Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

anyone else see the nearly 30 y/o guy sitting alone i his apt late at night playing video games and think "thats me"? Yeah if you did.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can see my castlevania Megathread earlier this year for more where I played through every single in release order but Super is gimmicky ugly and easy compared to its contemporaries.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

anyone else see the nearly 30 y/o guy sitting alone i his apt late at night playing video games and think "thats me"? Yeah if you did.

totally dude, noticed that he wasnt wearing a blanky which is some bs! looked more like a townhouse or a condo than an apartment though

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

oliwan posted:

none of these games will be played in 30 years, whereas people will still be playing nes and snes. like honestly, pikmin? mario kart 8?

I'll be playing those in thirty years. The door's that way, kid.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Also, hot drat, that soundtrack thoguh. That James Brown(?) song had me jump out of my computer chair and start cutting a rug bigtime, culminating in a backflip (not to toot my own horn but pretty impressive considering im 300lbs..adrenaline is a funny thing) of which the landing was a bit miscalculated and i ended up bringing my entire amiibo shelf crashing to the ground, waking up my entire family. Still, this is loving Awesome.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

You can see my castlevania Megathread earlier this year for more where I played through every single in release order but Super is gimmicky ugly and easy compared to its contemporaries.

im going to contemporarily kick your rear end i love that poo poo

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

:ughh:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

ohm y god this is everything iw anted

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Also, hot drat, that soundtrack thoguh. That James Brown(?) song had me jump out of my computer chair and start cutting a rug bigtime, culminating in a backflip (not to toot my own horn but pretty impressive considering im 300lbs..adrenaline is a funny thing) of which the landing was a bit miscalculated and i ended up bringing my entire amiibo shelf crashing to the ground, waking up my entire family. Still, this is loving Awesome.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

the epic chris farley nintendo maniac

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hardest i've kekked at a post in probs a month..

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
When the final boss of ashes of ariandel bests me for the umpteenth time, I will bow my head in shame and switch cartridges to Pokemon Eclipse to enjoy a change of pace to some Light Gaming

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

*sweaty from playing bball* Sick layup Jerome... ANyway you guys want to play Skyrim on my Switch

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/onani_monster/status/789107742371741696

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pokemon and Monster Hunter on a console and a TV. Nuoh my God

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

tumor looking batty posted:

*sweaty from playing bball* Sick layup Jerome... ANyway you guys want to play Skyrim on my Switch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

nintendo is singularly bringing the singularity

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

In Training posted:

And when mom says it's time to go to the grocery store you can "Switch" right over to portable mode and continue the gaming sesh

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[at a brooklyn basketball court at 3am] Hah alright homie you got game...but how about ANTOHER typa game? *pulls out my nintendo and we all gather arojnd a picnic table to play 2k with bad graphics]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i cant get simons theme from super castlevania out of my loving head now that in training was talking all that poo poo

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

And a From game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[at a brooklyn basketball court at 3am] Hah alright homie you got game...but how about ANTOHER typa game? *pulls out my nintendo and we all gather arojnd a picnic table to play 2k with bad graphics]

yeah lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the skyrim remaster on the nintendo switch is just OG skyrim. a nintendo system can finally run it

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Nintendo has brought new "Joy-Con" technology to power the new controllers. Get ready to say "Joy-Con," over and over.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

one day when i get IK im going to probate the poo poo out of in training for hating supe cvania

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Met my Hot, Nintendo playing Hipster GF at a rooftop party in Chicago. (also chicagoons...whattup doe?Lets get some ginos!)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

the skyrim remaster on the nintendo switch is just OG skyrim. a nintendo system can finally run it

You can now play Skyrim on the way to the dispensary though

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Nintendo has brought new "Joy-Con" technology to power the new controllers. Get ready to say "Joy-Con," over and over.

It reminds me of the negcon and jogcon. So it rules.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Same but the brunette who brought her Nintendo Switch to her neighbors rooftop party

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

eSprots...eSprots never changes.....Except it DOES, doe! Lets play some Splatoon mother cuckers! *slams my switch down into the slot with so much gusto it breaks it*

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Met my Hot, Nintendo playing Hipster GF at a rooftop party in Chicago. (also chicagoons...whattup doe?Lets get some ginos!)

*gangster type urban youth pulls out the two sides of nintendo from the back of his jeans like a blikky*
*everyone starts shooting chopped AKs and uzis and poo poo into the air as he clicks them onto a lovely little screen*

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I am excited for the new Metroid game, courtesy of From Software.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

FactsAreUseless posted:

Child born in 2032: Oh boy, I can't wait to play this classic game from 1992! I like it way more than a game from 2015! I'm real!

kids will watch some old movies over and over more than some new ones

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

I blew my load when I saw Skyrim. Unironically. I may be sitting here with a fat wad in my cargo jorts (😂) but still two in aw of what I just witnessed to get up and put on a clean pair.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

eSprots...eSprots never changes.....Except it DOES, doe! Lets play some Splatoon mother cuckers! *slams my switch down into the slot with so much gusto it breaks it*

"You're lucky you've signed up with a premiere eSports team. Your generous benefits package includes robust console insurance just for times such as these."

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cannonballoon posted:

staahhpppp

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Cannonballoon posted:

gently caress you for raising my dreams to unapproachable levels

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

the epic chris farley nintendo maniac

[slides my Switch into the stand resting on a cardboard box in my van down by the river] This is the life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
It's everything I wanted. An epic mobile console with enough power to run those lovely multiplatform games everyone clamors for. But me? Me, I am after those 1st party and 2nd party goodies baby

From software?

Platinum games?

hell

loving

yes