Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Cannonballoon posted:

I am excited for the new Metroid game, courtesy of From Software.

you absolute fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
There is a new Mario game! I feel safe and happy from the world like when i was 8.

*catches a glimpse of the news on tv*

*sweats lightly*

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

It would be pretty cool if you could orient the little screen vertically for shmups or tetris.

choke me daddy

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Michael Jackson posted:

There is a new Mario game! I feel safe and happy from the world like when i was 8.

*catches a glimpse of the news on tv*

*sweats lightly*

thought you were dead man

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

thought you were dead man

Mario-kun saved me when i went to heaven.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Boomstick Quaid posted:

This wireless tablet console will not feature wifi, sorry

32gb internal storage

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Nintendo Switch has the wrong kind of Flash Memory Card

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[hijackers see get a peek at Zelda BOTW...next thing you know theyre gathered around it laughing and having the time of their lives and have given up their brand of violent jihad] Looks like Nintendo saves the day again

Lmao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I hope these snoopy ears feel good. Nintendo's journey to the comfy side will be complete [/Star Wars]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk how I feel about no real Dpad but it works on dualshocks so no biggie I guess

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Looks fuckin great. I'm jazzed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Idk how I feel about no real Dpad but it works on dualshocks so no biggie I guess

Is this the first nintendo controller to not have a real D-pad

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

omg why did you point that out lol give us the tiny d-pad!!!! wtf is that piece of crap!? its literally worse than the tiny d-pad

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

everyone loving loved the c buttons on the n64 controller so theyre back baby

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

In Training posted:

The dual shock's dpad looks like four buttons but it's still a rocker under the surface. These are likely identical to the ABXY buttons in order to get it to work as a mini-gamepad. This shouldn't be a problem for most games but it's a bit of a bummer.

The pro pad has a regular dpad which is a good sign.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The perfect gaming experience

https://twitter.com/kitanaimo/status/789126851511758848

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the pro controller will have a d-pad, at least

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

the pro controller will have a d-pad, at least

Yeah. Also I have to rewatch the video but it looks like Splatoon 2 will be playable on analog sticks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

honestly if The Switch is region free i hope i can just plug a bootleg snes controller in and use that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This means SMTV will be probably be a Nocturne sized console experience.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

In Training posted:

This means SMTV will be probably be a Nocturne sized console experience.

:pray:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What's the middle bit the two controller halves are attached to? Battery?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

they should make smt: stadium on the New Nintendo Switch XL

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

What's the middle bit the two controller halves are attached to? Battery?

lightsaber

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Yeah. Also I have to rewatch the video but it looks like Splatoon 2 will be playable on analog sticks

this is what got me pumped for splatoon 2. i hope the joysticks are more precise than what was in the wii u

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
it really is incredible that nintendo announced a console without loving a single thing up

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Really hope the battery life is big enough for me to carry and play all that time without charging like on the trailer!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
there wasnt even a mega64 skit

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

it really is incredible that nintendo announced a console without loving a single thing up

HolePisser1982 posted:

there wasnt even a mega64 skit

??????????

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i've decided to purchase the nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Switch looks *VHS tape tracking over my face to reveal the black guy from the Macklemore video* loving Awesome

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
The shift-motes look like guns, I see a sharp increase in police shootings of blacks in the urban core. Especially around basketball courts.

"Get on the ground! Put your hands up!" - cops

"gently caress the police! This a shift!" - darkies

"That must be a code word for drugs or gun!" BAM BAM "were confiscating this as evidence 😏" - cops

(Three hours later)

"Hey nice work on that self defense arrest john...... *sips coffee* anyway, you want to play some mario kart?"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Switch looks *VHS tape tracking over my face to reveal the black guy from the Macklemore video* loving Awesome

i knew this motherfucker was hiding something

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

The shift-motes look like guns, I see a sharp increase in police shootings of blacks in the urban core. Especially around basketball courts.

"That must be a code word for drugs or gun!" BAM BAM "were confiscating this as evidence 😏" - cops

(Three hours later)

"Hey nice work on that self defense arrest john...... *sips coffee* anyway, you want to play some mario kart?"

. . .

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/20/woah-with-nintendo-new-switch-youll-have-home-console-wherever-go.html

...whoa...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

(Three hours later)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

(Three hours later)

This is the worst post I've ever seen.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is the worst post I've ever seen.

Really I expected more from Jedi Knight Luigi