Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

thathonkey posted:

i like to smoke weed

Me too man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

i like to smoke weed

How many days of the weed do you like to smoke weed?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How many days of the weed do you like to smoke weed?

all days

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

get that OUT of my face posted:

someone in the next apartment complained about me smoking weed so it's time to learn how to roll and smoke outside where no one gives a poo poo

close your windows, turn on bathroom fan/dryer fan. I paid 50 bucks for a duct booster fan at home depot and leave it on all the time.

that way there is negative air pressure, air can only go outside and get sucked IN your apartment door - smell cant get out in the hall.

newbs open a window, which blows air into the room, pushing smoke under the door out into the hall. shameful!

I also get building airconditioning/heat sucked under my apt door for free

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Also if your door opens out it turns opening it into a workout.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i've smoked in my bathroom before with the shower on, putting a towel over the crack, and using lots of febreze after. usually it works but i didn't do a good enough job this most recent time

alternatively i'll just smoke outside because no one in NYC gives a poo poo if you're openly smoking. time to learn how to roll

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

get that OUT of my face posted:

alternatively i'll just smoke outside because no one in NYC gives a poo poo if you're openly smoking. time to learn how to roll

i prefer rolling my own but if you are feeling lazy they sell little rolling machines at just about every corner store or bodega in the city for like $5

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife
anyone have any suggestions for a pipe/bubbler? i'm going for something small and concealable. preferably under $80 or so.

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Just get a simple glass bubbler like this:

I've never had a problem with mine.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

crr posted:

anyone have any suggestions for a pipe/bubbler? i'm going for something small and concealable. preferably under $80 or so.

if you want concealable you might not want glass.. depends what you mean

are you talking something you can sneak into a concert/bar?

these are neat because you can just put the "working bit" in you pocket then get ahold of a water bottle in the venue, but still have your super fancey nice glass bottle for at-home use

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

i prefer bubblers and always get something approximately this same shape (standing up vertically vs horizontal). it's what i use like 90% of the time

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

I have a bubbler like this that I bought in like 2002 and it's easily my most well used piece of paraphernalia of all time. It's still my preferred combustion piece. If I bought one today though I'd get something w/ a 14mm GonG as the input so I could use it with vapes and whatnot

E: you can get really good deals on decent quality knockoffs of modern labware looking bubblers at dhgate.com, but don't get really complicated poo poo like recyclers and make sure it says the walls are good and thick

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Oct 20, 2016

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
that kind of design is real good, fits right in the palm of your hand and looks real discreet, you can even use your middle finger to block the carb and curl your index around the top of the bowl to block wind

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

Marijuana smokers: Stop loving saying marijuana relaxes you. Don't treat it like a snifter of loving port after dinner. It has never relaxed me and most of you don't seem relaxed at all either. It comes across as bad PR and it works against supporting the legitimate medicinal uses marijuana can have when you .

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
lol u read pyf

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

There are many strains of marijuana with different effects and some of them are relaxing and some of them are not

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

poverty goat posted:

There are many strains of marijuana with different effects and some of them are relaxing and some of them are not

the weed people buy from their "weed dude" is generally harvested a few weeks early

if you're maximizing profit you aren't going to sit around for 3 more weeks when the plant isnt putting on weight anymore - and if you're growing illegally you want to chop that poo poo down ASAP

CBDs havent had a chance to develop yet and this is the stuff usually associated with paranoia and the like

letting the weed cure for weeks, even months, also lets more CBDs develop and it mellows out even more. street weed is generally dried and shoved out the door ASAP

so people assume weed is like this

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:yeah:

PersonMan
Apr 3, 2009
Weed thread-

This is a super great space and I love all of you

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

the weed people buy from their "weed dude" is generally harvested a few weeks early

if you're maximizing profit you aren't going to sit around for 3 more weeks when the plant isnt putting on weight anymore - and if you're growing illegally you want to chop that poo poo down ASAP

CBDs havent had a chance to develop yet and this is the stuff usually associated with paranoia and the like

letting the weed cure for weeks, even months, also lets more CBDs develop and it mellows out even more. street weed is generally dried and shoved out the door ASAP

so people assume weed is like this

Yeah I've bought some weed that wasn't cured and its a god drat shame, I could tell the weed was a really good strain but being uncured absolutely ruined it.

Also if its not cured properly mold can grow in it, I buy poo poo weed but I feel really sorry for the people who are stuck with moldy bud.

PersonMan posted:

Weed thread-

This is a super great space and I love all of you

love you too man

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I got half an ounce of bubblegum wax after being out of concentrates for almost 24 hours(slept 2 of those hours). Been blazing for 10 years straight now except for while I was job hunting, which didn't test anyways. Oh well.

I don't smoke weed plant as much anymore because I think concentrate is a lot more effective and therefore I smoke less which is less harmful and more of a pain in the rear end to accomplish. It's less monoxide getting inhaled too.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i just made a lb of weed butter and am going to make some cookies later and confirm for you IN REAL TIME whether or not weed cookies are super awesome and mellow

i used 4x more weed than those pussies on youtube so this should be ok

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Just eat the butter

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Marijuana is about to relax me i dunno wtf yall are talking about im gonna fill my 14" GonG bubbler bowl will confirm

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

reallivedinosaur posted:

i just made a lb of weed butter and am going to make some cookies later and confirm for you IN REAL TIME whether or not weed cookies are super awesome and mellow

I eagerly await your results

thathonkey posted:

Marijuana is about to relax me i dunno wtf yall are talking about im gonna fill my 14" GonG bubbler bowl will confirm

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

poverty goat posted:

Just eat the butter

i got a refurbished magic bullet blender so i can blend my coconut oil with coffee. it's pretty good and quick to make

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

reallivedinosaur posted:

Be careful because edibles can take a long time to kick in, and even once they do kick in, they can keep ramping up for a while afterwards.

I just ate too much of a Kiva bar 2 days ago, and I'm still recovering. I spent the first night hallucinating and vomiting, and then I felt pretty wrecked yesterday. I was more hosed up than I thought it was possible to get from pot.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Zorodius posted:

It worked !!! :cheers: i no longer feel the stressors of the day from work ... Amazing

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

poverty goat posted:

Just eat the butter

Melt the butter and butt chug it

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

That's why edibles are the best

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Melt the butter and butt chug it

Really you should probably just soften it at room temp and then maybe bulk it up a bit w/ some oatmeal, form it indo suppositories and chill them so they firm back up for insertion if you want to go this route

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

It worked !!! :cheers: i no longer feel the stressors of the day from work ... Amazing

incredible, another success for Weed. I guess it's true what they say: friends may come and go, but Weed is Always Good

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I BAKED COOKIES AND ATE ONE

i also ate at least two cookies worth of dough off my fingers and spoon

i also smoked some weed so hard to tell wats up

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

thathonkey posted:

omg THIS.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
My October 30th scheduled weed session is approaching steadily, looking forward to it.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
well i've eaten maybe 8 cookies and have a pretty good buzz going it is not too shabby

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

FedEx Mercury posted:

My October 30th scheduled weed session is approaching steadily, looking forward to it.

you should wait one more day

until hallowe'ed

americong
May 29, 2013

weed: good

I snagged my first piece a couple days back, had been rolling and using an mflb before that

i got a gandalf rear end pipe it's great and i don't waste a bunch of weed like with joints

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
first piece of weed :O

dont waste weed with joints is a good first lesson to learn about weed you are on your way

post pics of a "gandalf rear end pipe"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think it's more commonly called a "churchwarden"