effect.

quote:

Clinton plays the Woman card ... every woman knows what it is like to be disrespected; therefore, Trump is evil.

1,503 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:53:43 PM by TomGuy

quote:

To: Miss Didi

Her contact must have teleprompter on them. Something is VERY VERY off and she comes off as reading. She is reading.

[gif of spongebob squarepants leafing through a book omitted]

1,508 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:53:51 PM by Pic7

quote:

To: Signalman

IMO, this is the MOST important moment of the campaign... Donald NEED TO defend her accusations.... she’s winning this battle so far... STRIKE BACK DJT!

1,542 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:56:36 PM by SomeCallMeTim ( The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them!)

quote:

To: mylife

He drew blood with that one. She’s hit bad with that one. She has nothing to respond with on the e-mail obstruction of justice. Absolutely bankrupt.

1,565 posted on 10/19/2016, 6:57:41 PM by Rockitz (This is NOT rocket science - Follow the money and you'll find the truth.)
I'm kind of upset that she didn't simply dismiss it out of hand for being from O'Keefe. The tape was dismantled by the aftershow panels anyway.

quote:

To: goodnesswins

She WILL NOT ANSWER the pay for play question

1,610 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:00:34 PM by LostInBayport (When there are more people riding in the cart than there are pulling it, the cart stops moving...)
And while she needs to... no, she won't, and she didn't need to right then because Trump kept falling for her bait and she could just keep pivoting to string him along.

quote:

To: Rocky Mountain Wild Turkey

Wallace trying to fact check Trump the FIX IS IN!!!!

1,642 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:01:42 PM by Blue Highway

quote:

To: politicket

please GOD. Reveal the demon inside her NOW!

1,672 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:03:45 PM by KeyLargo

They're starting to notice finally.

quote:

To: Republican Wildcat

agree—always loses when he takes her bait

1,674 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:03:59 PM by MyDogAteMyBallot

It's sad to see that freep predicted the Trump surrogate response. It was the most incredibly infuriating thing.

quote:

To: NImerc

Wallace had to insert about accepting the results of the election

Trump says he will look at it at the time

And No Hillary, your side did not accept the results of the 2000 election

1,714 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:07:29 PM by exit82 (Road Runner sez:" Let's Make America Beeping Great Again! Beep! Beep!")

quote:

To: RitaOK

Hey, Chris...

News at 11:00. It doesn’t MATTER if Trump accepts Hillary if she wins. There are millions and millions of us out here who WON’T.

1,731 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:08:37 PM by Pravious

This is now like the fifth or sixth of these so far. The gimmick is old.

quote:

To: sam_whiskey

Father God, show your awesome power to an unbelieving nation. We call upon the name of your son, Jesus Christ, to intermediate on our behalf and cause the demons in the presidential debate hall to be shown in the light, and to tremble before the name of Jesus Christ!

1,742 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:09:08 PM by politicket (1 1/2 million attended Obama's coronation - only 14 missed work!)

Despite slapping Hillary around with all of today's hot right wing talking points, they're still turning on the moderator.

quote:

To: TomGuy

Chris Wallace is Hillary’s loyal lapdog.

He will defend his mommy when the going gets hot.

1,753 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:09:47 PM by Pelham (Behold a pale horse, its rider's name is Hillary and Orcs follow her)

Those'll be the Soviet operatives executed for spying.

quote:

To: Little Pig

Hillary is a bitter bitch. Sorry if that offends anyone but I've hit the wall with my tolerance of her. She belongs in jail and quite possibly, to meet the same fate as the Rosenbergs.

1,764 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:10:30 PM by liberalh8ter (The only difference between flash mob 'urban yutes' and U.S. politicians is the hoodies.)

quote:

To: donna

The slimy msm will jump all over him for this, but he’s RIGHT, and not afraid to say so. Most Americans agree that there is MASSIVE voter fraud, and he doesn’t have to agree with the prevailing thought that it’s improper to do so.

1,860 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:15:49 PM by adc (wethepeople)

quote:

To: Tench_Coxe

The question on “”peaceful transfer of power” was awkward for Wallace and Hillary. And it probably is making some people nervous who are working behind the scenes, because what I was taking from that exchange is that Trump’s allegations of rigged elections is *known* by Wallace and Hillary, and they can hear bolt actions clicking into place.

1,889 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:17:48 PM by Tench_Coxe (For every Allende, there is a Pinochet)

Yup, full turn on the moderator.

quote:

To: ConservaTeen

Chris Wallace just proved he is a Hillary supporter. THE FIX IS IN!!!!!!

1,897 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:18:12 PM by Blue Highway

quote:

To: 80skid

Who gives a rats rear end about Aleppo?

Moderator bring up healthcare

1,940 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:20:55 PM by TheBigJ

quote:

Hillary must be defeated!

Once again at a debate, she blathers on as long as she wants!

Then Trump gets two sentences, and it’s back to ten minutes more of that evil bitch.

She will turn the White House into her own personal bank.

PS....

SCREW YOU CHRIS WALLACE !!!!!

Trump must change the DNC controlled commission on debates.

WHEN he wins, the phony commission on debates must be dismantled, and replaced.

For every Martha Radditz, there must be a Sean Hannity at debates!

To keep doing these Loser Party debates is political suicide.

1,957 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:21:46 PM by TheConservativeParty (TRUMP 45 Meet the new boss, not the same as any old boss.)

Creepy prayer count: like ten or so

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

Father Lord God Almighty

Send your angel of earthly transition and departure , the arch angel Azrael , to collect the mortal soul of this wicked evil Jezebel , Hillary Rotten Clinton , visiting her in the night , when none can save and that no man be blamed . Place there upon her your cold final kiss . That she arise no more .

1,968 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:22:19 PM by LeoWindhorse (America First !)

Freeper Rome2000 has been completely unhinged tonight.

quote:

To: McGruff

I’m out, can’t listen to this shrill voiced c#*t’s voice any longer.

Only faggots and bitches would vote for this monster.

2,013 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:25:38 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

How did I know they'd love this line?

quote:

To: chuck allen

Trump: "You're such a nasty woman!"

Yes! Yes she is!

2,096 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:30:37 PM by silent_jonny ("The Lord is my refuge" -- Psalm 91:9)

Compare & contrast

quote:

To: mylife

Trump is staying on message...very focused.

2,113 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:31:19 PM by RoosterRedux

Contrast & compare

quote:

Such a nasty woman

Line of the night ! !

2,115 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:31:23 PM by tomkat (si vis pacem, para bellum)

quote:

To: silent_jonny

Did he really say she’s a nasty woman?? Go, Mr. T!

2,156 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:33:46 PM by freepertoo

Total creepy prayer count: fourteen?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Nasty Woman' During Debate posted by freeper 2ndDivisionVet

quote:

The two presidential candidates were discussing their plans for when programs like social security and Medicare run out, with Clinton emphasizing, "We need to put more more money into the social security trust fund."

"That's part of my commitment to raise taxes on the wealthy," Clinton said. "My social security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donald's, assuming he can't figure out how to get out of it."

"Such a nasty woman," Trump uttered, interrupting Clinton as she repeated that it's necessary to "replenish the social security trust fund."

"Uttered" is really the wrong word. He did the usual lean-in-to-the-mic thing.

Are you prepared for how much freep loves this line?

quote:

So? What’s the problem? She is a nasty, corrupt, lying, crazy hag!!!!

6 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:42:41 PM by Dawgreg (Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.)

No, that's nothing. This... this is how much they love that line.

quote:

Best line of the debate.

That will go down in history with Reagan’s joke about Mondale’s youth and inexperience and Bentson’s “You’re no Jack Kennedy.”

Brilliant!

7 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:43:01 PM by Timpanagos1

quote:

To: mumblypeg

He was inaccurate, he should have said nasty lesbian.

14 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:46:22 PM by Williams (The (republican) party is over.)

quote:

Does she remind anyone else of their psychotic, habitually lying ex? Evil like that gives me the creeps.

21 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:50:12 PM by pke

They don't just love the line, they think it'll stick to her as the media picks it up.

quote:

It is really stupid of the media to harp on this because the woman was being nasty. The moniker will stick and she will be labeled with it on the right if they try and shame Trump with it. It will get played over and over and people will agree she was nasty. It would be better for her if the media dropped it quickly or her new nickname will be Nasty Hillary. Crooked is bad but Nasty is just gross when taken out of context.

32 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:14:12 PM by Lady Heron

quote:

"Such a nasty woman," Trump uttered, interrupting Clinton as she repeated that it's necessary to "replenish the social security trust fund."

Hillary is the National Ex-Wife.

49 posted on 10/20/2016, 12:19:43 AM by cynwoody

Not a single person has dared to suggest that this was a misstep.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From (Vanity) Hillary was READING from real time info. posted by freeper fuzzylogic

the OP posted:

I've never posted a vanity thread...but Hillary was READING something. She keeps looking down for the entire debate. Trump looks at the camera, the moderator and Hillary. While Trump is talking she's reading...yes, she takes a few notes, but not a thousand page essay and EVERY time she's talking she's looking down at something giving her info. Look again and you'll see it.

quote:

To: fuzzylogic

I thought the same thing; at times it looked like she was reading a teleprompter.

4 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:53:55 PM by JGT

quote:

Noticed that too.

She obviously had prepared answers.

8 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:56:53 PM by proud American in Canada (May God Bless the U.S.A. (Trump: I will bear the slings and arrows for you, the American people))

quote:

To: JGT

She sounded like she had the questions ahead of time.

12 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:59:12 PM by dandiegirl (BO)

Okay, yeah yeah yeah, the usual bullshit.

quote:

To: proud American in Canada

Yes but I feel her answers were too detailed, if you watch a second time and watch her nodding and looking down at the podium it is obvious she’s reading more than she could have written notes about.

15 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:01:45 PM by fuzzylogic (welfare state = sharing consequences of poor moral choices among everybody)

quote:

Her answers were canned, and contents of the can did not match the realities of the conversation.

The creepiest thing about her though is she seems to positively enjoy lying. Most people feel a pang of guilt, but its like the instinct is upside down in her, she seems to only really come alive and enjoy herself when she is lying.

21 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:07:10 PM by AndyTheBear

They, uh, actually believe this poo poo.

quote:

same podium she used in the first debate which was loaded with stuff some sleezy guy took away after debate and had a screen just like the one tonight

26 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:09:10 PM by DOC44 (Have gun will travel.)

:psyboom:

quote:

I was listening to the debate in the car. Her sentences were AMAZING in vocab and structure. I thought she must have been reading or wearing a wire. Who can speak off the cuff like that with complex, perfect sentence structure?

48 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:38:34 PM by Yaelle

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

The handlers knew the topics, they probably had canned answers to probable questions and sent them to an electronic device like and iPad. When they didn’t have an answer she went off topic, like when she blamed Russia for interfering with our election.

49 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:40:08 PM by Bayou City

Seriously look at this :tinfoil: poo poo

quote:

May I suggest some form of e-ink display. While there is nothing available on the commercial market, I'm sure that, given enough money one could create a stealth device that looked like a common blank piece of notepaper until the e-ink layer was activated, at which point it would display preloaded bullet points and crib notes. Being non-transmissive in nature it could be read in ambient lighting without calling attention to itself like the screens on a tablet would.

65 posted on 10/19/2016, 11:23:51 PM by ADemocratNoMore (Jeepers, Freepers, where'd 'ya get those sleepers?. Pj people, exposing old media's lies)

Freep opinions: "e-paper" displays are actually paper

quote:

To: Let's Roll

Maybe it’s not her lectern, but her note pad. maybe it is really electronic paper that can is programmed like a computer. Then it would look like her notes, but it would be their messages to her. I think technology is definitely at the point where computer messages can be displayed on special computer screen paper. It’s just not been made commercial yet.

68 posted on 10/19/2016, 11:51:18 PM by Bellflower (Dems = Mat 6:23 ....If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!)

So freep is unanimous that Trump won and that Hillary didn't just lose, she cheated. Again.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
This is great, they're heading straight into a wall and are all yelling to go faster.

quote:

I was listening to the debate in the car. Her sentences were AMAZING in vocab and structure. I thought she must have been reading or wearing a wire. Who can speak off the cuff like that with complex, perfect sentence structure? 

48 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:38:34 PM by Yaelle

This is just beautiful. Maybe someone who trained to speak and debate in public? Like, oh I dunno, a lawyer or politician?

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Oct 20, 2016

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

quote:

Does she remind anyone else of their psychotic, habitually lying ex? Evil like that gives me the creeps.

21 posted on 10/19/2016, 8:50:12 PM by pke

quote:

Hillary is the National Ex-Wife.

49 posted on 10/20/2016, 12:19:43 AM by cynwoody

Projecting so loving hard wow

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Fathis Munk posted:

This is great, they're heading straight into a wall and are all yelling to go faster.

This is just beautiful. Maybe someone who trained to speak and debate in public? Like, oh I dunno, a lawyer or politician?

Yeah, that got me too, along with Bill Mitchell's tweets about how Hillary seemed to be reading stuff on her podium- it's almost like she prepared for this whole thing!

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

Ivory tower liberal! How dare she know how to speak well! :freep:

I think my favorites of all of those are the attempts at creepy prayers that just straight up transition into them trying to cast spells on her, especially in light of that earlier comment about how witches would totally be trying to hex Trump.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
I for one welcome the coming thousand years of darkness. So does Hillary's 1000 years run concurrently to Obama's or does it start after his ends?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Fathis Munk posted:

Don't be silly. Nobody could be smarter than they are unless they are cheating demon lizard people.

kartikeya posted:

Ivory tower liberal! How dare she know how to speak well! :freep:

I think my favorites of all of those are the attempts at creepy prayers that just straight up transition into them trying to cast spells on her, especially in light of that earlier comment about how witches would totally be trying to hex Trump.

I know. Freeper theology is basically just demanding that supernatural forces destroy whatever they are mad at today. Normally, their "prayers" are some repulsive passive aggressive screed, but the closer to the election they get, the more they become long winded hexes on their enemies for reality not conforming to what they think it should be rather than to gain any form of enlightenment and certainly not aid anyone.

We're already at the stage where they think their enemies are literal demons and Lord Trump-sama is a prophet despite violating all the codes they claim to live by. By this point, I'm surprised they stick with paying lip service to Christianity instead of just making a religion that suits them better. Give them a couple more weeks and they will drop all pretense and start sacrificing to the altar of the Orange One, the one true God, to curse all who threaten His majesty.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Merica posted:

I for one welcome the coming thousand years of darkness. So does Hillary's 1000 years run concurrently to Obama's or does it start after his ends?

Years 992-984.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: NImerc

Wallace had to insert about accepting the results of the election

Trump says he will look at it at the time

And No Hillary, your side did not accept the results of the 2000 election

1,714 posted on 10/19/2016, 7:07:29 PM by exit82 (Road Runner sez:" Let's Make America Beeping Great Again! Beep! Beep!")

That's fine, your side hasn't recognized or accepted the results since the early 90's unless it was a Republican win

quote:

Best line of the debate.

That will go down in history with Reagan’s joke about Mondale’s youth and inexperience and Bentson’s “You’re no Jack Kennedy.”

Brilliant!

Which was such a "slam" the only people that remember it are the ones desperately pining for another Reagan

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Oct 20, 2016

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
I hope this magical e-ink invisible writing technology, which has extremely limited operational parameters and is complex enough to border on being actual magic trickles down into the open arms of the waiting public, for use in myriad practical applications such as uh... cheating on tests.

Hilary for Prison! CARTHAGO DELENDA EST

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ It's just amazing the amount of poo poo they make up to excuse why someone well versed in politics can be good at it while an orange tinted Billy Madison fails so bigly

McGlockenshire posted:

From Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Nasty Woman' During Debate posted by freeper 2ndDivisionVet

Not a single person has dared to suggest that this was a misstep.

After all, no one, NO ONE respects women more than Trump, he's the bigly-est respectator of womyn.

Freep, there's a reason trump's ratings suck with women and why the audience laughed at him when he said that...a Republican win on the 8th is gonna be one thing Trump won't be able to grab by the pussy

quote:

same podium she used in the first debate which was loaded with stuff some sleezy guy took away after debate and had a screen just like the one tonight

26 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:09:10 PM by DOC44 (Have gun will travel.)

Yet not a one questions Trump after his aide comes out and takes a notebook off his podium. Seriously guys, if you apply it to one you need to apply it to the other. And trust me, hillary having her poo poo together isn't a conspiracy, it's called experience. Trump, on the other hand is just an unhinged creeper who's only experience with politics is filling out a tax form to dodge taxes for 20 years.
There's two reasons I want Hillary to win. One, because it's gonna send Republicans into a meltdown, and two, Trump simply is not a good politician...or human for that matter. I don't want a loudmouthed racist bigot sexist conspiracy loon that gets in playground level slap fights over trivial bullshit that's prone to outbursts of crazy to be the representative of my country

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Oct 20, 2016

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

Best line of the debate.

Brilliant!

I'm sure a lot of the awful things Trump said during the debates will go down in history. Just not for the reasons Freep thinks.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Also loved this one:

quote:

Yes but I feel her answers were too detailed, if you watch a second time and watch her nodding and looking down at the podium it is obvious she’s reading more than she could have written notes about.

She's a loving politician, if you gave her a soapbox she could go on for hours on whatever topic.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MeLKoR posted:

She's a loving politician, if you gave her a soapbox she could go on for hours on whatever topic.

I still can't get over the anti-intellectualism here. It's considered bad to have a comprehensive understanding of a subject instead of just going with gut feelings and ignoring everyone telling you that you're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

It's really weird to read their prayers for the debate. I mean, I'll admit I prayed for Hillary's success, but I don't think I actually had any effect on anything. God isn't some magic pokemon you control by invoking the right words.