Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Thank you for your input noted Moonie newspaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Tom Guycot posted:

Lmao, o'keefe has a new video and its his saddest yet.

He has -get this- Huma, HUMA, ON HIDDEN TAPE, admitting Hillary wants to let Syrian refugees come into the country!

...we're through the looking glass here, people.

It's more than that! There's a guy on camera admitting that the democrats have been in GOTV efforts for 50 years! AND IT BEGAN WITH BUSSING!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

ImpAtom posted:

Okay.

So like, here are the three answers to that question:

A: "I won't create a no fly zone!" : "Hillary Clinton doesn't care about the slaughter of innocents!"
B: "I will create a no fly zone and shoot down Russian aggressors!" : "Hillary Clinton is provoking a nuclear war!"
C: "I will create a no fly zone and not shoot down Russian aggressors!" : "Hillary Clinton is spineless and Putin will walk all over her."

Unless you have another one?

Sad to say it but very few voters care about Syria, choice A is a clear winner with the general populace. I want to find ways to help the displaced Syrians but not if it involves a loving war with Russia, we are a very war weary country and I think most people agree with me.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

Sad to say it but very few voters care about Syria, choice A is a clear winner with the general populace.

Very few voters care about Syria which is why it has come up in all four debates and is a regular subject of discussion, if just for the refugee issue.

That doesn't change the fact that you've now pivoted to "Well, she didn't give the RIGHT bad answer to the question for the general public" instead.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
So how'd the debates go?

I'll only accept an answer in comically paraphrased quotes TIA

Anomalous Blowout
Feb 13, 2006

rock
ice
storm
abyss

It makes no attempt to sound human. It is atoms and stars.

Hollismason posted:

Does anyone have actual family members voting for Donald Trump who are not old people? Like it's really loving weird to talk with your family members and they'll say " Well I'm voting for Donald Trump".

Ugh so weird.

Pretty much every pro-Bernie young dude in my family is now 100% behind Trump because he may be "rude and crude" and "a horrible person" but he's "the slap in the face that America needs to really discover that the system is broken." Fortunately only some of them are of legal voting age.

When you bring up to them that Trump disagrees with Sanders on basically every major policy point, most boil it down to "well we need A CHANGE, I don't care what the change is!" and a couple have legit post-apocalyptic wank fantasies about Trump ushering in the fall of America so that the country can rebuild itself Walking Dead style and they can run around playing Übermensch like the world is a video game.

For the record, I come from a large Utah family, so the doomsday prepper fantasies aren't that weird for the area! The Mormons I know are all going for McMullin (and I suspect some will even go Clinton) but most of the young atheists who've broken apart from the LDS church seem to be protest-voting for Trump because gently caress you dad, I do what I want. It's like they couldn't get Bernie so they defaulted to the candidate that'll offend their parents more.

Basically they're even stupider than the racist elderlies.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

No they didn't.

It was their focus group. 10 decided that they would vote Trump and 6 Clinton.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

MaxxBot posted:

So that means we have an obligation to provoke madmen with nuclear weapons? Funny how this viewpoint used to be incredibly rare here but now that Hillary is the nominee everyone is an interventionist.

Turkey, a non-nuclear power, has already shot a Russian plane down without repercussions. You could claim that it's due to their membership to NATO and US nukes, but then that just leads us to ask why the response to the US would be any different. Now if this non-fly zone was in the Ukraine I could see a more hostile response, but Syria is basically a vassal that's rapidly collapsing. They'd have nothing to gain.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

I'll keep you in suspense.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

BAD HOMBRES

SUCH A NASTY WOMAN

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

Nasty Woman brutally slaughters Puppet.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

Hillary is a nasty woman beholden to foreign heroin peddling bad hombres. :sniff:

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Need this.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

MaxxBot posted:

Sad to say it but very few voters care about Syria, choice A is a clear winner with the general populace. I want to find ways to help the displaced Syrians but not if it involves a loving war with Russia, we are a very war weary country and I think most people agree with me.

It's been a while since I've seen a decent poll about this, but in general, Americans want to see more done against ISIS, not less, and are about evenly split on sending ground forces into Syria.

Most people do not agree with you.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Anomalous Blowout posted:

Pretty much every pro-Bernie young dude in my family is now 100% behind Trump

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: They were never pro-Bernie.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Theme song for the debates right here: http://www.30days30songs.com/2

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

gently caress your illegitimate democracy.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I bet if there was a fourth debate, Trump would be denying he ever would question the election results.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hollismason posted:

Does anyone have actual family members voting for Donald Trump who are not old people? Like it's really loving weird to talk with your family members and they'll say " Well I'm voting for Donald Trump".

Ugh so weird.
My uncle and cousin very well might. Never mind that they've been pretty big users of the social safety net, and would be in debtors prison without it.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

Obama is a bad hombre, you nasty woman

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

Quorum posted:

The payouts of the Clinton Foundation are well-attested and overwhelmingly to actual charitable causes.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

that isn't what remotely happened though

Please read my post again in the context of my reply. I was answering the following question:

quote:

how would payments to a foundation that doesn't financially benefit the Clintons even help them

No need to get all worked up.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

17 Agencies Agree: The Nasty Womyn.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Did Trump really lose the Breitbart poll? Is that actually real?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The Tea Party and other Republican's admire the Brexit vote because they think it means Britain has closed all it's borders ( England doesn't really have these it is a island) and kicked out all Muslims. Like they fundamentally don't understand what has occurred. It's their wet dream of what the USA could do.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Doctor Butts posted:

I bet if there was a fourth debate, Trump would be denying he ever would question the election results.
|f he's still alive in a year he's going to claim that he never ran for president, and that he would have beat Hillary if he ran.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
on the one hand i'm deeply ashamed of this country for trump ever being anything more than a joke candidate on par with joe exotic, but on the other hand i'm slightly heartened by the fact that he's going to get absolutely crushed in the end

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

The President may soon be Donald Trump.

Are you a bad enough hombre to vote for Hillary Clinton?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Charlz Guybon posted:

It's an online poll, they mean nothing either way. Basically show which group has too much time on their hands.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Deified Data posted:

So how'd the debates go?

Such a nasty woman

Bad hombres

Ill keep you in suspense

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

MaxxBot posted:

Hi, I pretend to think the average voter understands the implications of a no-fly-zone on a dying internet forum. Thanks for reading!

:lol:

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

The difference in the candidates after the debate ended was striking. Hillary strides right out, smiling at everyone and chatting it up and laughing. Donald stalks around for a bit then has a pow-wow with his creepy clan of pod people before begrudgingly shaking a hand or two. Made him look really lonely and scared and I'd :ohdear: for him but gently caress that walking pile of rancid putrescence and I hope at least a couple of his kids turn out okay.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Charlz Guybon posted:

It was when I checked it an hour ago but gently caress going to breitbart.com again. /pol/ probably bot-swarmed it back to Trump after people started mocking it.

Anomalous Blowout
Feb 13, 2006

rock
ice
storm
abyss

It makes no attempt to sound human. It is atoms and stars.

Squeegy posted:

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: They were never pro-Bernie.

But he's only endorsed Clinton because THEY THREATENED HIS LIFE! :downs: And here's a link from an angry 99%er Facebook page that shows how through some convoluted conspiracy HE COULD STILL WIN!

In other news leaving Utah has never felt so good.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

NmareBfly posted:

The difference in the candidates after the debate ended was striking. Hillary strides right out, smiling at everyone and chatting it up and laughing. Donald stalks around for a bit then has a pow-wow with his creepy clan of pod people before begrudgingly shaking a hand or two. Made him look really lonely and scared and I'd :ohdear: for him but gently caress that walking pile of rancid putrescence and I hope at least a couple of his kids turn out okay.

It'll be fine, Barron is good at the cyber, which is a very marketable skill in the dystopian cyberfuture in which the magic has returned and Hillary Clinton rules the United Canadian and American States with a fist of actual literal iron and plasteel.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I wonder if the prominent shot of a staffer picking up Donald's notepad right after the debate ended will lead to the alt right asking if he got the debate questions ahead of time???

Joe-Bob
May 12, 2005

GO BIG RED
College Slice

Doctor Butts posted:

I doubt it. Aside from an unexpectedly frank closing question in debate #2, he's been remarkably consistent on this issue.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/788966627253506048
:abuela:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

ImpAtom posted:

Very few voters care about Syria which is why it has come up in all four debates and is a regular subject of discussion, if just for the refugee issue.

That doesn't change the fact that you've now pivoted to "Well, she didn't give the RIGHT bad answer to the question for the general public" instead.

I want the answer that involves us not pointlessly getting involved in expensive and deadly military conflicts, I don't think that's a bad answer.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

U-DO Burger posted:

The President may soon be Donald Trump.

Are you a bad enough hombre to vote for Hillary Clinton?

I will once my drat ballot comes in the mail. I got my voters pamphlet almost a week ago and have been itching to get the voting over already.

I have election night off and can't wait to drink Republican tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Also PPP twitter has been killing it since the debate (as usual)

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/788909695440449536

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/788914780174254080

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/788919451857121280

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/788931457163128832

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/788937168244834304

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/788937995785211904

• Locked thread