Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
https://m.imgur.com/SIto1Du?r

Here's the new pro controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i think the post is coy and clever lets all do a shot in honor of the post ill go first

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I'm keeping my hopes up for the little plus being able to function as the world's smallest d-pad, still.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

The shift-motes look like guns, I see a sharp increase in police shootings of blacks in the urban core. Especially around basketball courts.

"Get on the ground! Put your hands up!" - cops

"gently caress the police! This a shift!" - darkies

"That must be a code word for drugs or gun!" BAM BAM "were confiscating this as evidence 😏" - cops

(Three hours later)

"Hey nice work on that self defense arrest john...... *sips coffee* anyway, you want to play some mario kart?"

Lol.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The shift-motes look like guns, I see a sharp increase in police shootings of blacks in the urban core. Especially around basketball courts.

"That must be a code word for drugs or gun!" BAM BAM "were confiscating this as evidence 😏" - cops

(Three hours later)

"Hey nice work on that self defense arrest john...... *sips coffee* anyway, you want to play some mario kart?"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i think the post is coy and clever lets all do a shot in honor of the post ill go first

*hands you a deagle full of dumdum bullets* Do it.

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

(Three hours later)

haha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

(Three hours later)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

*hands you a deagle full of dumdum bullets* Do it.

i dont know what any of that rear end backwards brazilian slang means.

youre a dirty schmeg that sucks schlanger -mad max 2016.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HORMELCHILI posted:

can you and Jedi Knight Luigi take your posts to private message please

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

HORMELCHILI posted:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

(Three hours later)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

:palmon:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Soral
May 30, 2009

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
a giant wiimote with two little switch controllers coming out the hilt

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(Three hours later)

Soral
May 30, 2009

(Three hours later)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Thinking about the small dpad

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

no they will not posted:

its going to be one of those things where like, at first everyone laughed and wasnt sure about the tiny d-pad, but then the review builds are going to go out and everyones going to be talking about how they cant play video games without a tiny d-pad anymore, and how the only true way to play the new zelda, is with a tiny little d-pad near the top of the controller.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

its going to be one of those things where like, at first everyone laughed and wasnt sure about the tiny d-pad, but then the review builds are going to go out and everyones going to be talking about how they cant play video games without a tiny d-pad anymore, and how the only true way to play the new zelda, is with a tiny little d-pad near the top of the controller.

The true gamers will ship their Switches to some guy in Seattle who charges $200 to solder a bigger dpad onto the controller.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
At last... the fabled Third Pillar.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

no they will not posted:

It's the plus button

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

I love this poo poo.

e: it's my facebook cover photo now. thanks again.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the D-Pad Pro unfortunately requires its own AAA battery

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just a preemptive heads up to lurkers: you might want to ignore any 'new info' Soral posts about Nintendo systems and games.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

the D-Pad Pro unfortunately requires its own AAA battery

actually it needs a tiny little watch battery just to power the tiny little dpad lmfao

Soral
May 30, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just a preemptive heads up to lurkers: you might want to ignore any 'new info' Soral posts about Nintendo systems and games.

the nintendo switch port of super mario maker comes with the fire pack already installed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

the nintendo switch port of super mario maker comes with the fire pack already installed

loving awesome. Day 1 Purchase.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Soral posted:

somebodys gonna put a hot loving pepper up your rear end in hell one day and youre going to regret it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

loving awesome. Day 1 Purchase.

Dude .. .... I don't wanna make you look like an idiot in front of the whole Zone, but uh, check your PMs. And make sure you're sitting down :/

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nintendo has done it again.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Woah the new pro controller has a proper cross D-pad... the Lord did not die in vain...

The Joy-Con even has proper shoulder buttons

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 20, 2016

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Warren Cook VHS unpacking of the Imp Zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010